Academy of the Unnatural Arts (OOC/Sign ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted that like five post behind were you guys were at I'm fine restarting just bad and copying characters. May do it today.

Full name: Lilly lunna lockheart lee
Ability: she can control sound and is a telepath.
Weaknesses: If there is no sound she can't use her sound controling ability, if the pearson can't hear then most of her attacks wont accect you. Her telepthy skills are weak but she can move small objects if she focuses hard enough
Side talents: singer,musian and atrisitan
Amount of time there: a year
Personality: She can be very childish at times because she never got the chance to have a child hood and she can easily go from being happy-go-lucky to a strict and wise person in seconds. She is also naïve in certain areas and can seem insensitive but really, she just doesn't know. She's stubborn and sometimes goes overboard with her tasks or just not sleeping for nights on end to her tasks done. She can also be distant at times, as memories tend to come back to her now and then leaving her a little out of it. She tends to be a bit of a pack rat and stores just about everything in her sleeves.
Fears:
needles, doctors, hospitails, white rooms, her aunt
Likes: music, food, sewing, baking, cooking, dancing, sinning, playing her violin
Dislikes: spiders, onions, ginger, slime
Extras:
she has a giant butterfly as her friend who can change forms if she needs to.
images
images

she loves sneeking out at night to watch the stars

Romantic preferences-

Sexual Orientation:
stright
Submissive, Dominant, or both: Submissive
Attracted to: bold and daring people
Unattracted to: quite, shy and depressing people
Appearance: she has deep dark blue almost black hair and red eyes with gold outlining the red. She has two long braids that a ribbon keep bound and it goes to her knees in length. She has a heart shaped face and big eyes with a mole at the bottom corner of both eyes. She has pale skin with an hourglass body figure with decent curves for her age and is 5 foot 4. She wears a black kimono tube top with a red sash holding it together and a gold braided string onto with a with a silver Crescent moon that has a black butterfly resting on it. Her bell sleeves are detached from the top and go from her mid arm below her shoulders and past her fingers. They are held by a red cuff tied my braided gold ropes with clear bells on their ends that don't ring unless she's casting spells. There are white lace at the ends of her sleeves that match her choker. She wears a black skirt that goes to her knees and a pair of shorts under them as well as a pair of black flats.

nyah

thanks for telling me!

Status
Not open for further replies.