~ Aedia ~

His sad past rests in him being tortured for a while then realizing he liked it, he might feel remorse for his actions time to time due to schizophrenia, he follows the advice of his corrupt adviser Cecil Edgewinder,

Name: Cecil Edgewinder
Appearance:new40.png
Personality: Mastermind kind to those he wants to love him, Hates people in general will remove himself from large crowds, Quote "to become a god is my dream..." enjoys the taste of blood especially his own,
Skills/Hobbies:Knife throwing, Mastered all magics, and has massive psychical ability, doctor skills such as healing people
Native World: Aedia

History:Little is known he became the princes advisory at age 15

:D Yay~!!!! Ene made a new character. Sorry I didn't get to make the ic. I was at work for 13 hours... Soooo yeah. ^^ make it when I wake up, promise~!!!

nooooo wait i wanns join but im still confuuuused >.< idk about what i just cant thiiiink

THANK THE H3AV3NS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *HUGS BIG SIS*

AND NO KILLING PEOPLE. I DO NOT WANTR TO TURN NO THE T.V AND HEAR SOMEONE KILLED A GUY AND LAFT THE FAMILY ALIVE AND THEY KNOW HIS USER NAME. I WILL NOT BE IN THINS AND I WILL TAKE YOU OFF MY FRIENDS LIST!!!!!!! CAPS LOCK IS STUCK MAN!!!

@Blaise
Just blurt out nonsense, I'll try to make sense of it and try to help. ^^
@aliceinwonderland
Aren't you a little goody good sis. *chuckles*
But Nor loves me enough he stalks me...
Why not take care of the evil people in this world for me.
Hehe

designall.dll

are you dating???? OHHHHH Love at first stalks LOL...... Ok Fine but i deliting you off my friends list Nor may be if you do kill some one...... oh ya that my hat after Me+ hammer+ comperter= big bang

Your big sis is single... so dont worry. ^^hehe

So rain... IC?

Name: Tod Diener
Appearance: http://www.wallpaperfo.com/thumbnai...680x1050 wallpaper_www.wallpaperfo.com_77.jpg
Broken Mask.jpg

Personality: Bipolar in a way. Sometimes he is quite and emotionless (as it would seem) and other times he is cunning, malicious, manipulative, flirtatious, and witty. (Maybe... I might get rid of his boring side... We'll see.)
Skills/Hobbies: Dream manipulation, and skilled with a dagger.
History: Tod spent his earlier years working as an assassin and mercenary. He found himself being hired by Ĉampiono, the prince, for his unusual power; he could manipulate and enter dreams. He was tasked with finding the princess (or princesses) and bring them to the prince. He found the girl(s) though their dreams and plays with them. He plans on making them come to him by gaining their trust.

My other character, Traum, has partially fallen in love with him.

Is this gooooooooddddddddd???????????? I can has and work for evil prince! Please?

Also Rainbow, I have something REALY WEIRD to ask. See at home we rename everything with adultered versions of their original name, so we call noodles, nudies! Can I call you nudie? But it's spelt more like: Noodies!

His sad past rests in him being tortured for a while then realizing he liked it, he might feel remorse for his actions time to time due to schizophrenia, he follows the advice of his corrupt adviser Cecil Edgewinder,

Name: Cecil Edgewinder
Appearance:View attachment 17900
Personality: Mastermind kind to those he wants to love him, Hates people in general will remove himself from large crowds, Quote "to become a god is my dream..." enjoys the taste of blood especially his own,
Skills/Hobbies:Knife throwing, Mastered all magics, and has massive psychical ability, doctor skills such as healing people

History:Little is known he became the princes advisory at age 15

Ohhh! Might I say a very intersting and creative character. See this is why I like you "Ene." It'll be fun to see him IC.

@RedWinter
I don't see a shame in it. Call me what you please.
Also, It doesn't have to hurt to have multiple evil figures. He can't be a prince though. He can be fighting for the crown but that's about it. If you want him to have magic and not be a royal, make him a sorcerer. So now there are already two love interests. ^^;

Also~!!! Everyone, once again the IC link:
http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthr...983#post483983

*read Ene post and runs behind big sis* BIG SIS I'M SCARED OF ELE TT^TT

Noodie! Yeah!

Oh nononono, he doesn't want to be a prince, too over rated. Pfft. Sure, I'll make him a sorcerer, sorry I forgot about that.
And I think I'm not going to have him be bipolar. Or will I? I might! What am I saying that's a great idea! Eh... No. Bad bad idea. Then again it would be fun to play with in game. Though it might ruin his character. Forget it im going to do it! What! No! Never! *Blah blah blah blah blah*

*smack red* RED STOP IT I'M SCARED ALREADY SO STOP IT YOU SOUND LIKE YOUR SOUL IS TAKING AND A DAMON IS IN THERE.

1 minute later

*starts to cry* I'm sorry red *hugs her*