All day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
I like Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Yaoi, Yuri, and Romance. Please do not be shy in bringing up another genre. I just might be interested in it ^^

I can do incest and Mpreg as well
OOC: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/academy-of-the-unnatural-arts-ooc-sign-ups.61450/

Headmaster, red
Kethren sat within his office, blowing a long strand of red hair out of his face as he leaned back in his chair. His room held a plum purple colored desk scattered with papers until the only place that was clear was the space he worked on. It was about a month into the school year and he had reviewed that there would be plenty of new students still coming to the academy. He read ahead on what each one of their abilities were, which were all incredibly interesting. He had no idea that half of them even existed. The crimson haired man sat upright in his chair again, allowing the system to assign said students to their appropriate homerooms. It worked at random, so it couldn't be all that bad, right? The system couldn't screw things over all that much, right? Right. The system knew what it was doing and he would not make any changes to it.

He pushed the button of the intercom to make an announcement. It was about 10 minutes before the bell rang, the students should be getting ready for their respective classrooms as stated on their schedules or talking to their friends. Whichever it was, he only hoped they were following the rules and not whoring themselves around. This was not a delinquent academy after all.

'Students, I hope you have made yourself well adjusted to this academy and your schedules. Please remember to respect the staff and refrain from littering. Thank you.'

Mr. Kobae', gray
His boss had always been a sour puss about littering and graffiti on campus, but who wouldn't be if they put eight years of their life into this academy? The jet black haired man took another piece of chocolate from the heart shaped box that was on clearance from Valentine's Day a couple months back. Valentine's Day; where sweets become even sweeter~. It also came with a cute ribbon, but like Hell Alexys would put it on. Before you think "Aren't those chocolates expired?", they're not! Not if you kept them in a cold place the whole time. The jet black haired man took another piece, now awaiting the bell to ring for the rest of the rugrats to come in. Only a few were early, and they appeared slightly surprised that his room smelt of fruity wine. He spotted another student that appeared to be making a bow and arrow out of a rubber band and paper. He threw one of his chocolates at the desk, only to startle the student.

"Put that away!" He demanded before holding his hands out to catch something. "Throw it back to me now; five second rule, hurry up!"

Elrick, crimson
Elrick checked his watch, anxiously awaiting for the bell to ring. He had arrived early to the school with his father and sister, but that was just the beginning. He was assigned to the wine loving, potato chip munching, chocolate scarfing teacher of the academy. He could just talk to his father and have himself moved from the class to another, but the thing was, he would be abusing the fact his father was the headmaster and would be looked at as the favorite. His father wasn't going to show favoritism in this academy. When he and his sister were in the academy, they were no longer family. They were students. He watched as the jet black haired teacher threw the sweet at the student, then demand to have it back. His homeroom teacher would still eat chocolate even if it was on the floor... Why was this man still here?

Lilith, pink
Lilith sat in her homeroom classroom with her feet on the desk, looking up at the ceiling as the clock ticked away. She was waiting for the stupid bell to ring so that everything would hurry up and get going. She wanted to meet the new students dammit! Or at the least make them comfortable in a place like this. They may be in a academy where unnatural abilities were accepted, but that didn't mean they would get off scott free! They needed at least one friend in this place! Though she did like to remind the teachers that their boss was her father, some teachers could tell on her that she was doing such a thing. Nothing was scarier than hot headed dad, but it would be fun while it lasted.

Ace Desant, White
Ace walked into the home room, book in hand and bag over his shoulder, he was worried about this so he tried to get there early. He picked a seat carefully and sat down, covering his face with his book. His hands were almost shaking, he wasn't used to meeting new people and he definitely wasn't good at it. He'd already put several luck spells on himself today, luck with people, luck with intelligence, luck with not spilling food down himself...Anything so he wouldn't mess up today. The white haired, boy brushed his hair back as a feign to look around the room whenever someone walked in the door, attempting to see if he could notice any discernible features, perhaps someone who was just as shy and utterly terrified as he was. Though the two would probably just occasionally look at each other from afar rather than actually approaching one another. He let out a long sigh, he hadn't even thought about the teacher! What if they make them do some stupid 'get to know you' activities. Ace fretted and fretted inside his mind, hoping someone would approach him rather than him having to approach them! Though not a ton of people at once, no that would make everything even worse! He simply stared at his book, feigning reading as he was too anxious to read. He felt like an ostrich in a flock of flamingos, they were all radiant, lovely pink and he was some stupid looking white thing and soon they would fly off without him...He just wanted to put his head in the sand and cry.

