Adonis

Faye moved her horse out the way of the fire ball looking up at the girl shooting a fire ball back at her. She saw Tarrow's horse run off so she follows after them watching to see what the mysterious girl would do.

A small black bunny looks at the place where the other bunny died in smoke. Trembling, the little bunny snuggled closer to the girl while saying something different from others.... ' monster..... ' a child like voice said.

The girl looks down as the guy with the crossbow shot the horse as it runs away... looking back she chants a spell still finding a way to dispel it but no avail..

the small rabbit close to her chants the word monster to the boy as it stares at him fearfully..while other bunnies has its attention to her.

"Where do we go now?" He asked Tarrow.

"Let's get back to the village. I'll get that girl again some day, but we can't face her out in the open like this. We're at a combat disadvantage." Tarrow mutters, looking behind him casually and kicking the horse to make it gallop faster. He signals for Faye to follow if she wished to.
"Besides. I still need to know about you."

The resin gets harder as she struggles to find another spell but hopefully she found one. It would remove its stickyness but not all of then at least she would move easier. Begining to chant a white halo form around her as then resin glows a little goops of reisin falling down from the tree as it removes half of it.

Later she was able to remove all. Jumping away from them she chants a [BCOLOR=rgb(8, 8, 8)]Portal leading her outside town . Creating an oval like portal glowing white she went through it as she ends up just outside town before going through the gates.[/BCOLOR]

Charles smiled as heh talked. he liked his voice, a lot.
"If I can remember." He said.

Faye put her glove away then galloped after the two going towards the village holding onto the reigns "Prepare to get examined by Tarrow" she laughed a little looking at them as the village got into view.

Walking through the village the girl went inside a bar as takes a sit infront of the bartender. "Ohhh Alice your back, somthing happen today?" He asks as the girl now named Alice banged her head on the table as she tells him.

"You would not belive what happend." She said as she hears villagers and travellers around her chat to make the bar lively.

"Really?" He laughed back.
"I bet he has a soft side," he joked.

Tarrow continues to ride on the dirt path, the hooves of the horse clacking against the ground as he saw the village in the distance. Sooner or later, he had managed to get to the town. (You guys wanna describe it? It's in my courtesy to not make up the towns in other people's RP's.) Walking up to the entrance, a small stable was outside the area to the main village, and Tarrow jumps off his horse, slinging a leather pack over one shoulder as he spat out the last of his chewing tobacco. He held the horse by the reins, and offers a powerful arm to help Adonis get down, seemingly not reacting to the comment about having a soft side.
"Let's get going. Rest first, then I'll get a better look at you. Faye, are you able to examine him to see if he has magic in his veins...?" Tarrow says, holding the spiked brass chain in one hand.
"Petikaze." He mutters, and the chain quickly folds into itself, it seemed, the brass clanking as the chain slowly grew into a single, small brass hoop which Tarrow placed in his pocket.

Going out of the bar she looks around her as she quickly sees a certain group of people from the distance. "uh oh" she says as she run opposite from them to the market to buy potions and maybe some apples.

(You guys can describe the town,I'm a little black rn lmao)

He sat down and waited.
"What do you do? Yknow...all day." He said.

Faye gets down off her horse holding the reins slowly with a smile. "Yes I can do that at my home and you're probably hungry so I can make you something to eat too" she walks slowly with her horse down to her small home hoping that he follows.

Charles got up, still shuffling around in his wrapped up blanket.
"Thanks," he mumbled.

Tarrow returned the horse back into the stable, then turned around and folded his arms as he looked at Adonis.
"I'm a battlescout of the village. Which means, I make sure no monsters or evil spirits are in a ten mile radius of the town. If there are, I kill them." Tarrow plainly replies, then waits behind Faye.
"Alright. I'd like to take a good look at this guy's condition. Never seen someone with this bad amnesia before." Tarrow says in his low tone, looking to Adonis briefly, scanning around the entrance. He could of sworn he saw... nah. It must have been his imagination.

While in the market she manage to buy a couple of apples and some potions as she headed back to the main road as she finds her small house where she usually makes potions and study spells.

"My blood is mostly just human and Wiccan,nothing serious he said.
He looked over to Tarrow.
"What do you need to check?" He asked.

Tarrow puts his hands in the pockets of his leggings as he looks to the distance, seemingly in mild thought although his face remained expressionless.
"Nothing much. Physical capibilities, mental capibilities, and your intelligence. I want to know who I might be dealing with here." Tarrow says plainly as he turns back, leaning against the entrance as he waited for Faye.

"Oh," he sighed.
Charles kept glancing at him, looking a bit flushed.

Faye looked at him curiously grabbing his arms "Hmmm Human and wiccan...I don't feel any magic in him" she let go of his arms rubbing her chin.