Academy of the Unnatural Arts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jasper M. Moonstone, crimson
Jasper sighed softly and continued sketching his drawing, aware of the answer to this particular question, but he would let the other's answer for him. He could probably see if he could find a way to double up on his art classes just in case work got tougher for him. Anything related to art could be done by him, so he wanted to raise his hand to answer this question, but kept quiet to let his group mates take a shot at it. 'Van Gogh...' Jasper thought to himself with a small smile.

Aubrielle flexed her ink-stained fingers, contemplating on walking out of the classroom to find something to do. Maybe she'd walk into Mr. Verne's homeroom and play in there for a while until the bell rang. Either him or Ms. Too-Long-of-a-Name. She'd probably let her make a mini bomb or something like that. There'd be a lot of people going from her room to the infirmary this year. Of course it'd be only the stupid ones who- Her thought stopped and her lips pursed. With her luck, she would be one of the many who would be sent to the nurse.
There was a faint noise that caught her attention. She glanced around, assuming it might have been some outside noise until she caught a glimpse of a misplaced cloud looming over Ciel's head. Her eyebrow rose a bit with curiosity before she searched for the possible culprit. It was interesting, so of course she wouldn't say anything, but who was the hydro-buff in the class?

Mr. Kobae', gray
Mr. Kobae could feel the wine beginning to settle into his system. The room was beginning to become a little bit blurry and his cheeks blossomed with hue as red as his wine. He was becoming tipsy, and for some reason, the desk was much more comfortable than his chair when he was tipsy. He got up then settled himself onto his desk, making himself comfortable with the students' papers. "Fuuuucckkkk..." He murmured quietly to himself as he cuddled with another stack of papers. He was a heavy drinker, but having sips of wine for a while was bound to attack him sooner than he thought. His half lidded hazel eyes caught sight of Yunia's pink hair. "Has that hair always been green..?" He asked himself before catching sight of a piece of paper on her desk. It held pencil lines. He liked pencil lines. The jet black haired teacher lied on his stomach and extended his arm out to it, trying to reach it. He had completely forgotten he possessed the ability to make the paper go to him instead.

Lilith, pink
Lilith knew a lot of things, but she was disappointed when her homeroom teacher decided to ask a question that was related to art. Art was not in her forte of knowledge, nor was anything creative. She never paid attention to anything art related, because she figured it didn't matter. Art didn't advance society's technology, nor did it really help find a cure for a terminal illness. It was just there to be pretty and awe the people who liked pretty pictures. Some of the paintings she had seen couldn't really be considered art. It was so simple even she could do it, and she sucked with anything that required a brush!

'Can't you ask questions that matter Mr. Kerne?' She thought to herself, unable to answer the question herself.

Jasper hummed and finished his sketch once more, but he didn't feel like drawing more until lunch time. His hand went up slowly, keeping the smile on his face despite his teacher's rather annoyed gaze with him. "Van Gogh?" His twin may be the one to be a bit more efficient concerning potions, but he knew his artists. Music or drawing related.

Velnor Kerne, Purple
Mr Kerne first looked towards Lilith and rolled his eyes. "All knowledge is important, some less than others but it is still important. Now, if you cou-" he said, interrupted as he saw the boy next to her raise his hand for a second time. This question was directed towards someone of his 'talent' after all. "Correct, you have redeemed yourself and your group has earned another point." he said, swiping one of his tentacles and a one appeared in the air. He then asked "What elements must you combine in order to produce a molecule of Tetrahydrocannabinol?" and looked around the room for an answer, two groups seemed to just be listening to music and the third was talking amongst each other. He then walked over to the three tables with three vials of different coloured liquids. "Pick one." he said to the first table, and one of them reached out and grabbed one, he repeated it for the other two though the last one got the only one left. "Your punishment for lack of attention and devotion, is for one of you to drink the potion I have put on your table. You have three seconds to decide." he said, picking up a scalpel "three, two, one." he said in perfect time with the clock and the potions had been consumed. One student's skin went purple, another gained the nose and ears of a pig and the last shrunk a few feet. "I will not repeat the question." he said, looking towards the only group answering any questions.