Velnor Kerne, purple
Velnor walked into the home room, noticing a few students were already inside he didn't even bother to look at them. He did however notice some were rather freaked out by his looks. He walks up to the front and sits down, well, actually he kneels. On the chair. He holds up a book in front of his face and begins to flick very swiftly through the pages. Once the book was finished in around five minutes he looks to the room to notice it was about time most of the students should be here, if not, their loss. He stood up and addressed the class.
'My name is Velkor Kerne and I shall be your home room tutor for this year, if you wish to never turn up to this, then please don't waste my time and go ahead and skip it. If you do wish to be in my company for this allotted time of day then feel free to come in and bask in it', he said, looking at each individual in the class and using his magic to identify who is who and exactly what they can do.
'Well you all seem to be an interesting bunch of students. If any of you are blessed enough to be enrolling in potions class you will also be taught by me meaning if we do not get on, then I suppose I have a new subject to experiment on hm?', he asked rhetorically; he doubted most of them had a response worthy of his time anyway.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Ciel had pretty much settled in to his new school since he'd arrived only a week ago ... Sensing electrical energy had helped him navigate while lost, he could practically "map out" the school just by following the flow of the current. Today he was on-time, walking at a casual pace to home-room. He'dbeen moved into Mr Kobae's class, whoever he was. He pulled his earphones out of his ear as he reached the classroom and let himself inside. There was already a few students here so he sat towards the back of the class, doodling idly on his notebook, flicking his blue hair out of his eyes.

Ink Monochrome, purple
Ink stepped through the door to Ms. Irmar's classroom after dropping his sibling off at his own teacher's room. He hated being away from his twin, even if his facial expressions didn't show a lot to it. His long hair was pulled back in to his typical two ponytails, swaying behind him while he took a seat at the very back of the class to avoid contact with anyone. He left that task up to Jasper, being the outgoing twin that liked to speak a lot to anyone who would listen. Ink himself was just the quiet twin that enjoyed solitude at times. He pulled out a small book and started to read quietly, his small fox yipping and pawing at the ribbons around his accessory hat. It would be yet another year, with new teachers, and more enemies to despise with a passive and uncaring demeanor.

Jasper Moonstone, crimson
Jasper looked up at the sound of his teacher entering the room, and simply smiled before going back to his sketchbook. His white eyes made him appear to be blind, but it was rather untruthful. He didn't like his blank eyes at times, hating the lack of color in the large irises when he himself loved splashes of color on his persona. One could tell just by his brightly colored clothes and bright personality, the complete opposite of his brother. His book bag was slung over his chair while he glanced at his schedule and continued sketching out the landscape he saw in a small day dream of his. The teen hummed to himself as the bright colors splashed on to the blank page, starting from one edge to the other to fill the canvas in beautiful colors. He listened to his teacher's words and gave a nod to show he was listening, none too bothered by his words as he kept that smile on his pale face.

"Put that away!" Aubrielle could hear Mr. Kobae' from the hallway. "Throw it back to me now; five second rule, hurry up!" She walked through the door just in time to see a student throw a piece of chocolate at him. She was almost certain the man had some psychological problem that connected him to chocolate and chips. With a styrofoam cup of ice in her hand, she silently took her seat on the left side of the room. Aubrielle was unusually quiet this morning due to her grogginess and could only barely keep her eyes open. She placed the rim of the cup to her lips and tilted it back, taking an ice cube into her mouth which had all but completely melted on her tongue within two minutes.

She wore a black tank-top and a thigh length pink skirt; her usual the-less-the-better type of outfit. If she could walk around nude she would gladly do so, it was a pain in the ass putting up with clothing unless it was snowing outside. Aubrielle glanced around at the students, spotting Elrick out of the few there. Everyone knew the Rauche children, or at least they could tell they were related to the Headmaster. Afterwards, she also spotted the new kid. What was his name again.. Ciel something? She looked away then lied her head on the desk, violet hair falling and covering up her face. The faint smell of wine the room had was relaxing to say the least. Mr. Kobae' you alcoholic. The thought made her lips twist into a smirk.

