Adonis

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Yawning a little bit Alice continued to read when the man was about to ask the Angel about something. It made her curious of what happens next while her black messy hair flowed behind her and the stars twinkling at night. Too bad she has yet to see the beauty of nature when she was so focused in reading her books.

Adonis looked at him with sympathy.
He leaned in closer, resting his forehead on Tarrow's.
He held his face again.
"It's okay...you can trust me. You're not going to lose me, I promise."
As he finished the softly spoken words he kissed him.
It was gentler than before. It was something more genuine and caring.

As he's kissed, Tarrow widens his eyes in surprise. As much as he wanted to pull away from the kiss, his head and lips refused to move, making his cheeks actually a little redder their usual tanned complexion. After Adonis had finished the gentle caressing of Tarrow's lips, Tarrow pulled back, shaking a little as he runs his fingers down his mouth in awe. He had slightly lost his usual expression for once.
"L...look. I like you as a friend, and that's all I'm physically able to do! I...If you were a woman, I'd still like you as a friend. Even if you are the God of beauty, I-I still never feel emotions like this to anyone... unless you put a love charm on me." Tarrow says, laying back and taking deep breaths as his face actually seemed surprised, and Tarrow closes his eyes before opening them again, his face now back to normal and his tone the same as usual.
"It isn't you fault. It's all mine. It's not that I'm afraid of losing you; youre a God. I just can't love anyone anymore, no matter how hard I try. I'm sorry, Adonis."

Last edited by a moderator:
Adonis could feel him trying to seperate from the kiss but Tarrow's lips kept going.
As Tarrow let go, Adonis listened to what he said.
"Okay," he muttered quietly.
He got up from the bed, dusting himself off.
"I'm going back to my tent." He said before leaving.
As he walked to his tent, he passed by that girl, keeping his head down as he knew the girl knew what exactly was going on.

Tarrow watches as Adonis leaves the tent, closing his eyes and taking a breath out of him before laying back down on his bed. As he lays back on the bed, Tarrow reaches into his pack, pulling up a bottle of whiskey and taking a large swig from it, his expression slowly returning to normal and calm again as he puts the bottle back in the pack, wiping his mouth.
"Good grief." He mutters, feeling bad about having to tell Adonis his feelings. Maybe he should have mentioned he was asexual.

Adonis tried his best to sleep,but he couldn't. He knew he screwed up and how stupid he has been, falling for an asexual man who may also be aromantic.

The next morning, Adonis got up,putting away his tent and packing his horse.

"Hm?" Turning back Alice blinked her eyes while the light gone out. Standing she went back to her tent to finally get some rest.

Next morning Alice..... well she slowly woke up looking at the tent ceiling. "...another day huh" she whispers to herself before getting up to pack her things in her small messenger bag inside while fixing her hat too.

"...hey, can I ask you a question?" He said sternly.
"Why did you attack us?"

"Hmm?" Alice poked her head out of the tent staring at Adonis "ehh? Oh that well... I might say the mere fact that my little friends are lost souls in a form of bunnies they pretty much.... i dunno they tell me you guys are tresspassing so they want me to capture you for them to say hi." She grinned before going back in to the tent. "But all that is in the past now besides im sending them to the Cathedral anyways" she said grabbing her book and placing them inside.

"Well, tell them to shut up once in a while." He scoffed, not in a friendly tone.

"Yeah yeah! whatever" Alice shouted from her tent a liittle bit sarcastic due to tiredness.... and for her she is not a morning person. Brushing her own messy hair with her fingers she stared outside her tent with a plain expression.

"I'm going to wake up Tarrow," he mumbled as he finished packing.
He quietly walked into the tent.
"Tarrow....tarrow...wake up." He softly said are he lightly shook his shoulder.

Tarrow blinks his eyes a little as he sits up, stretches his arms a little and clicks his neck before getting to his feet, looking at Adonis plainly; as if nothing really happened. He was aware Faye or Alice could be watching, and he didn't want to make things any more awkward.
"Morning. Where to next."

Coming out from her tent she carried her messenger bag towards the spring. "waaa~ the wind loves me~" she said feeling the cold wind towards her as she started stretching her arms and legs in front of the spring.

"The mountains, get your coats out this time." He said before leaving.

Faye yawned getting out of the tent stretching a little "Say Tarrow want to go to her grave before we depart?" she was referring to the grave of his wife and child it was nearby if she remembered correctly. She knocks down her tent folding it up and putting it away.

Tarrow blinks as he hears this from Faye, rolling up his tent and storing it away in his pack. He stands still for a few seconds, expressionless and looking to the running water of the nearby stream as he closes his eyes with a small sigh.
"Yeah. Okay. Then I'll be off straight to the mountains." He says with a nod, turning in the direction of the grave.

Faye puts her things away on her horse then starts walking in the direction of the graves. On the way she grabs a few flowers on the way to the graves holding them loosely in her arms.

Tarrow looks to the grave as he mounts his horse, the hooves gently scraping against the earth. The grave was still there here Tarrow had built it, and under the wooden cross lay Tarrow's wife and unborn child.

Tarrow is silent, still an expressionless as the wooden cross stands upright ahead of him. His teeth slowly grinding against tobacco, his cold grey eyes are barely visible under the coarse black hair as he walks off his horse, standing right next to the grave as he looks down at the earth. For a few moments which seemed like minutes, he was silent as he closed his eyes.
"I'll join you one day." He whispers under his breath,
"And we'll be happy again. But first. I'll live through this world. I have things to do. Would you want me to avenge you, Silvia? Avenge us. I don't know. I never will. But I know you'd want me to keep living. So I will. I'll be back again sometime." Tarrow whispers to the earth below his feet with his eyes closed, calmly and steadily.

Looking back she noticed the going somewhere. Curious she was she turned into white smoke and followed Tarrow quietly to an unknown place with a grave on it. Realizing his expression something hit her. 'his wife huh?....' staring at the name Silvia she gave her some respect while looking up to the sky thinking that she would be watching over him with a smile on her face from heaven.

Sighing quietly "rest in peace...." she said to herself mutely before walking back to grab an apple if she ever found one.

Last edited by a moderator: