Adonis

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"I think you should stop reading that book. It doesn't concern you." Adonis said sternly.

"Why does that concern you? why do you want to stop me? even though I almost finished the book though I only have to read the last chapter." Alice said plainly looking around the forest before hugging her bag filled with books and apples while the hat was covering almost her whole face.

"why must you be so - i don't know........" she mouthed silently looking down.

When Adonis asks him that question, Tarrow closes his eyes and didn't answer. The reason for this was that he didn't know, and couldn't know unless he was actually attracted to anyone anymore. He notices a little conflict going between Alice and Adonis, and he shakes his head a little as he keeps the horse going at a slow place, looking around for anything of danger as he did so.

Alice ignored Adonis for awhile then closes her eyes.... 'Tarrow.....may I ask you something?' she send him a little message, curious about something.

Tarrow gives a slow nod to Alice as he shrunk the chain into a loop around his hand, taking a sip of water from a canteen. He could feel the cold coming near already.

'u-um.....your powers....that weapon...what are you? what powers do you posses?' She asks with a flash of curiosity on her face.

...My father taught it to me. He was a master when it came to using weapons with magic, and he personally used a whip. I relived his legacy of changing the properties of a weapon with a chain. That blacksmith back in town. I got the materials, she made it. It's very complex to make. Tarrow replies plainly as he gently fiddle with the brass loop around his hand.

'She? The blacksmith is a girl? Wow...' Alice wondered. 'you know its kinda nice to be taught by someone who loves you and cares like a family so you can protect yourself when you grow up....well..thats what I thought' She giggle a little bit before turning into a sad smile.

'Though I've been longing for someone who can treat me as their family or maybe a sibling perhaps.....Tarrow what does having a family who can love and care for you feel like??' Alice asks softly while hugging her bag abit tightly.

"The book literally has my name in almost every chapter." He scoffed.
"You shouldn't be messing with something that doesn't have anything to do with you."

"Ehem....did I say it was the book that had your name in each chapter? I thought The only books I brought where high spell books and The great war of God between 'angels and demons'.." Alice replies to Adonis with a plain stare sweatdropping a little bit before turning her attention to Tarrow plainly staring at his back.

Feels like you have someone to look up to. Someone to learn from. Someone you knew was stronger than you. And they'd always be willing to listen. Well, my dad was anyway. My mother was a much harsher mentor, and almost as powerful as my father. My little brother was always looking to me for advice... but he's dead now. Died in battle. Tarrow stops for a moment in his thought as he puts the canteen back.

Don't you have a family.

The question caught Alice while a flash of loneliness fille her eyes as she smiled sadly...

'..... unfortunately I don't .. I told you I was taken away by the age of two then I found out my family was dead by a house fire when i turned 5... I never knew what it feels like to have a family nor the feeling to be loved by someone...Its funny that sometimes I wish that there would be someone who can care or love me as a loving family even though my mind tells me it will never come true' A wave of sadness fills her mind and as if she let him feel the sadness of longing for someone who can teach her all the things like Tarrow said.

Like being taught how to overcome the fear of being lonley and being hated.

"Well,don't read the other one." He mumbled.
Soon,the mountains were covered in snow.
It was fort light but now it was a blizzard.
"I think there's a town nearby." Adonis said through the windy sounds.
As they walked through the village, it was silent and every house seemed to have a fireplace in them.
"I'm going to the bar," Adonis sighed as he mounted off his horse and leading it into a stable.
"Maybe the owners will let us have a room."

Faye shivered covering herself more with the coat looking around the village. "Alright take Tarrow with you. I bet he would like a drink. I'm going to go get some more supplies." she giggled softly getting off of the horse.

"Tarrow,want to get a drink?" He said as wiped some snow off of his eyelashes.

Maybe I can teach you a few things one day. Being alone is hard. Especially at your age. Like I said, I'll protect you, kid. Tarrow says plainly, and by the time they had reached the colder regions, he could feel the snow settling against the black and gold leather at his large chest. Tarrow slowly nods to Adonis' offer, his body rigid at the cold yet he didn't shiver.
"Yeah. Sure could use a drink."

Adonis smiled slightly at him,knowing that he was extremely cold.
He walked into the bar,stomping the snow off of his boots.
There was music and it was filled with the sound glasses clinking and booming laughs of drunks.
Some girls laughing hard some men arguing with eachother.
He sat down and soon they were greeted by two wooden mugs of whatever ale they had that day.

Adonis became silent,holding the mug.
"...I don't remember drinking a lot." He laughed a bit.

'.....Thank you..' Thats all Alice could say before approaching the village.

Standing on her feet she carried her messenger bag around her and walked towards the library with a small smile.Upon entring the Library she was met by warm air as she could see some few people reading here and there. Going to the Adventure's section she picked up a novel from the shelf and started reading.

Adonis started to drink, still deep in thought about something.

Tarrow plainly nods as he accepts the ale, taking it in his hands and swishing it around a little in the mug before taking a huge gulp, drinking almost half the mug in one go. A few men stared at him, but Tarrow didn't care as he let out a breath, putting the mug back down for a second and wiping his mouth.
"Needed that." He muttered, feeling the warmth of the tavern and the ale flowing down his body as he swishes the mug around a little more in his hands, brings it up, and finishes the other half off with a few big gulps. A few men whispered challengingly.