• Archie scanned around, catching multiple bewildered stares and glances. He looked up at the school, wondering if he could just trot in. He stood for a moment, eyes looking at the fluffy clouds. Sunny and bright, huh. Just perfect for this moment, the first day of school. He didn't really know how to feel about this, but he found himself walking inside. He remembered correctly, and was sure of this, that his homeroom was 'Mr.Kerne'. Archie towered over most other people around him, and didn't really care. There were a few as tall as him. With his tattered and over used back pack over one shoulder-a habit he'd never get rid of-, he passed by multiple people who either seemed nervous or panicky. As he arrived to the class, he did't hesitate to just waltz on in, seeing a few others along with what he assumed was 'Mr.Kerne' in the room. Archie felt a pang of insecurity, since he did look a lot different than most people here. Creepy eyes, and multiple markings down his both arms and on his neck due to his powers. With enough work he could shift the markings into skin and his sclera to white, but it could be tiring to hold it more than a few hours. The blond giant walked calmly to a seat, gently laying his things on the ground and neatly sliding into a seat. He sewed his lips shut, his mind somewhere else.

• "... Nyah?..."

Full name: Arc "Archie" Vel.

Ability: Metal manipulation [Basic] | Intangibility [Highly unstable] | Combustion [Basic/Unstable]

Weaknesses: Has a weakness to water, mostly. Cute things, even though he'll die before he shows it. Food. Too curious and easily trusts most despite his cold demeanor.

Side talents: Arc is good at hand to hand and watercolor painting. He is one with technology.

Amount of time there: About a year, surprisingly.

Personality: Arc is a solid, serious male. Can usually be dryly confident or comfortable in his own way around his friends. Wise and good at giving advice, he likes to make sure there is peace and equality. Can be sort of like a weird, 'dandere' mother to his buddies. Usually not provoked, but if he is, he doesn't show it as he charges at you. He doesn't like to show most of his emotions for some reason, and will die before anyone can see him let out real tears. Arc puts allies in front of himself, and become a little possessive. Only 'cuz he cares.

Fears: Failure to protect his loved ones, being betrayed, a death with no justice or honor.

Likes: Peace and quite | Adorable things | Bravery | Knowing things, I guess.

Dislikes: Annoyances | People who need to chill | Pain | Fear [he hates this. Haaates it.]

Extras: He gets along with animals, or tries to. He respects them.

Romantic preferences-

Sexual Orientation: Demisexual.

Submissive, Dominant, or both: Totally dominant.

Attracted to: Confidence, interesting-ness?, manners, basically anything really, he's not very picky when it comes to what he likes.

Unattracted to: People who need to chill? Lack of hygiene, hopeless and very dependent on others, cowards.

Appearance:
    k7d3MIviaxPeZCDLgGa7nVX6zruEyKJsPMXXr19tqcATL-9qq74lgK1FuVRKpBvxocuuA12nzZHqxtGPL7KpOGfAnnKX2wZIW9x0N-qZNTdwdFak5JuD5pavOokNzDBJlg

3ZJr7rGYWyflI2-mYj3SNxEMbo9qEmNQb2LSklTewb-J6GVQiQKp5HVVsVBGeKyiRSA2XUa_MLC_-tBZCValLGDtaxey8XccTy-TTnEhpz688VNzDqKM8PztaX5fw3NBXA

3PSeEEbKw1W45m6yEIswTe5JcVR-LUjvgf6XjjFCOrxeUhWNUNNXhDaXHIKx4G2AsBj2U4Qyu4HSkhR1NtKnudLgFzXiS8eAHqw44b0LBurHHOSsBxiWFzj19z1RteZoCA

• ♥Writer's notes and stuff, you don't have to check this all the time.♥

"UGH THIS TOOK ME FOREVER. I did have some stuff here, but tabs was being annoying... So I'll just settle for this."

