• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Academy of the Unnatural Arts (OOC/Sign ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if I will even find a suitable partner for my characters xD reading through all the characters my characters might end up very lonely xD

The magic sorting hat should not be defied! xD

I wonder if I will even find a suitable partner for my characters xD reading through all the characters my characters might end up very lonely xD

ಠ_ಠ....ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Everyone shall have the same lunch and there shall be after school turds (I mean activities) there. You'll get your chance there ( ˘ ³˘)♥

I can say the same for Ink~ He's such a quiet bastard~! XD

I am literally afraid of a few characters here xD Wouldn't want to meet them on the street :s

Him and Lewis are not going to get on, the ability to remove memories would terrify my little Vel-Vel. D:

I am literally afraid of a few characters here xD Wouldn't want to meet them on the street :s
Archie is a big sweetheart however. ♥
A big scary sweetheart.
Big. Scary. maybe it's his facial expressions.
But maybe you weren't even talking about him.

Archie is a big sweetheart however. ♥
A big scary sweetheart.
Big. Scary. maybe it's his facial expressions.
But maybe you weren't even talking about him.
Oh, I didn't talk about anyone specifically to be honest, I think all characters are fun, but as a person that only created females I feel somewhat scared that my girls won't get the love that they deserve xD but I look forward to it, I shall be surprised :3

Oh, I didn't talk about anyone specifically to be honest, I think all characters are fun, but as a person that only created females I feel somewhat scared that my girls won't get the love that they deserve xD but I look forward to it, I shall be surprised :3

Ace is very clingy if that counts as care and love :3 *Nudge nudge wink wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back