Academy of the Unnatural Arts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Velnor Kerne, Purple
Mr Kerne looks up at the boy with curiosity, a Kitsune, interesting. After the ordeal with the late student earlier he didn't particularly care for this one, and they hadn't started properly anyway. "Look at the words in front of me and follow them. You have missed the chance to pick from a wide variety of partners and now have to with what's left." he said, looking over at him.

Eune felt bad, knowing he already left a crap impression, but he quickly brushed it off. He quickly read the instructions and tried not to show his disappointment. Looking over the class one empty spot next to a student popped out at him and he took it quickly, just landing his hand on the desk before some other student was about to. He turned to the boy, Ace, after giving the other kid the "my partner" look, and smiled.

"Hey! Hope this seat wasn't reserved." He took his seat, quickly deciding to start off formal and nice. He extended his hand to the boy, "I'm Eune. You?"

Ace Desant, White
Ace had gotten out his books and began reading, then turned as a hand landed on his desk, he almost jumped out of his seat. He looked up at the hand's owner. His eyes were wide with shock. "W-why are you s-sitting with me?!" He asked, words blurting out of his mouth. "I-I mean no! It wa-wasn't! Ace! I mean, m-my name, not, just the word. M-my name is A-Ace." he said, looking away and pressing his palm firmly against his face. First impressions, turns out it's not one of Ace's talents.

Eune blinked, astonished from how skittish Ace was. His tail dropped along with all hope of a good impression on anyone at the school. He lowered his hand to the desk and sighed, a defeated look on his face. He should have took the chance when he had it to highjack some of Mr. Kobae's wine. He perked up for Ace's sake and toned down his hype, adjusting to his seat mate.

"Sorry for um... Startling you. We were supposed to pick partners so I went for the first empty desk I saw." He gave a calm smile. "Nice to meet you by the way." Eune added for good measure, hoping to calm Ace even a little bit.

Kazu walked calmly into the classroom with his backpack on his back carried by one hand. He turns to the teacher with a smirk on his face.
"Sorry I'm late. I had trouble getting here. Turns out this school looks different from the last time I was here. What are we doing today.... Mr..... kerne?"
He said as he looked as his schedule.

Aubrielle peeked into Mr. Kerne's classroom, her lips pursing slightly at the amount of people in there already. She quickly walked around Kazu, not saying a thing to the teacher as she took an empty seat that wasn't too close to his desk. The teacher scared her, but she'd deny it to his face and anyone else's if she had to. She sat her bag on the desk then pulled her violet hair up out of her face, a partial smile unwilling to fade from her earlier shenanigans in homeroom.

Kazu noticed the female that had walked past him. She seemed friendly and shy at first sight. He only hoped that this was true as he walked to a seat next to hers.
"H-hey is this seat taken he said as he looked towards the female."
He was very toward the female, no one ever accpted him, he always kept his distance around others. But he was finally ready to try.

Dark orange eyes glanced over at the person speaking, an eyebrow raised. She gave a quick look around, noticing how people were paired up and- Hey, that kid is in my homeroom. The thought popped up when her gaze scanned over Eune. She flashed a wide smile at the stranger who had asked about the seat and shrugged. "Not that I know of, but hey, now we can be partners if you want! Seems everyone else is paired off though, so you're kinda stuck with me." The grin turned playfully sinister.

Kazu sat down and shrugged.
"Doesn't matter I would have asked you whether I was forced or not. "
Kazu smiled at the female as he offered a high five.
She's very beautiful. I love her purple hair!
Kazu couldn't resist the thought of her and him being friends maybe more but it might go south like his friendship's normally do.

Ace Desant, White
Ace looked at him "You didn't! I mean, startle me, you didn't startle me." he said, the words god dammit running his mind. "Okay, er, y-yes. Nice to meet you too. I-I like your ear headband thingy." he said, unaware they were real, then noticed the tail "A-And your...tail?" he asked curiously. He wasn't really used to the whole 'sentient non-human' thing yet, he was still freaking out about octopus head at the front. Ace looked over at the two who came in late, then up to the teacher who seemed to be firing metaphorical lasers out his eyes at them, shuffling through some cards on his desk.