"My next post will surely be better because I was fussing over the look and whatnot, next time I'll actually be able to focus on the writing more. Plus first post in RPs do tend to be sorta lame. For me."

Last edited by a moderator:
Words, color

Ashley Lauren Fox:: 16 :: Time Manuplation, pink
Ashley had to run to get to class today, her hair had decided not to curl the perfect way. Her first day back to school she had to look perfect. Checking her schedule again she looked over it and nodded, reciting it softly to herself. "First things first.. Homeroom. With Mr. Kerne? How do you even pronounce that.." She muttered softly and made her way into the classroom. Not much was happening as far as she could tell. As she took a seat she watched him flip though a book and then talked to the rest of the students. So he's giving me permission to skip? I'll make a mental note of that I suppose. She thought to herself. This year will certainly be interesting. Her eyes looked around as she took in the other students.

Words, color

Dylan Lionel:: 17:: Fire Elemental, blue
Dylan was sitting in his homeroom with the few students he did see. Ms. Irmar, was his teacher and he didn't know what to say about her. He'd never really had her as a teacher, and hadn't heard much about her. So, this should be interesting. He pulled at the gray beanie he wore and made sure it was perfectly placed on his head. He was a perfectionist and a little OCD when it came to things that mattered to him. He let out a sigh as he took out a pen and doodled on his hand. He was sketching a dragon that was breathing fire.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lewis arrived at Ms.Irmars class and found his seat. Even though he had been here for 2 years, he was still one of the quieter ones. He ran his hand through his blonde hair and sighed. A new homeroom meant a new teacher and new kids, and Lewis hated meeting new people. It meant that he would be in these peoples memory, and that meant that there would be a chance that he would have to erase himself from those peoples memory. He glanced around at the class, it was pretty empty so far except for a boy sitting away from everyone. Lewis shrugged, leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes.

Jasper hummed softly and continued sketching and coloring his landscape slowly. He took precise movements to make the landscape as perfect as possible. The redhead flicked shavings off of his desk with a flick of his hand, being careful to not smudge his art. "Almost finished," Jasper mumbled to himself with a smile after laying out the flat colors on the landscape. Now for the shading. He placed his inking and sketching pens away, pulling a container full of shading pencils from his bag. he always made sure every box was labeled for his drawings and paintings, due to the large quantity that he had.

Ink Monochrome, purple
Ink glanced at Lewis after feeling his stare on him, before slowly lowering his blank eyes to his book. Azazel, his fox, yipped and ran around the classroom cheerfully and full of energy. The little fox could fit between both your hands placed together, and still have enough room to lay down on. He jumped on Lewis' desk with a yip before scrambling off to another desk without making a mess of things. Ink's hands were clad in gloves while he flipped through the pages of the book, the leather on his hands enchanted to keep his ink from leaking out of his fingers or teardrop below his black eye. "Azazel..." The small fox yipped and ran back to the desk, curling up with happy pants leaving his mouth.

Velnor Kerne, purple
Velnor continued surveying the room and watching as the students continued their activities. He wasn't so much bothered with them doing their own thing, only slightly irritated. He then decided it was time to do an activity for the remaining time.
'Now then, I wish to allow you students the chance to get to know each other whilst simultaneously testing your knowledge, so I believe a small group quiz is in order. Get yourselves into groups of four and I shall ask a series of questions. You must raise your hand to answer and the first group to answer correctly, gains an allotted amount of points based on the difficulty.' he explained to the class, hoping this would mean they may pay some attention while he gains valuable insight on his students. He then waited for the students in the room to finish getting in groups.

Ace Desant, White
Ace continued to glance back at the students who came in, noticing Lewis looking his way he quickly turned. Oh dear god is he drawing attention to himself? That would be the worst thing ever! He continued to worry, but continued to pretend to read in order to seem like someone who just wants to sit in the room, on his own and read, which is actually partially what he wanted to do! He looked up at Ms. Irmar briefly to see what she looked like then went back to his book, at the very least he knew what his home room teacher looked like, should he need her help.

