Academy of the Unnatural Arts (OOC/Sign ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed, trying to weasel your way out of Mr. Kerne's class. If you think eating floor chocolate is weird you're in for quite the ride. :P

@Adira

@Temm

Unless a certain someone decides to half mercy on poor Ashley...

But she won't >:3

However Adira, you're more than welcome to have her have English after Homeroom C:

I feel like Ashley is going to be extremely awkward xD

I think I shall! English should be fun xD

"Let's blow some chemicals up! What? Isn't that the only reason you come to my class?"

Full name:
Acacia Maucella Astraea Jermaene Muhera Eunnanne de Vogn Davion III
Subject you teach: Science
Ability(ies): The angel wings that she can make appear on her back gives her the ability to fly. Has a Masters degree in Science
Weaknesses: She can't fly forever, and requires to eat more than Mr. Kobae' to accomodate for the wings. Nyah C:
Side talents: I have
Amount of time there: 4 years
Personality: Hyperactive, always eager to blow some stuff up and have fun with her students. Most students consider her a second mom. Never afraid to hug her students, nor is she afraid to put Mr. Kobae' in his place. She usually scares her boss along with Kobae' but still smacks him around when she feels he deserves it.
Fears: Accidentally killing someone.
Likes: Working with chemicals, making small explosions, Having fun with her students, her sense of fashion
Dislikes: Getting in trouble because she caused another explosion, Mr. Kobae' when he's shitfaced drunk, Mr. Kerne when he's PMSing
Extras: She smacks the shit out of Mr. Kobae' from time to time.

Romantic preferences-

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual but leaning more towards girls
Submissive, Dominant, or both: Dominant
Attracted to: Decent personalities could even be enough to win her over, cute individuals, anyone who can make a badass explosion
Unattracted to: Sissies
Appearance:

Angel-Anime-Girl-Hd-Wallpaper-1024x576.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Don't let the numbers intimidate you... They are your friends... Look at this happy little two, this happy little two wants to be up here... Not down there... We have to carry it up there, for it is their sun... Carrying the happy little two over these sad numbers will help brighten their moods after using the formula, and there we have our solution..."

Full name:
Ethel Maurcel Lomora
Subject you teach: Mastery in Mathematics, Mastery in aerokinesis
Ability(ies): Can manipulate the wind around him to create small tornadoes and heavy gusts of wind.
Weaknesses: Drowsiness causes the wind to be weak. He must be absolutely awake.
Side talents: He's a belly dancer
Amount of time there: 3 years
Personality: 'What can I say about my personality...? The students are the stars, and the teachers are their sun...'
Fears: Having his other persona be found out. He needs the money!
Dislikes: Violence.
Extras: He performs at a secluded hangout a few miles away from the school, but he usually wears a mask to shield his identity. He has a distinct tattoo on his hip that if someone so happens to see, they'll know it was him performing.

Romantic preferences-

Sexual Orientation: '
I am a belly dancer, that must be obvious, no?'
Submissive, Dominant, or both: Depends on my loving partner!
Attracted to: *Left blank on purpose*
Unattracted to: *Left blank on purpose*
Appearance:

d04832f0af7480_full.png

• Love
Reactions: Temm and Red Rabbit
It was more a worried face, I'm gunna go to bed now, it's 6am for me xD Night all~

Oh crap...I was sleeping..time to catch up v.v

Wow, Ace's home room only has four people in it and he still finds it hard o.o

Wow, Ace's home room only has four people in it and he still finds it hard o.o

Besides the miscellaneous students o3o

aaaand I missed all the ooc chat becase I forgot to subscribe to the thread lol *KuroFail!*

aaaand I missed all the ooc chat becase I forgot to subscribe to the thread lol *KuroFail!*

*Snicker snicker*

I'm not snickering because that's kinda funny.. *Shifty eyes*

itsokay, I usually autoscubsribe to threads that I post in but this one just didn't work and I was like "Geeze the ooc is pretty quiet" then I checked it like *Im so much fail*

I feel as if I will be a horrible teacher, mainly due to me never being online when everyone seems to gather...

Where is everyone actually? Like timezones? Im in the UK so Im just standard GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.