Academy of the Unnatural Arts

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Temm

A light blush dusted Eune's cheeks when he caught what Ace was about to say about his features. He kept quiet until Mr. Kerne finished speaking and giving out their assignments. He couldn't help but mentally curse the two factors that control growth and organ growth, having some of the worst outcomes fly through his head.
"Um, first, thank you. I don't mind being called 'cute' either. As long as its not in a derogatory sense." He looked at the card with a slight grimace, "Alsooo... I'm really sorry about you becoming the tester... And also if I screw up the potion." He hated how risky these potions seemed. The punctuality potion was the only one that sounded safe, but that's only because Mr. Kerne didn't say anything about it. Eune look at the card he and Ace were given and read over it.
"Well, since its your body I guess you can decide how much bigger you want to get and hopefully I can balance it out with your organs... Hopefully." Eune could feel himself getting sick just thinking about what might happen.

Ace Desant, White
Miles flinched a little, then panicked. "I w-wasn't calling you c-cute! I-I misspoke!" he explained frantically. He fidgeted a little nervously, what if Eune was just saying he didn't mind? He could be really offended! "I-I don't m-mind, I'm s-supposed to b-be lucky anyway." he said with an awkward smile. He picked up the piece of paper, bigger would be more impressive right? "I-I think w-we should g-go with the all t-the optional o-ones. O-otherwise I m-might end up w-with one arm b-bigger than the other!" he explained "T-then it m-might look like I m-" he said, stopping himself and blushing a little "e-er, work out w-with only one arm!" he said, awkwardly laughing, then pressed his index fingers together awkwardly.

Andrealphus was smiling on the inside, but he remained aloof on the outside. A love potion. He could see Mr.Kerne's facial expression when the teacher was advising that a bad potion could kill him, but he was excited to see how things would turn out. He looked at the list in Lewis' hand. "The heart of a reptile, sap of a lily, the essence of adoration. So much positive kenja. This potion might kill me if we make it the right way and not the wrong." He didn't need to look up to know that Lewis was confused by his reference to kenja, so he explained. "Kenja is the energy that flows through everything, it is positive and negative, light and dark, yin and yang." He said the yin and yang with a dark edge. "I'm sure you've noticed my eyes are an unnatural shade of purple. Well, that's because I am the only person alive who possess the kenja sight. I see the kenja resonating from everyone and everything, and in some instances, I am able to control it. Bend it to my will. It also means I can talk to spirits, since they are made of raw kenja released when a person dies." He got up to fetch the reptile's heart so Lewis could ponder his words, but spun around suddenly. "By the way, my name is Andrealphus, but you can call me Al."

Yunia silently watched class, she followed quickly and took her place, yet she wasn't quite wanting to speak up, keeping a slight smile on her face as she just watched class go on, waiting for her moment to strike and actually do something more productive, even if her usually shy behavior made that rather tough for the time being, she mainly just tried to keep a close eye on the teacher and listen to him carefully, having the most interest in the class, even if the teacher was probably the one she disliked most of all the teachers she ever had in her entire life in any class.

Lewis raised an eyebrow "I mean.....if this potion could hurt you then maybe you shouldn't be the one to drink it. Though i doubt the teacher will allow that..." He said, thinking. "Oh. that's cool i guess. All i can do is change memories so i guess yours is better then mine" He said with a slight laugh. He got up "Nice to meet you, I'm Lewis. I'll go get the sap of a lilly. I kinda know what flowers look like so that can probably find it." he said and headed towards the flower section. He bit the inside of cheek and looked around. Of course none of the flowers were labeled, that would be way too easy. He sighed and picked up a flower that he thought could be the flower before bringing it back to the table. He knew how to extract sap so he did that before putting it in a little bowl and looking back at the list to see what else he needed.

Al found the reptiles heart in a small jar on a shelf. It was barely discernible from the other organs on the next to it. Potions were definitely not for the squeamish. He put it down and expertly cut it open, noting that it was tougher than he remembered, but his previous mentor had thought him well. When he had finished cutting he tied the leather like heart into a pouch. He couldn't help but wonder who exactly he would 'fall in love' with. Lewis? Al wasn't particular on the whole sexuality thing but he wasn't too sure he would like falling helplessly in love with the other boy. And that was if the positive kenja didn't kill him first. He hated nothing like positive kenja. It harmed him and robbed him of his powers and he hated weakness. He tried to distract himself by pouring the flower sap into the heart pouch as he looked around. The kenja in the class wasn't generally impressive. But there were a few who's sporadic energy flares interested him. He smiled his signature smile as he thought of all the fun he would have exploiting them.