• Archie was thinking of all the things about this new year here. He wondered what sports he could join or clubs. Maybe he won't join any and just try to finish this year here. A voice that could only belong to a teacher tore him from his thoughts. He raised his head slightly as he made eye contact and listened. Arc thinned his lips. Groups? Already? He gave a deep sigh at this. He wasn't liking this guy for this. Groups of four and a pop quiz, he was slightly annoyed as he searched around for anyone willing to be in a group with him. Archie wasn't sure how to get the ball rolling, his face blank but his attitude prodded from the crap 'lets get to know eachother' this one had to come up with.

• "... Nyah?..."

Ability: Metal manipulation [Basic] | Intangibility [Highly unstable] | Combustion [Basic/Unstable]

Weaknesses: Has a weakness to water, mostly. Cute things, even though he'll die before he shows it. Food. Too curious and easily trusts most despite his cold demeanor.

Side talents: Arc is good at hand to hand and watercolor painting. He is one with technology.

Personality: Arc is a solid, serious male. Can usually be dryly confident or comfortable in his own way around his friends. Wise and good at giving advice, he likes to make sure there is peace and equality. Can be sort of like a weird, 'dandere' mother to his buddies. Usually not provoked, but if he is, he doesn't show it as he charges at you. He doesn't like to show most of his emotions for some reason, and will die before anyone can see him let out real tears. Arc puts allies in front of himself, and become a little possessive. Only 'cuz he cares.

Fears: Failure to protect his loved ones, being betrayed, a death with no justice or honor.

Dislikes: Annoyances | People who need to chill | Pain | Fear [he hates this. Haaates it.]

Romantic preferences-

Attracted to: Confidence, interesting-ness?, manners, basically anything really, he's not very picky when it comes to what he likes.

Unattracted to: People who need to chill? Lack of hygiene, hopeless and very dependent on others, cowards.

Appearance:
    k7d3MIviaxPeZCDLgGa7nVX6zruEyKJsPMXXr19tqcATL-9qq74lgK1FuVRKpBvxocuuA12nzZHqxtGPL7KpOGfAnnKX2wZIW9x0N-qZNTdwdFak5JuD5pavOokNzDBJlg

3ZJr7rGYWyflI2-mYj3SNxEMbo9qEmNQb2LSklTewb-J6GVQiQKp5HVVsVBGeKyiRSA2XUa_MLC_-tBZCValLGDtaxey8XccTy-TTnEhpz688VNzDqKM8PztaX5fw3NBXA

3PSeEEbKw1W45m6yEIswTe5JcVR-LUjvgf6XjjFCOrxeUhWNUNNXhDaXHIKx4G2AsBj2U4Qyu4HSkhR1NtKnudLgFzXiS8eAHqw44b0LBurHHOSsBxiWFzj19z1RteZoCA

Lewis jumped slightly when the small animal jumped on his desk. He raised an eyebrow and watched it jump to another desk and then go back to Ink. He wasn't one to ask questions, but who allowed a fox into a classroom? He shrugged and sighed. Could class just start already? Sitting in an awkwardly silent room wasn't what Lewis thought of as fun. He could hear the teacher called Mr.Kerne talking to his kids next door, or rather raving to them about something. Suddenly, Lewis didn't want to go to class, he felt like this Mr.Kerne was going to be one of those teachers that just made things difficult.

Aubrielle lifted her head and sighed heavily, pulling a piece of paper from her old bag. There were a few burn holes in the gray fabric and the end of the metal zippers were slightly disfigured from her fiddling with them so often. She unfolded the crumpled paper and read through her schedule.
  1. Potions with Mr. Velnor Kerne
  2. English with Mr. Alexys Damien Kobae'
  3. Math with Mr. Ethel Maurcel Lomora
  4. Science with Ms. Acacia Maucella Astraea Jermaene Muhera -holy shit that's a mouthful- Eunnanne de Vogn Davion III
  5. Physical Education with Ms. Lucenia Irmar
She liked science and physical education. Math however, was a subject she didn't particularly like. It was painfully boring playing with numbers for so long, how do teachers put up with it? Same lessons every year, over and over and over again. Aubrielle nearly cringed in her seat. She folded the paper once more and stuffed it back into her bag, placing another cube of ice in her mouth to chew on afterwards. English was alright. It wasn't her favorite like physical education where she could run around until she was content, but she was good at the subject. Potions held her interest just enough to pay attention in class, plus Mr. Kerne could be a slightly terrifying individual towards the students who slacked off.