Ciel was incredibly hydrophobic ... So much so that he could only have showers to clean himself, and even then it was an ordeal at the best of times though he had impeccable hygiene standards, he would never take a bath ... Submersion was his greatest fear and weakness. Absorbed in his doodling, he barely noticed the storm cloud approaching till he heard a soft rumble ... M ost likely it was his static electric energy reacting with the particles in Eune's cloud.

For someone who was so in tune with electrical energy and electrical fields, he was totally oblivious to other elements around him, especially water ... which was his prime weakness ... He literally couldn't see water until he'd tripped over his feet and fallen into the puddle infront of him! Suddenly his electrical energy reacted -badly- to the water and a spark flew off him, shorting out the lights in the room and messing up a chunk of Eune's cloud that was closest to him, sending a mini down-pour of rain onto him.

Ciel leapt up from his chair, evading the worst of the shower, shaking off the spray that did land on him and glared at Eune. "Are you insane? Are you trying to kill me?!" he hissed.
@Pandymeez

Eune was in the middle of trying to make one of his clouds expel snow on his desk when he suddenly heard an electrical sound and the lights went off. He then heard someone hurriedly shuffle out of their seat along with the pitter patter of rain... In the room?

"Are you insane? Are you trying to kill me?!"

He didn't lose control of his power, did he? He was completely dry and calm in the first place, so it couldn't of happened. Eune turned to face the angry voice behind him to find that blue haired guy, now damp glaring at him. Next to him was a rain cloud which Eune was surprised to see. An uncontrollable smile grew on his face and a laugh threatened to be bellowed.

"How did that happen?" It took all his strength not to laugh at such an explosive reaction over the accident. "Seriously. They usually dispel back into the air. I never meant for them to collect like that."

Eune made the rain stop and collected the cloud and sent it out an open window. He looked at Ciel, smile still on his face, laughter settled. "Calm down, it's only a bit of water. Did you make the lights go out from that?"

@KuroHime

Lewis glanced up at the teacher and sighed. He sat up "My names Lewis, I have the power of memory manipulation. I can erase, change or make new memories for people." He said and glanced around. It didn't seem like anyone was really that interested in what was going on, it looked like they were more into the fox then into Lewis. He shrugged to himself and turned his attention to the window. He had done his job, now he just had to make it through the rest of the day.

Ace Desant, White
Ace looked over at Lewis, his gaze slightly hidden by his book and his eyes widened. 'He said that with such clarity, with such confidence. It was what? Twenty one words? Okay so that's the current average.' he thought to himself, distracted from the terrifying idea of someone taking his memories and replacing them. His eyes then opened wide 'LEWIS?!' he thought to himself 'OH GOD IT'S MY TURN' he added. He put his book down and stood up. "I-I'm Ace, A-Ace Desant. I c-can make dreams a-and er, I can, erm make people l-lucky or un erm unlucky." he said, stuttering with nervousness. He looked around awkwardly then sat down fast and covered his face with his book. He did it! He actually introduced himself! Wasn't it simply flawless? He let out a sigh of relief then went back to reading his book.

Ink M. Monochrome, purple
Ink sighed and raised his head slowly, standing up and placing his hands limply by his sides. "My name is Ink M. Monochrome...I have the ability of elasticity and I am able to secrete ink substance from my body..." Ink bowed softly and sat back down again, laying his head down to go to sleep. He wasn't much of a word person, so he kept it nice and simple for those who wouldn't understand him.

Velnor Kerne, Purple
Mr Kerne soon noticed the two on the 'productive desk' as he liked to call it weren't paying attention. He wasn't going to penalise the whole group but walked over and kneeled down next to them, a 'hair' resting on each of their shoulders. "If you two would like to talk, you can talk in my lab later, but for now." he said, sliding the chairs from under them whilst standing. "Get out of my classroom." he said, watching as they scrambled to their feet and left. "You, boy." he said to Jonathan, the only other student in the class who seemed to have an attention span of over three seconds. "Join this group." he said. "Now answer my previous question, any of you."