Velnor Kerne, Purple
Mr Kerne noticed the girl in the class that had not managed to partner up, odd, not many people manage to get within a mile of Mr Kerne without him knowing everything about them. He began to analyze the girl, transformation, hm, flesh manipulation wasn't too far from that, perhaps he could trigger it somehow. He walked over to her with the last remaining recipe, then looked down at her. "Unstable shape shifting and transformation is something I have experienced, so I produced this recipe specifically for your...situation." he said, he didn't know if she was late or not and didn't want to seem wrong for once, so he ignored it. He held the slip out to her "this particular potion is not difficult so you can do this on your own" he added. The recipe he gave her was a stabilizing potion, she could drink it in order to prevent her unstable magic to occur. He then walked back to his desk and sat down, watching the love potion partners, rolling his eyes. 'What in the world has he done to that heart?' he thought to himself.

"Strange, strange guy." Eune quirked an eyebrow, questioning the human silently. He soon brushed off his awkwardness and stood up.
"Well, we ought to go gather the ingredients then. Just tell me which of the optional things you want to include so we can get them too." He said as he looked over Ace's shoulder to read off the first ingredient. "Foxglove pollen and vial of moon crystal. I'll go get those two."
Eune then went off to the side of the class with jars and vials. He looked over the ones with labels, hoping the two items were labeled. From what he knew, Foxglove was one of those bell types of flowers. Heck, they may be the same flower for all he knew! Eune had never even seen moon crystal either. He couldn't find anything labeled "moon crystal" and there were a few crystals there. He decided to take the vial of crystals that looked most... moon like, then he went over to the plants. His eyes scanned the array of plants and found one that fit his basic knowledge of Foxglove. "There we go, this must be it... hopefully." He picked it up and returned to Ace. "I believe I have my two... I'm not sure about the crystals though."

Yunia nodded and took the recipe, she loved this class, even the teacher didn't bother her so she quickly got started and prepared everything, she knew this potion, she actually used it most of the time when she was stressed to calm down, but she never actually produced it herself, mainly due to the lack of ingredient, but this didn't seem to be a problem this time. She quickly grabbed all the things she needed and started to work eagerly, looking around class, but not finding anything that would keep catching her interest. The girls concentration now fully on the creation of said potion, she was making good progress, or so she felt as she carefully created it and hoped that it was alright, at least it seemed to be, from what she knew.

Ace Desant, White
Ace flinched back as the Kitsune leant over his shoulder, letting out a quiet 'ah!' in surprise. He looked at Eune and nodded then stood up with the recipe and began moving around the class, picking out ingredients with ease. He cast a ton of luck spells on himself before the school day started so even if he picked something at random, it was almost impossible for him to be wrong. He then came over with a silkworm, chameleon's blood, coconut milk, water, nymph sweat and Minotaur blood, then looked at the two items Eune brought, it made him feel useful, but he'd rather have not known what he had to drink... "Right...how the hell do we prepare these?" he asked the Kitsune, looking at his furry ears, it made him smile a little and remembered his pets.

Velnor Kerne, Purple
Mr Kerne looked around the class as students gathered ingredients, some beginning to prepare them. He looked over to Yunia, seemed like a good student, she's definitely staying. He then looked at Ace as he zoomed around the class picking up ingredients with ease. Identification skills are always very good, partnering Yunia and Ace would make very potent potion partners. So far all but one ingredient picked up by the 'important' partners were right, he was interested in finding out what the wrong one would make, especially if prepared wrong.

Lewis got up and glanced over at the heart that Al was pouring the sap into . He walked over to area where feelings were bottled. He glanced around at them, none labeled of course. He grabbed one that was in a cylindar container filled with pink liquid. Admiration tended to be put together with love and loves color was normally pink and..Lewis sighed. He had no idea if this was the right bottle and there was no real way of knowing. He brought the bottle over to Al and handed it to him "So what now?" He asked

Aubrielle took her partner's silence as a no. "Don't zone out on me already!" She playfully complained then lightly nudged his shoulder as she stood to retrieve the ingredients. The stalks of wheat were easy enough to find; they were in a vase on one of the counters. She didn't need a label to know what they were, but the tulip things would be a bit of problem. There were a few oddly shaped bulbs varying in color that could have passed for the two they needed. Taking a chance with her intuition, Aubrielle gathered the darkest palm-sized ones and cradled them between her forearm and chest. If they weren't right, who knows what the potion would do?
There was a tube of unlabeled, cloudy-looking liquid that she assumed to be the well water. It was on a shelf too high for her to reach though, so she pointed at it with the wheat in her left hand. "Kazuuu! Come grab this?" She briefly bounced on the tip of her toes as she called for her him. Despite the possible outcome of their work, she was excited to make something in the class.