Mr. Kobae', gray
He placed the box of chocolates down for only a moment just so he could shuffle around his desk for a flask next to his bottle of wine. The jet black haired teacher took a few big gulps from said flask. He'd be damned if he let the students get their hands on it. Not because he was concerned for their health, but because it was his damn it! Anyone who knew Mr. Kobae' knew very well he doesn't share food. He will share anything else except food. No wine, chips, or sweets for any student that asks. The English teacher sat up in his seat again, readjusting his tie.

"Very well... Since I can't have you sitting in my room with nothing to do... I will start by introducing myself to those who don't know me, have heard of me, or just don't care. I am Mr. Kobae' and I will be your homeroom and possibly English teacher for the next year. I will always be eating something and drinking in my classroom. No you can't have any. If you use incorrect grammar, I will dock points. If you have the handwriting of an infant, I will dock points. If you try to or are thinking about plagiarizing any of your work, you may as well get out of my classroom and never come back. If you talk in my class, you will get something thrown at you. If you disrupt my class more than once, you can spend the rest of the hour sitting right next to me. Oh, and if you try to blackmail with "I'll tell the headmaster you were drinking on the job", don't bother. He already knows." He told them. "I will tell you now, if you're not worth my time and know it, save us both the trouble and get out..." He waited for a moment to see if anyone would leave. It seemed no one was going to. He looked around the class and decided to begin with the weird purple haired girl who had saved herself from getting something thrown at her. What'sherface.

"Who are you and are you worth my time? If you plan on sleeping, I can just push your desk out in the hallway." He tacked on after the question, taking another drink from the flask.

Lilith, pink
@spoopily

Alright! Finally! An excuse to socialize! But who should she select? There was quite a possibility from all the students gathered around in the classroom, but there was one guy who looked like he was lost. Why not partner up with him? So what if he's got the eyes of a fantasy demon? He could be a nice guy after all. The crimson haired girl wasted no time in approaching him; she knew what it was like walking around the classroom like some lost little kid. It was embarrassing and she knew it.

"Hey, wanna partner up?" She asked him.

• Archie glanced about. Everyone seemed to have a slow of a start as he did, ogling around and not sure what to do. There was no hint of an expression on his face, and they didn't look like the the type of normal people to just go up to the giant and get friendly. Fear annoys him. He internally sighed as he'd have to ask/force people to be his partners. He was just about to ask a female who was minding her own business to be his partner, but some girl with red hair asked him first. Surprising she came up to him, but he didn't waver too long. He nodded slowly, rubbing his darker neck.
    "Yes." Archie grunted simply.

• "... Nyah?..."

Romantic preferences-

Appearance:

She listened to the teacher introduce himself then drone on about the class expectations. It was kind of amusing. Interrupt the class twice and you can sit next to the teacher? She might have to be a little bit disruptive now and again. "Who are you and are you worth my time? If you plan on sleeping, I can just push your desk out in the hallway." Aubrielle rubbed the heel of her palm against her eyes, taking a moment to realize he was speaking to her. "Aubrielle Tricks." She dropped her hand to the desk with a light thunk. "Am I worth your time?" The question was repeated in a feigned tone of disbelief. "'Course I am, what kind of inquiry is that?" She retorted in a matter-of-fact way and straightened up in her seat, moving the hair out of her eyes as she continued.
"If you push my desk out of the classroom, you won't be able to see my beautiful face or have the joy of my iridescent personality!" Aubrielle flashed a cheeky grin. She didn't really think so highly of herself, but why not make a silly first impression? He'd be seeing her daily anyway. "It'd be an awful shame to deprive your other students of it as well, Mr. Kobae'." She crossed her ankles and propped her elbow up on her desk, resting her chin in the palm of her hand while the remains of the previous grin kept the corners of her mouth up. She waited and watched eagerly for the teacher's reaction. This is going to be a very fun year.

