Academy of the Unnatural Arts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrealphus strolled nonchalantly into Mr. Kerne's class. His Jet black hair was high and spiky at the front and low cut at the back. His morbid expression mirrored his hair in darkness. He glanced around at his homeroom classmates with his souless purple eyes. After standing there for a while he finally spoke. "This is Mr.Kerne's class. Poor. Your Kenja levels are pitiful at best." He turned to Mr. Kerne waiting to be acknowledged.

Last edited by a moderator:
Velnor Kerne, Purple
Mr Kerne looked over at Jasper with a slight smile. "Hm, correct mister artist." he said, then looked at Jessica with a raised eyebrow. "That question was already answered." he added with a roll of his eyes. "Well there's no point keeping score anymo-" he said, interrupted as the black haired boy walked in. "Your punctuation levels are awful, and I'm being generous." he replied "See me after your final lesson of the day in this room." he added, he didn't like lateness, and even worse if they strolled in, and then the comment about some sort of level? Kerne was not going to take this student well. The bell rang and broke the silence between the rude student and the stern teacher and he let out a sigh. "If you do not come straight after class, I'll be using my experimental potions on you every home room." he said straightly, looking over to the three students who had already gotten this punishment. "You may all leave to your first class, if you have potion class with me, follow me." he said, then began walking towards the door.

Al looked at the teacher without expression. If the boy was angry he wasn't showing it. "I'll be using my experimental potion on you every home room." That's what Mr.Kerne had said and he'd thoroughly amused Al, who would love too see him try. The boy then remembered his first class of the day was to be potions, with this, Mr.Kerne. "Potions class huh. This is ideal." a sadistic smirk tugged at the corners of Al's lips as he exited the class behind the pompous teacher.

The bell shattered the quiet that was the class so Lewis got up and grabbed his bag. It was time for potions and so now he had to find the class. He grabbed his schedule from his pocket, read the room and then opened the door slowly and walked out. The hallway was a mesh of people so Lewis just kept his head down and walked to where he believed the class was. He saw the teacher coming towards the door so he just leaned against the wall. Some other kids were following him, probably from his homeroom. Lewis sighed and glanced around.

Ink and Jasper Monochrome Moonstone, grey
Jasper eagerly waved to his homeroom teacher before bolting out of the classroom and in to his twin's arms. "Inky~!" "How was class Jasper..?" "Fun!" Jasper grinned towards his twin, who was indeed the exact opposite of him. They were both the same height with the same body structures, but one was light while the other was dark. "Come on...I'll walk you to class.." Ink mumbled as Azazel pounced on to Jasper's bright scarf to snuggle in it. Both twins interlaced their pinkies as they walked down the hallways to go their classes, which were close to one another's. "We have P.E together.." "I know! You're going to beat everyone because of your power." "You're a pole dancer...you'll be just fine.."

The bell finally rung and Aubrielle nearly tripped over her own feet when she jumped out of her desk to leave the room. She stopped short of the door and twisted her torso halfway around, giving a two-fingered salute to the rest of the people in her homeroom then a second wink to Mr. Kobae' before she turned back to the exit, yelling. "Don't miss me too much, darling! I'll be back after first period!" Halfway down the hall she allowed herself to laugh until she nearly cried, blue sparks of electricity briefly flying off of her. She was much more lively now. English would be interesting, but first she had to survive potions class with Mr. Kerne. She adjusted the bag over her left shoulder, giggles still slipping out as she happily sauntered towards her next destination.

Velnor Kerne, Purple
Mr Kerne walked out the room and looked left and right, rolling his eyes at the mass of students in the hallway. "Walk on the left!" he shouted, staring down the students. The students looked up at him and slowly shifted into a more orderly group. He then headed towards his classroom. He walked in, opening the large door to a huge room filled with tables laden with several different tools and machines. He walked up to the front. He began writing in the air with his tentacles "please take a seat at an empty table and get into pairs." appeared in the air as he sat down.

Ace Desant, White
Ace flinched at the bell and stood up, packed his bag and swiftly shuffled out to the hallway, noticing it was busy. He stepped back a little into the room and waited awkwardly until it became less busy, taking out his schedule pretending to have a reason to stay in the room and wait.