Velnor Kerne, Purple
Mr Kerne looked at the blue haired boy, grinning as he walked in, then noticed the girl walking around the class, late, as if it didn't matter in the slightest. Good thing Mr Kerne was picking out tasks for everyone, and he does have a recipe for a experimental punctuality potion. "Right, let's begin now that everyone is here, or should be." he said with a sigh, walking over to Lewis and Andrea's desk. "Hmmmm" he said, shuffling through the cards. "Yees, this one. You will both be attempting to make this love potion and you" he said looking down at Andrea with a pause, handing him a recipe "shall test it, regardless of quality. So you'd better do it right or it could become a death potion." he said, then walked over to Ace and Eune's table "Well considering the one that has to test this wasn't late then you can have this." he said handing over the recipe for a growth potion. "Items with an asterisk are optional, the optional ones for this increase the amount it grows, the other increases the amount of organs that grow, it picks randomly so good luck." he said "Oh and only the human can test this one, not a clue what it could do to a Kitsune." he said, then walked over to Kazu and Aubrielle's desk "This will make you punctual, both of you test half of it." he said, handing them the recipe and walking to another table.

Ace Desant, White
Ace looked up at the tentacle haired, weird eyed pale man who stood before him and simply nodded as he talked, taking the recipe and watching him walk off. "I have to test whatever we make huh...oh goodie." he said with a sigh, then looked to Eune "So, the ears and tail are real...that's kinda cu- er I mean cool! I mean't to say cool!" He said, looking away, his face red with embarrassment. 'The ears and tail are cute but you don't say that to a guy! God dammit Ace get it together!' he thought to himself.

She snickered and lightly smacked the palm she'd written music notes on against his. He seemed nice, and hopefully she wouldn't end up scaring him like poor Mr. Kobae', but then again that could be hilarious too! "I'm Aubrielle, by the way." She shut her mouth, her attention turning to Mr. Kerne as he began speaking and handing out cards to their classmates. He approached their desk and she bit the tip of her tongue until he addressed what their task would be. "This will make you punctual, both of you test half of it." The left side of her mouth twisted upward into an almost relieved smirk. Of course something like that would be a punishment, or maybe a gift if they made it the right way. Aubrielle adjusted the recipe on the desk so her potions partner could read it with her.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yees, this one. You will both be attempting to make this love potion and you" he said looking down at Andrea with a pause, handing him a recipe "shall test it, regardless of quality. So you'd better do it right or it could become a death potion." Lewis bit his lip. He had to make a love potion? at least he didn't have to try it...but what if he screwed up and hurt this guy by accident. He sighed before turning to Andrea "So, uh, ready to give this a try?" He said, a small smile playing on his lips. He took the sheet of paper and put it in the middle. He looked over it quickly, trying to decipher what they needed.

He looked at her with a smile. Before turning toward the recipe.
"I'm kazu. Nice to meet you aubrielle. Now shall we make this love potion."
A smirk came across his face. Once a thought came across.
As long as I focus on the work. I won't hurt her.

She giggled quietly and shook her head as she corrected him. "This potion is one made for punctuality." Aubrielle cocked her head to the right, momentarily biting her lower lip. "I didn't know there was such a thing..." She murmured, tapping her fingers against the card once before brushing her suspicions off. "Anyway, it says we need: Well water, two tulip bulbs, and two stalks of wheat." The bridge of her nose wrinkled a bit. How the hell is this suppose to be made? "Any ideas?" She glanced over at Kazu as she pushed the recipe closer to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
He glanced at her in curiosity.
"I can generate water from my hands so. We have that covered. Other than that I think we are given the rest"
Truthfully he had no clue how to get the rest of the items. He merely wanted to impress her.

Velnor Kerne, Purple
Mr Kerne went back to the front. "You have to search around the room for the equipment you require. Each will be labelled with what potion it's appropriate for. Some ingredients are labelled, some are not." he said, then sat down and let them get too it, managing to keep the entire room under analysis so he could see when someone did something wrong.

"Oh." She tucked her hands underneath the desk, her eyebrows momentarily furrowing together. "You're a hydro- something or other?" Aubrielle wasn't quite sure what to call his ability since she didn't know the details of it. "I manipulate electricity and breathe fire. Er- well, that's not really um, functional." She grinned in a frolicsome manner. "Let's not accidentally murder each other." The girl glanced in Mr. Kerne's direction when he returned to the front of the class, listening in silence to what he had to say. "Shouldn't be too hard... Do you know what tulip bulbs look like, in case they aren't labeled?"

Mr. Kobae', gray
Mr Kobae' was in no way wanting to teach a classroom full of students while mostly intoxicated. Though he was only tipsy, the alcohol had already taken half of his coherent thinking. The only thing he had to do now was teach his class a little bit of Shakespeare. What was the problem? He was lying down on his desk with his cheek and knees on the table and his butt in the air. During passing periods, he had gotten a bendy straw from his desk and was drinking from the wine bottle.