Words, color

He Did not just say get into groups.. Ashley sighed and looked around. She noticed two other, a boy and a girl. They're both pretty cute.. She thought to herself as she got up out of her seat and approached them. "Hi.. I'm Ashley.. Could I uh.. join your group?" She hoped that they would let her join. The girl looked around awkwardly as the other groups started to fill up. She sighed silently to herself, All I want is to be accepted.. She thought as she looked up at them.

Words, color

Dylan Lionel:: 17:: Fire Elemental, blue
Dylan looked over at a boy and got up. Well.. might as well socialize.. He thought as he walked over and took a seat next to Lewis. "Hey, I'm Dylan.. and you are?" He asked politely to the guy. "Mind if I sit here?" He asked, nodding to the empty seat next to the boy. He looked up at his teacher and noted that she was at least good looking. He stood there awkwardly as he waited for the boys answer.

Mr. Kobae', gray
@KuroHime

So this girl was Aubrielle Tricks? Looked more like a 'Cindy' to him. He listened to the purple haired girl as she spoke to him; when she finished, he blinked twice blankly. This girl was as unique as her hair. "Young lady... you are very close...to having your desk pushed outside. Not in the hallway, but outside of the school..." He told her, downing the rest of the contents within the flask. If the rest of his students were as cheerful as her, he may as well down the bottle in his desk. "But you have decent vocabulary, kind of promising, so I will permit you to stay." He told her, eating a piece of chocolate shortly afterwards. His hazel eyes scanned the rest of the room, catching sight of the blue haired boy that appeared to be doodling in the back. With his shadow manipulation, he threw a marker to the back wall. This was just to startle the young man and get his attention.

"Tell me who you are and I'll let you be." He merely told the blue haired man, taking another bite of his chocolate.

Lilith, pink
Her ocean blue eyes brightened after the man told her he would. Great! All that was left was to get tw-. Her attention turned to a cute girl who had walked up to the two of them. Lilith couldn't help but smile at the other girl. "Of course! We just need one more person now.. But who..." She thought aloud as she started to look around.

Words, color

Ashley smile widened as the cute girl said she could join. Ashley twirled a loose strand of her blonde hair and pushed it behind her ear. Biting her bottom lip as she took in the girl. She was a cute girl, with fiery red hair. She's cute.. I should definitely get to know her.. Ashley thought. Innocent friendships can't hurt! Right? Ashley smiled again and looked at the grumpy boy who was also in there group. He was cute too his demon like eyes and blonde hair gave him a bad boy type of vibe. Man my group is attractive.. Ashley thought as she took a seat with her group.

Jasper didn't seem to pay attention to the teacher's last instructions, staying in his seat somewhat in the middle of the class with pencils around his sketchbook. He had plenty more that were overflowing with sketches, ideas, and some other business not many should be aware of. He grinned and wiggled in his seat as he finished signing his art and pulled it in front of his face to inspect it. "Perfect~!" Jasper exclaimed happily to himself, the colorful landscape so realistic on a simple sheet of paper. He pulled his schedule form his vest's pocket and looked at it with wide eyes:
  • Mathematics - Mr. E. M. Lomora
  • English - Mr. A. D. Kobae'
  • Physical Education - Ms. L. Irmar
  • Science -Ms. Acacia Maucella Astraea Jermaene Muhera Eunnanne de Vogn Davion III
  • Potions - Mr.V. Kerne

Ink Monochrome, purple
Ink snapped his book shut at hearing the voices, placing the book to the side to play with his fox's ears and tail gently. "Ink Spike..." Ink mumbled, watching as his fox's tail turned in to a large spike the shade of midnight. He nodded and let it turn back to normal before tugging his schedule out of his book to read it with cautious and blank eyes.
  • English - Mr. A. D. Kobae'
  • Mathematics - Mr. E. M. Lomora
  • Physical Education - Ms. L. Irmar
  • Science - Ms. Acacia Maucella Astraea Jermaene Muhera Eunnanne de Vogn Davion III
  • Potions - Mr. V. Kerne
If he remembered, this would have him with three classes the same as his brothers. It made him hum in appreciation of spending time with his sibling before going to the dorms to stay with him. Azazel yipped and ran around again, avoiding the students and teacher as he did so.

Status
Not open for further replies.