~ Aedia ~

Ouch that hurt. But thank you, I was starting to babble.

Hmmm.............part of me wants to join this.....

[MENTION=2430]Gicofokami[/MENTION]
Go ahead. ^^ It's kinda starting out slow but we are working on that.
We'd love to have you join us.

Coolos. But I dunno which character to choose for this...

Allright, Allright lol. I gota head out to do some stuff so i'll swing by later.

^^; I apologize for my younger sister.
Haha I swear she gets easily overly excited.
Any character would be a fine choice; multiple characters are also welcome.
Take your time choosing and also with your profile.
Thank you again, Gico; I appreciate it.

Is back......Do you know what time it is? It's Character Sheet time!

Name: Allen Seiei
Appearance: (no actual pic so based of description) Medium skin tone, midnight blue eye with a scar above the left. Commonly wears black shoes, blue jeans (with a gun holster on the left) and a white t-shirt thats covered up by a trench coat
Personality: A chilivaristic bastard at times, but most of the times he's a easy going fella that can get along with almost everyone
Skills/Hobbies: Combat wise:can use a katana and tonfas. (Something else that's a major significance to his story will appear in the history) In general hobbies: fixing technology, etc
Native World: Modern
History: Allen Seiei has the life that one would consider completely chaotic. He remembers fighting nigh-omnipotent deities and actual gods (yeah, you read that right: GODS!) during his high-school times. Due to being subjected to that, his instincts are greater than seasoned hunters. Oh, if your wondering how a human actually fought god-like creatures and lived, its because he has a special ability: Persona (from the Shin Megami Tensei game series). Because of such rare ability, he's seen many things and can understand the "strange and supernatural" side of the world.

Now, he wakes up in another relm....trying to figure out of there's a way back or he's stuck there until his death.

Hey...I'm a bit confused on what I should post next...help please? :(

[MENTION=3558]Domina Della[/MENTION]Maybe the character is going to be dementonstrating what he knows in some history class so he is getting ready to pack up and head to the school? Maybe he catches a glimpse of one of the princesses accidentally doing magic? Haha.. ^^; sorry not much of ideas comig from me right now.

So he has magic? How did he get these so called abilities and what "god-like" being? Or is all that he thinks happened just some random thing he played from too many video games so now he thinks it is reality? XD I'm confused...
You'll have to be more descriptive. I mean the only people with magic are royals then sorcerors which are not thought of being alive. Beings other than human are not allowed and only other "beings" would be the mystical creatures that are thought to be just myth. Sooo maybe if his family was sorcerors and somehow he was brought up in the modern world then I'd understand him wandering into the magical world without a way from those who know how to go from location to location.
((Not thought how yet. ^^; hehe))

Haha yeah. Details continue to elude me but you raise good points. To answer your questions: From what I know, the ability is accutally dependant on the person. But it's rare for someone to awaken to it in general. The major enimes he fought were from major mythos, like Nyx the greek goddess of the night, Izanami, and the Crawling Chaos itself. In his story (which i'm still working the kinks out of), he's one of few who fought them. As far as being brought up in the modern world yet beging sent to another: lets just say that fate likes to play cruel and unusual jokes on him. While that can work for this story, he's not someone who would let nobles and such say that he's not allowed to use magic even if said magic is part of his abiliies.

My character is actually to old to go to school...yeah I'm not sure what to post :(

stumble on a princess doing magic when your exploring xD

OH I know! History teacher!!!!

Seems like a good idea Norway (first one), OR if Allen's too complicated i could just use my Soul Reaper Character?

well, guys im sorry but i guess i need to pull out fo this one :/ it seemed like fun but i just dont know what to do >.< sorry

...I really don't know how your bar after would fit in the story line. I've had enough people ask me how this is going to happen, I really don't want to mix in "god-like" things in this when they have nothing to do with what's already going on. It'll make t more confusing... I do understand that there are mental unstable issues that cause a person to think they are a completely different person when in reality they aren't. If that's what you were going for then sure... Also not just anyone can switch to the other world (even on accident) unless they are near or come in contact with someone who can perform magic (royal or sorcerer), stumble upon the transfer just at the 'wrong' time, or they somehow find the actual way (without magic of others) to go to the other world.

As for your character [MENTION=3558]Domina Della[/MENTION] I mean like maybe a teacher from school is an old friend and personally asks for you to give a lecture. The character or as everyone said, stumble upon a princess accidentally using magic. Or maybe your character has found the way to the other world through years and years of research. (The princesses had to come to our world at some point) maybe he saw what happened and has been thoroughly trying to figure it all out?

I am posting this for everyone to see. I may have to close this forum if no one else decides to reply. I stopped replying to Red because It was just us two for the time... Ene is all alone posting which I've felt I'd post a new character for him to associate to... But people still need to post. It's been quite awhile and I don't want to keep coming back to a dead forum. I'll give this a few more days...

Tod was trying to interact with Ene's characters, but I don' think he notice. -_- I hope you don't close it; I really like it.

I feel the same way... *sigh* I guess if worse comes to worst, we continue and hope someone posts or joins in.

Nothing is really happening in the other world so I was just going to wait for the crossover.