Adonis

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Faye walks over to the grave putting down the flowers gently then bows towards the grave before walking over to her horse letting Tarrow have some alone time.

Adonis kept his distance from the grave. He Knew if his wife was here,she would hate him.
Adonis kept distance from Tarrow, knowing that it shouldn't be brought up again.

"Apple...apple...apple" Alice searched through the woods not far from the grave, then a whisper was heard. Stopping she turned around to listen to the whisper. Following the voice slowly she was led to a small clearing with a tree on the center filled with glimmering silver leaves and red tasty apples. "Woaah" she said in awe as she picked a few apples while admiring the tree.

Picking a glowing white rose with the apples she headed straight back to the horses and placed some apples on her bag one by one and placed the glowing rose on her hat while waiting for the others to come.

"Are you ready to get going?" Adonis said calmly to Tarrow.

Tarrow stands motionless for a moment, then turns back again with his normal spirit about him again. He gives a nod.
"I'm ready." He says quietly, extending his chain and throwing it over his shoulder, watching all the brass links gently clang together for a moment. He sees Faye put some flowers on the grave, and he gives a look to her which could only be of thanks. He jumps up unto his horse, ready to get going again.

Sitting on the horse she took a bite on her apple while looking over at Tarrow thoughtfully before looking up at the sky and back at Him smirking a little bit.

"Silvia huh....." she whispers quietly while looking at the silver leaf on her half-eaten apple.

Adonis trotted his horse near him, taking out a small pouch.
"Here, breakfast." He handed it to him.
"It's just dried deer meat."

Trying a new chant while following Tarrow from behind she tried to test her telepathy skills 'hey.....hey can you hear me? Hehehe' she spoke to Tarrow from her mind while making another chant so only the two of them can talk and no one would interrupt their small comversation.

"Thanks." Tarrow says plainly as he takes the meat, taking a deep bite from it. It was good enough for breakfast, anyway, and against popular belief at his hometown, Tarrow wasn't much of a very big eater. As he hears a voice in his head, he narrows his eyes a little in concentration, but comes to recognise the voice quickly as he continues to rest on his horse, looking down at the map and the route Adonis had said to go.
An advanced level telepathy spell. Interesting. What do you want.

Faye puts on her coat loosely then hops on her horse making it trot slowly following near them looking around the forest.

'Hehehe I kinda learned this new spell last night since i have a habit of reading books and by books advanced spell books' Alice giggled a little bit before taking another bite from her apple .

'anywaays~ getting to the point here what are we gonna do when we get to the mountains?'
She asks while closing her eyes a bit.

Keep on travelling. I'm not leading this quest, I'm just around here for protection. You should ask Adonis for details. It's gonna be cold and dangerous. That's all I know. Tarrow replies. Even his thoughts sounded dreary.

'Ok..... but you know I can feel your inner emotions since im using such advance spell right?' Alice said while staring at his back while passing through the forest.

Huh. So. What's that mean. It'a not li- Tarrow begins, but he cuts off as he gives a slow blink. He could see where this was going, and the topic it was going to lead to. Did she know? Tarrow stiffens up a tiny bit on his horse, but otherwise seems as normal as he roots around in his bag for some more chewing tobacco.

Adonis could here everything.
Don't worry. She doesn't know. She shouldn't have that book.

Feeling Tarrow stiffen up a little Alice imediately tells him. "You're becoming intense but I can't read your thoughts I only feel you" Bitting another apple she took out the glowing rose and starting staring af it; admiring its beauty. 'heh'

Tarrow,if you were able to love me,would you?
Adonis looked the other way.

'.......I'll talk to you later.... Brothe-' Alice immediately closed the connection between them as she sighed quietly biting last of her apple as she chewed quietly.

'Why must a God interrup my chance my chance with him' She thought before shrugging and getting back to her eaten apple. She will never understand such things after all she was still just a kid.

Adonis regretted what he just thought up,avoiding eye contact.

'ugh what were you thinking? For goodness sake Alice you're just a mere child you don't even know when your going to make a big mistake?! Then you will be hated again.... hated by everyone....and you know that's what feared you the most.... to be alone and that's why you helped the lost souls get to the cathedral... even though that great town hated you the most with passion. for now leave the man some space'

Alice thought while she glared at her finished apple and for some reason just once... she felt as if she wanted to know more about that cold expressionless man maybe then she might relate to him a thing or two even though she was young. Trotting behind Tarrow and beside Faye she gripped the rope a little bit tighter as she frowned a little.