Academy of the Unnatural Arts (OOC/Sign ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Student Form:

Full name.: Ace Desant
Ability: Luck manipulation (Wins most chance based things and can also improve another's luck, allowing them to have a higher chance of succeeding at things.) Dream magic: Unstable. (Can enter and cause people's dreams and harm them inside them, he can sometimes cause people to daydream or fall asleep.)
Weaknesses: He either requires his enemy to be asleep or for them to believe a day nyan dream illusion for it to have any effect, if they simply don't believe it, it can't do anything to them. His luck manipulation simply increases, not assures chances of success.
Side talents: He can sing.
Amount of time there: A month, when his abilities were realised. He used to just think himself lucky and was simply dreaming.
Personality: He's quite timid towards groups of people, if you catch him on his own he could be quite friendly, but will often try avoid group interaction. He is very difficult to scare as he has lived with frequent nightmares.
Fears: Groups, people hearing him sing and death.
Likes: His alone time, reading, singing alone, talking to people by themselves.
Dislikes: Groups of several people, a lot of types of food, performing in front of people.
Extras: Falling asleep around him could cause you amazing dreams or terrible nightmares.

Romantic preferences-

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual.
Submissive, Dominant, or both: Submissive.
Attracted to: Introverts, people who will protect him.
Unattracted to: Incredibly social people, people who put him down, bullies.
Appearance: (How I wish I could draw)
The boy is a svelte 6ft tall boy with long white hair which reaches halfway down his back, matching his rather pale skin. He has purple eyes and a fair face, small button nose. He has little muscle tone anywhere as he rarely works out. He often wears clothing that covers his figure, a hoodie and jeans are his most frequent clothing. Usually he wears blue or white coloured clothes.

Teacher Form:

Full name:
Velnor Kerne
Subject you teach: Potions.
Ability(ies): Flesh manipulation. Potion brewing and enhancement (He can increase the potency of the potions he brews with magic.) Study (He can analyse things with his magic, increasing the knowledge he knows about anything he can see, this does not mean he can learn people's abilities.)
Weaknesses: Without potions, he's nigh useless. He has to concentrate to manipulate someone's body, meaning they either have to be held down or willing. To use the study ability he also has to concentrate a lot.
Side talents: Knows a lot about sciences such as herbology and biology. Also has a very good memory.
Amount of time there: Five years.
Personality: He has little time for anything other than increasing his knowledge and will do anything to expand it. Should his students not appreciate his teachings, they would be cast aside and considered almost dead to him unless they made it up to him. He also sees most people as nothing but things to experiment on, unless they are clever.
Fears: Losing his intelligence, someone seeing his body, death (he would find it a terrible shame for his knowledge and abilities to be wasted through his death.)
Likes: Enhancing his knowledge, devoted students, finding new potion recipes, experimenting, researching people.
Dislikes: Stupid people, undedicated students, untidiness, being stolen from.
Extras: He is considered inhuman, even by himself. He was effected by some sort of corruption some time ago which gave him his abilities and enhanced his capabilities to learn, however wiped his memory, meaning he knew nothing of humans.

Romantic preferences-

Sexual Orientation: Asexual until proven wrong.
Submissive, Dominant, or both: Both and neither.
Attracted to: Smartness, confidence, devotion.
Unattracted to: Idiocy. People who are stupid are considered to be cadavers to be experimented on.
Appearance: (Eeehhgghh)
He has long, purple hair, though it doesn't look like normal hair. Instead, his hair is made up of five long purple tendrils emerging from his skull in a hair-like manner. He can use these like limbs. His skin is white with a tinge of purple taint. His eyes are odd, the white replaced by black, the red, the colour and is deep purple. He is 6ft 3inches and is rather thin, he prefers studying and experimenting than working out.

@Temm

Both are accepted *0*

P.s. It was 'nyah' but you were close enough :3

Damn Nyancat invading my mind!

It's okay o3o I welcome you with hugs and kittens (or puppies, whichever you prefer)

List of each person's assigned homeroom class|

Mr. Kobae':
Eune Taben Ryneheart, Ciel Vinter, Aubrielle Emberlynn Tricks, Yunia Clara Estoniko, Elrick Kethren Rauche

Ms. Irmar: Dylan Lionel, Lewis James Kaline, Ace Desant, Ink K. Monochrome

Mr. Kerne: Ashley Lauren Fox, Jasper M. Moonstone, Lilith Marcaria Rauche, Arc "Archie" Vel,

I put all characters' names in a hat and this was their fate C: When I make the bell ring, you go to them. I'm giving you guys the freedom to make your own schedules, and I'll be making two more characters to accomodate for Math and Science (unless someone wants to double :3). Just please, if you have your eye on another person's character, what are the chances of you having the exact same schedule as them? Let's keep it a little more realistic, hm? ^-^

(P.S. Science and Math teachers don't have homeroom classes, all for the sake of not having to draw names again.)

Last edited:
Er...you think it's good that I'm having a teacher and a student in the same class? xD
well, just homeroom I guess ^^

Er...you think it's good that I'm having a teacher and a student in the same class? xD
well, just homeroom I guess ^^

It was the hat that said it was a good idea, not me :V

Reactions: Adira
The sorting hat hath spoken! Also teaching myself shall be ridiculously odd!

Reactions: Adira
Both my charries are in the same homeroom xD makes it easy I suppose!

I still have no complete clue if we'll be actually teaching xD I mean...I'm just a student myself D:

@Kaldoro

@Adira

@Temm

Hmmm, let me do a switch-a-roo against the hat's decision then! I shall fix it.

Now whodafuck were your characters again...

Irmar, Yunia

Seems like Ink and Jasper are in different homerooms, but hopefully they have a couple classes together that do not involve electives cx

Mr. Kobae': Eune Taben Ryneheart, Ciel Vinter, Aubrielle Emberlynn Tricks, Yunia Clara Estoniko, Elrick Kethren Rauche

Ms. Irmar: Dylan Lionel, Lewis James Kaline, Ace Desant, Ink K. Monochrome

Mr. Kerne: Ashley Lauren Fox, Jasper M. Moonstone, Lilith Marcaria Rauche, Arc "Archie" Vel

Okay! The hat still had a say in the matter but Jessica had to defy! Is this better or shall I defy the hat more? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.