She watched as Mr. Kobae' stretched out on his desk. He couldn't already be tipsy, the first class hadn't even begun! He was going to have a long day if he kept up this drinking thing, or pass out and feel horrible later. Aubrielle felt intensified electricity crawl over her skin moments before the lights went out. "Are you insane? Are you trying to kill me?!" She nearly laughed at the now dampened student's outrage directed towards Eune. So it was him? She listened to the suspect's attempt to claim his innocence, her eyes following between the two as they spoke. Her fingertips were an odd, distorted color of light blue from the excess energy that shed off Ciel earlier, but at least she was a little less bored with him and Eune now bickering.

Jonathon looked over when he heard his name. "Yes sir." He quickly picked up his things and walked over to the other group. I set my books down and give a slight smile. "Hi, I'm Jonathon." I look over at Mr. Kerne and pay attention immensely, so I don't get in trouble like the other two.

Jasper smiled at Jonathon and gave him a small wave before turning back to the rest of his group. The other groups were out of question, and he waited for someone to answer the teacher's question before someone ended up altered physically for not answering correctly or participating. He didn't exactly know too much about drugs such as Tetrahydrocannabinol, but he knew the basic structures of it so he didn't seem like an idiot. "Hi. I'm Jasper," jasper greeted Jonathon with his signature grin as he watched the rest of his group.

Jonathon looks over at Jasper and smiles. "Hi I'm Jonathon. Very nice to meet you." He offers his hand from across the table and shake Jaspers. "Do you happen to know about any of this? I am awful at potions, not really my thing." He laughs quietly as he asks Jasper and then he smiles looking at Mr. Kerne.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexander, blue
Alex stood up and cleared his "I'm Alexander Knight, I cut things" Shifting aside some of his origami he sits down and rests his chin on his palm. Yawning he sits back and looks at Ms. Irmar

Jasper gave a small giggle. "I'm in the same boat as you. My twin is more of a potions person than me, but I know something about potions at least." Jasper laughed softly and twirled his pencil between his fingers, pouting as he waited for the bell to ring for the next class.

Ink M. Monochrome, grey
Azazel panted and yipped softly before prancing on to Ink's desk witht he pirate hat on his small head. Purrs left his mouth as he climbed underneath Ink's chin and curled up with the other's arms around him a protective embrace. The small fox purred even louder as he felt his owner nuzzle in to his small stomach in a rubbing motion, which pleased him a lot.

"Oh very cool. A twin? That's awesome! Do you share similar talents or...?" Jonathon smiles as he looks through the book aimlessly for the answer to Mr. Kern's question, having no clue where to look. This was definitely not his kind of study, although the teacher seems pretty cool. He would rather be in P.E. or something to that extent. Jonathon just had trouble focusing that was all, it was easier to do so outside or with a ball then in a book for him.

"Hmm. We're more of opposites in both appearance and demeanors, but we get along like identical twins perfectly! I can heal injuries, manipulate rainbows, and make my body shine to blind enemies. My brother Ink has elasticity and the ability to secrete ink from his body!" Jasper exclaimed before turning to the teacher and raising his hand. "Tetrohydrocannabinol is made out of Carbon, Hydrogen, and Oxygen."

Lilith, pink
@Temm

It took a lot of thought, contemplation, and remembering the previous art classes she had for any familiar artists in the past. There were quite a few names given out for their famous paintings such as Leonardo Da Vinci and Picasso, but she was certain that those two weren't the ones who painted that "Summer's Whatever" thing Mr. Kerne had just said. What in the world could it have been? It had been with a "Van", since the paint strokes and style was similar to said name, but who!? Van Dutchy? Van Douchy? Van Gotch? Van Goat?

"Van Gogh." She said finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.