Eune was in the middle of trying to make one of his clouds expel snow on his desk when he suddenly heard an electrical sound and the lights went off. He then heard someone hurriedly shuffle out of their seat along with the pitter patter of rain... In the room?

"Are you insane? Are you trying to kill me?!"

He didn't lose control of his power, did he? He was completely dry and calm in the first place, so it couldn't of happened. Eune turned to face the angry voice behind him to find that blue haired guy, now damp glaring at him. Next to him was a rain cloud which Eune was surprised to see. An uncontrollable smile grew on his face and a laugh threatened to be bellowed.

"How did that happen?" It took all his strength not to laugh at such an explosive reaction over the accident. "Seriously. They usually dispel back into the air. I never meant for them to collect like that."

Eune made the rain stop and collected the cloud and sent it out an open window. He looked at Ciel, smile still on his face, laughter settled. "Calm down, it's only a bit of water. Did you make the lights go out from that?"

@KuroHime

"Do you blast water into electrical sockets for fun or something?"
Ciel retorted. "Because dousing me with water is the equivalent ... probably more dangerous in fact" Ciel bristled, reining in his temper before he shorted all the power in the entire school ... Electricity was tempermental, it took a lot to control it, and Ciel was rather good at that, but it was also devestatingly powerful, that kind of force was dangerous, even to the most skilled manipulators.

Suddenly the bell rang and Ciel brushed passed without saying another word, he didnt have time for this nonsense, he had science anyway, not his strongest subject ... he was talented in creative pursuits, words, music and artistry, but science and maths tended to elude him, at least they did unless someone or something caught his interest and pursuaded him to studdy.

Alexander, blue
Alex looks over at Ace and raises an eyebrow "Aren't you going to be late?" he says in a dull monotone, shoving the spare paper back into his pack. Standing he throws all his origami into a trash can and leans against a wall waiting for Ms.Irmar "Not a good idea on your first day" Reaching up he brushes his hair out of his eyes and lets out a slow sigh before looking up at the clock.

Ace Desant, White
Ace flinched as Alexander talked to him, his arms shook, making him drop his schedule. "O-o-oh I j-just n...I'm fine!" he shouts, dashing out the classroom into the flood of people, he was drowning in social anxiety as he was pushed around by the students, picked up by the torrents he tried to swim through them to class.

Lewis followed the teacher in and found a seat towards the back. He didn't feel like talking to anyone and so he didn't care who sat next to him. He leaned against his hand and glanced out the window. The room was full of tools and he had the feeling that some of them would end up being used on students who misbehaved in any sort of way. Lewis sighed and then turned his attention towards the front, he got the feeling that the teacher would not be happy with kids who daydreamed.

Velnor Kerne, Purple
Mr Kerne shuddered as Lewis stepped into the room, his tentacle's quivering. He looked over at Lewis and analysed him 'memory manipulation, most terrifying' he thought to himself, then stood up and walked over to Lewis. "Boy, I would rather you sat at the front. I would like to keep an eye on you. And do not consider at any point manipulation any of my memory or you will suffer severe consequences." he said sternly, then walked back to the front.

Alex, blue
"O-o-oh I j-just n...I'm fine!" Alex looked on with a blank face as Ace stuttered and ran out of the room. He looked down and picked up the piece of paper Ace dropped "He dropped his schedule" Looking back at the door Alex just shrugs and places the schedule on Ms. Irmar's desk Before leaving and walking in the direction of the gym

Lewis raised an eyebrow but complied. He got up and moved to the front and glanced up at the teacher. "You know, I can't do anything to your precious memory without touching you, and i don't see my self doing that any time soon" He said with a slight smile. Sure, he probably shouldn't be saying these things, but how often does he get a teacher that is afraid of him? It couldn't hurt to have some fun with it. He looked away from the teacher and around the room. It looked like more and more kids were coming in, which means someone would have to sit next to him eventually.