"So.. I gotta teach you Shakespeare... Yaaayyyy... Shakespeare was an English poet, playwright, and actor.... He was born, well baptised, on April 26th, 1564 and died April 23rd, 1616... He is known to be one of the greatest English writers of the English language... TAKE SOME GODDAMN NOTES!" He yelled out to the class who appeared to be sleeping or doing their own thing. They then scrambled for their notebooks and the English teacher waited for them to get ready.

Both siblings, white
The two siblings had a free hour, which meant that they would be delivering messages and requests to go to the headmaster's office. Though it was a rather tedious task, it was better than just sitting around in the library.

Mr. Lomora, cyan
Mr. Lomora had skimmed through what he was supposed to be teaching his class that day and everything that they would have to have an idea of. The Pythagorean Theorem. It was the most underestimated lesson as well as most hated. Poor Pythagorean Theorem. It had no say in what it was.. The snow white haired man's attention turned to a young youth who was offering him a delectable treat. He smiled and waved his hand a little. "I am not a chocolate lover, but thank you very much for the generous offer. Please seat yourself wherever you like and take out a sheet of paper for notes. The lesson shall begin shortly." He told the other as he began writing the formula and practice problems on the board. He was a patient man, but it should not take more than five minutes to get their items out.

Ink M. Monochrome, grey
Ink sighed and took out a small notebook used for writing his notes. It was rather small due to how brief his note-taking was. He got straight to the point and only wrote the necessary elements for a test. He stared at the half drunk teacher and continued writing his notes as Azazel padded around the room quietly to explore. His pet ate a lot of human food, but was a part of Ink, so it didn't go to the restroom or get sick. Ink stared blankly at his notes, really wanting to take a nap but it seemed like this teacher was going to keep him up all year long.

JasperM. Moonstone, crimson
"Okay sir~!" Jasper exclaimed happily before taking his seat on the front of the class for today, reaching in to his bag to pull out his notebook, and his small sketchbook for idea creating. After writing down the formula and the problems with the work under them, he took his small sketchbook and started doodling a portrait of Mr. Lomora on to it. He had a small habit of drawing people when he wasn't drawing his landscapes, and he really liked his teacher's looks for the pale paper. He hummed quietly to himself as he sketched lightly, putting down the smallest of details in light pencil before moving on to cleaning it up.

Mr. Kobae', gray
"Shakespeare did plenty of collaborations, but we don't know with who... All together he made about 38 plays..154 sonnets.. two very long narrative poems..." He tugged the back of his suit down since he felt it beginning to ride up. "Don't need teenagers seeing my ass... and a few other verses...He was born in a place called "Stratford-Upon-Avon" about 100 miles away from London...At the age of 18, he married some chick named Anne Hathaway and had three kids.. Fucking Hell..." He mumbled the last words before he spoke again. "Susanna.. and twins Hamnet and Judith... Write that crap down..." He told the class.

Ms. Davion, yellow
The young female teacher had set up the chemicals required to create a small volcano-on-steroids type of deal. These students weren't going to sleep in her class! Nuh uh! She would show them that science can be fun, and not just a bunch of crap. She waited for her class and quickly wrote her name on the board so her students knew who she was.

"Well class! As you can see, my name is Acacia Maucella Astraea Jermaene Muhera Eunnanne de Vogn Davion III. But please, for the love of God, just call me Ms. Davion, okay? It's funny to hear you guys try to say it all the time, but come now, let's keep it brief. Anyway, I know what you guys are thinking; "When are we gonna do some labs or blow some stuff up?". I'll tell you. I'm going to make some fabulous art with chemicals today, then those who turn in this waiver, " She held up the paper. "will be able to blow some stuff up by next week, then I get to explain what the heck we did. If you don't bring it back, you get to watch other people make art." She gave the stack of papers to a random student. "Pass those around while I prepare for this thing."

Lomora, cyan
Once the students had finished up getting their stuff out, Mr. Lomora quickly took attendance by the pictures on his paper then began his explanation. "Young ones, this, as written, is the Pythagorean Theorem. It is also known as "Pythagoras Theorem". We can see here that the C is the hypotenuse, B is the adjacent, and A is opposite." He pointed to each ends of the triangle as to where each one was located. "If there is a square in this corner, we can determine right away that the triangle is a right one. Please write this down..." He said, waiting for a moment to let his class catch. The teacher had begun walking around before he caught sight of a drawing of himself. It was the crimson haired student who had drawn it, the same one who offered him chocolate.

"I never realized I was handsome enough to be immortalized..." He said in a hushed tone of voice for only Jasper to hear. He didn't like embarrassing his students after all. "I'm kidding, but the drawing looks amazing.." He complimented before moving on to see if everyone else was writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.