Miles Lorne, Green
Miles sighed, he had to go up to the headmaster's with his father today to try get into the school. Due to the killing of students not being something that was allowed, and sirens tending to partake in such an activity in order to live, it created a problem. Miles and his father got to the headmaster's office and his father, a rather svelte, incredibly hot man with a rather large bulge in his pants, knocked on the office's door. Miles stood next to him. His father had done a little bit of research and had shifted his shape into the exact embodiment of Mr Rauche's 'type'. He was ready to do this the hard way or the fun way.

Kethren Rauche, red
'Crap....Crap....Crap.... Foreign exchange student program invitation? I doubt a foreigner wants to come to a school where everyone is absolutely not normal...' The Headmaster thought to himself, putting the 'Foreign Exchange' form to the side just in case he changed his mind later. He had his reading glasses on, looking over another form when there was a knock on the door. "Enter." He called out, thinking it might be his daughter wanting to complain about something.

Miles Lorne, Green
Miles' father pushed over the door and the two stepped in. "Hello Mr Rauche, we spoke on the phone, I'm Mr Lorne and this is my son, Miles." he said, walking over to the man's desk before taking a seat, Miles following behind. "I want my son to be able to train his abilities as I do not have the time to teach him myself." he said. It's not that he wasn't a good father, it was more that he had twenty seven children and an underwater town to look after, Miles was by far the most gifted in charm magic, he was also the eldest, by 53 minutes. Miles looked up to the man, then to his father. "But they won't let me eat anyone." he said with a huff, crossing his arms. His father smiled a little. "Yes, there is that, I want to make a deal which would allow him to partake in a human meal once in a while." he said, crossing his legs and leaning his head on his hand, smiling at Mr Rauche. "I'm sure we could come to some agreement."

Kethren Rauche, red
The crimson haired man put down the paper after the door began to open. Needless to say, he wasn't expecting a gorgeous piece of man to waltz into his office. He kept a calm and passive look on his face, but he died a little on the inside. The Headmaster was willing to accept Miles in the beginning, until it was mentioned that he required a human meal. "Pardon me?" He asked once as though to make sure the child was serious, only to have his father confirm that it was in fact, serious. "Mr. Lorne, with all due respect, I cannot allow your son to partake in a human meal while he is attending the academy. The academy is flexible with the needs of the students, but I cannot permit him eating a human. I could provide a stray animal or some type of fresh meat for him to eat, but a human being is too far."

Miles Lorne, Green
Miles sighed "see? I can't come here dad..." he said with a sigh. His father sighed too. "He needs them to live, he cannot live off of live animals alone, is there nothing you can do?" he said, standing up and sitting on his desk. "I can pay, handsomely." he said with a wink. Miles rolled his eyes, he got embarassed whenever his father flirted. He really REALLY wanted to get in here, sometimes he hated being a siren but to live they needed to feed off a person's emotions and to do that, they needed to eat the person. Miles' father began to cross his legs in a way that showed off his 'bulge'.

Kethren Rauche, red
The Headmaster hated to be the bearer of bad news, but he had to. He didn't feel like being sued millions of dollars and losing everything he worked hard for just for the benefit of one single student. He could feel his body heat beginning to increase as he saw the flirtatious gesture and caught a glimpse of the bulge. The Headmaster swallowed once, trying hard to keep his composure. "As I said Mr. Lorne, I cannot provide or permit that he eat a human meal. If there are any alternatives to that, then I can see if there's a possibility of providing it. Other than that, you need to understand that I will not be sued for the loss of loved ones just for the benefit of your son."

Miles Lorne, Green
The man rolled his eyes, shuffling closer as he placed his hand on Mr Rauche's cheek, rubbing against it with the incredibly soft skin of his thumb. "He would be quite covert, you could put it down to simple mishaps in class." he said with a smile "Like you do with all the other 'mishaps' when a student is disintegrated." Miles looked up at the man hopefully. "I-I'm a good hunter! I could take other ones that aren't in the school! They wouldn't be able to track it back to the school!" he explained, though he doubt he could resist the temptation in class. "I-I'll do anything to get into this school." he said with a sigh, his father began swirling his finger around on Mr Rauche's chest "As will I" he said coyly. This was the point were if it was refused, he would probably have to resort to violence and threats soon.

Kethren Rauche, red
Such smooth...soft skin... How could one be so blessed? His daughter Lilith would be absolutely jealous about how smooth and soft they were. After hearing the son beg for him, and the parent practically become suggestive, the red haired headmaster finally decided a decision. He grasped the finger swirling on his chest then pushed it towards Mr. Lorne's own as though to give it back. "Stop it." He merely stated before letting his hand go then turning to his son. "Look, you didn't hear it from me, but I'll let you come to the academy. You may have your human meal, but keep it off campus. If you're caught, you don't come here. Understand?"

Status
Not open for further replies.