~ Aedia ~

Can i be the evil prince i never really play villains.... hope i understood the system please tell me if anything is wrong...

Name: Ĉampiono Noblesse
Appearance:1316273677_8197_full.jpeg
Personality: he enjoys torture, is a masochist, master with the Nagata and with lighting and death based magics,
Skills/Hobbies:Torture, and 'hunting'
Native World: Acedia

History:Killed his first man at age 7, and enjoys killing things especially by electrocution, he has a twisted mind and is able, to lie through his teeth to make people like him... can raise corpses

I love your character, Ene. And he is absolutely adorable. Thank you being the villian and... It's nice to have a bit of change so good luck. ^^

He's attractive villain. xD
I'm happy no one made a creepy and... ugly villain.
I'm a weirdo... but I have always loved attractive villains.
Like in stories and movies, most fall for the main character who is hero and blah blah blah...
Hehe I just am fond of villains. Then the ones that you think could actually be decent people who tend to have villainous ways.
^^: wow makes me sound like a weirdo. Sorry...

no your not a weirdo, glad you think my villain is cute i guess i better think a good side (sorta) for him.

haha oh? Why's that? ;D You have a plan up your sleeve for him? *giggles* just picking, Ene

Well HELLLLOOOOO there brother! It's nice to see you! We will have some fun, won't we my other half?

When brother is implied considering i am the only male having posted since..... a while ago your talking to me?
And my plan is verrrry interesting, (said in a German accent)

-.- Distant relative Red. <3

Oh? Tell me Tell me Tell me..... :3 Pwease.

(Edit)
After work (I shouldn't be as busy as yesterday), I'll start the IC since I know we have us, which is right now like 7 characters right now. ^^ Feel free to add more characters, if you all feel like.

Hey guys, I would like to join but I'm just kinda lost on the whole idea. I've been watching the thread seeing if I could figure things out but I caaaant T.T

@Blaise
Seriously, just ask me anything you'd like. ^^ I'm an open book and I'd love to have more people join. So what exactly are you lost on?
[MENTION=2808]aliceinwonderland[/MENTION]
No, I'll make it when I get off of work. ^^

I think you should beat the stupid people at work >=D Thatle teach em!

quite a bit n i feel kinda stupid >.< Like... idk how to explain it :/

@NorwayFOO
Wish it was that easy... I got the only job that's actually in town ((and two towns around us)).
I have to deal with all their crap or I'll lose my job.
For some odd reason, the more I work there the more I seem to beat my self up.
-.- There I go again... *hugs* Kill them for meh...
[MENTION=3408]Blaise[/MENTION]
Try your best. and no matter how many questions you ask, I'll answer every single one. Don't feel stupid... It happens. As my status points out, I don't even know if this is how I'm seeing it in my head. ^^; So asking questions is for the best anyways.

lemme try and sort things out :D i dont wanna over load you dont worry im semi smart, ill figure something out xD

Hay Rain guess what? (Implying you say what to save postage =P) Your status just said what you wanted to say so it contradicts itself =3 I like to contradict myself too!

Hmmm... Names, address, how do you want them to die, would you like there family's to die as well?

Trust me you won't. You'd actually be doing me a favor.
seriuosly, if you can't figure out certain things just ask. <3
[MENTION=3415]NorwayFOO[/MENTION]
naw, not the family's... Just kill them slowly so they can feel my emotional pain. ^^ hehe

alright then i will.... when i sort it out in my head

Good. I don't want you confused. :3