Al positioned himself at the back of the class. In front of him were several foreign tools and he mused about how wonderful it would be to test each of their torcher potentials. A smile pulled at his lips as he looked up to the front of the class and his classmates streaming in, hustling and bustling. Kenja was streaming out of all their bodies and Al took time out to examine each of them. His Kenja sight was working like a charm, showing him all the abilities of his classmates. He was particularly interested in the boy with the mental kenja. "Memory manipulation, very interesting very useful." He made one final snigger before the teacher's announcement to pair up. The smile broadened and he promptly made his way to the front of the class. "Hello.....Lewis. How would you like to be my partner?"

Jasper M. Moonstone, crimson
Jasper hummed and swung the intertwined hands around while they stopped in front of Jasper's Mathematics class. Ink hugged Jasper and pecked his forehead as he checked his own schedule. Azazel jumped in to his chest, disappearing in to a faded ink in to the other's chest. "Bye Inky~! See ya at lunch~!" Jasper hugged his sibling before walking off in to Mr. Lomora's classroom with a hum. "Good morning, sir!" Jasper reached in to his bag and pulled out a small container with carefully crafted snowflake chocolates. "Would you like to try one?" Ink had made these for lunch, and Jasper didn't like eating all the chocolate without sharing. his brother loved eating a lot, and tended to perfect his recipes, so he had a great skill as a chef when he wanted to.

Ink M. Monochrome, grey
Ink nodded to his brother with a tiny shadow of a smile, before walking off to his class. "Lunch..." Ink mumbled as he made his way to his English class. He walked through the door and set a small container of his gourmet snowflake chocolates before taking a seat at the back of the class. Azazel jumped out of his chest and yipped as he curled up on the desk to watch other students walk in to the room. About five minutes passed and Ink quickly fell asleep, his head on the desk with his hat on the desk. His purple bangs were splayed in a purple wave on the desk, blank eyes shut as sleep consumed him.

Al positioned himself at the back of the class. In front of him were several foreign tools and he mused about how wonderful it would be to test each of their torcher potentials. A smile pulled at his lips as he looked up to the front of the class and his classmates streaming in, hustling and bustling. Kenja was streaming out of all their bodies and Al took time out to examine each of them. His Kenja sight was working like a charm, showing him all the abilities of his classmates. He was particularly interested in the boy with the mental kenja. "Memory manipulation, very interesting very useful." He made one final snigger before the teacher's announcement to pair up. The smile broadened and he promptly made his way to the front of the class. "Hello.....Lewis. How would you like to be my partner?"

Lewis glanced up at the boy who approached him. "Um, sure, why not" He said with a shrug. This guy looked....interesting. Lewis gestured for the guy to sit next to him and then ran his fingers through his hair. He hadn't expected a person to come up and ask to be partners. He had assumed that he would be one of the last to find a partner and that then he would have to be the one to ask. He shrugged to himself and leaned against the desk.

Velnor Kerne, Purple
Velnor looked as the irritating, obnoxious boy from before walked in. Well, at least the memory kid will have a wonderful experimentation subject for a partner. The tentacles begun writing again next to his previous message. "I shall be issuing you all a separate task attuned to each of your...talents once lesson time begins." appears in the air in a purple colour.

Ace Desant, White
Ace basically ran to Mr Kerne's class as fast as he possibly could, eyes clenched closed out of fear. He reached the room, composed himself and stepped in, noticing the words at the front of the room. 'Pairs? Dammit.' he thought to himself, then noticed a desk with nobody on it and swiftly sat down.

Last edited:
Eune didn't get a chance to even try and clear things up with the big bad pikachu boy, the bell had rung and the other male had ever so rudely brushed past him and out of class. Eune glared and growled in the direction Ciel had went. "Well he just made my shit list." He took a breath and calmed himself before he accidentally made a real rainstorm in the room. As he collected his things before leaving he glanced at his schedule to see what was next.

"Potions with Kerne." He read aloud to himself then made his way to the class. He ended up a bit late, having to make a stop at the restroom and hitting people traffic afterward. What a concept it was to leave the main parts of the hallways clear for other students. He finally made it to Mr. Kerne's class, seeing he actually may have missed quite a bit. He walked up to the teacher, what a sight. "Forgive me for my lateness. What have I missed?" He was sure to give an apologetic look with his ears down as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.