Academy of the Unnatural Arts (OOC/Sign ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if I will even find a suitable partner for my characters xD reading through all the characters my characters might end up very lonely xD

The magic sorting hat should not be defied! xD

I wonder if I will even find a suitable partner for my characters xD reading through all the characters my characters might end up very lonely xD

ಠ_ಠ....ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Everyone shall have the same lunch and there shall be after school turds (I mean activities) there. You'll get your chance there ( ˘ ³˘)♥

@Kaldoro
I feel the same xD
Maybe our characters find their way to each other through the magical hat *checks the list*
well Ima teach you xD

I'm sure everyone will find love...eventually.

Reactions: Adira
I can say the same for Ink~ He's such a quiet bastard~! XD

I am literally afraid of a few characters here xD Wouldn't want to meet them on the street :s

Reactions: Pandymeez
three some? xD Kidding!!
I'm not going to answer this with a yes or no, but I'll simply smile and walk off, that that was whatever you want.

Him and Lewis are not going to get on, the ability to remove memories would terrify my little Vel-Vel. D:

I am literally afraid of a few characters here xD Wouldn't want to meet them on the street :s
Archie is a big sweetheart however. ♥
A big scary sweetheart.
Big. Scary. maybe it's his facial expressions.
But maybe you weren't even talking about him.

Archie is a big sweetheart however. ♥
A big scary sweetheart.
Big. Scary. maybe it's his facial expressions.
But maybe you weren't even talking about him.
Oh, I didn't talk about anyone specifically to be honest, I think all characters are fun, but as a person that only created females I feel somewhat scared that my girls won't get the love that they deserve xD but I look forward to it, I shall be surprised :3

Oh, I didn't talk about anyone specifically to be honest, I think all characters are fun, but as a person that only created females I feel somewhat scared that my girls won't get the love that they deserve xD but I look forward to it, I shall be surprised :3

Ace is very clingy if that counts as care and love :3 *Nudge nudge wink wink*

Well..maybe a specific student would like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.