• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Academy for the magically gifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, don't do schedules yet! We don't even have any teachers yet! xD I'll try make a few teachers myself for the subjects on your schedules if they are what you want.
When I read the rules originally they said to have all the base classes the rest was just filler. But yeah I don't really have preferences so I'll delete my schedule.
If we're still short of teachers I don't mind creating one, in fact being a teacher is my preference. At first I just decided to go with a student because the first version of this RP seemed to have enough teachers as it was.

When I read the rules originally they said to have all the base classes the rest was just filler. But yeah I don't really have preferences so I'll delete my schedule.
If we're still short of teachers I don't mind creating one, in fact being a teacher is my preference. At first I just decided to go with a student because the first version of this RP seemed to have enough teachers as it was.
It didn't cx please make one! :D And you're CS is accepted btw~

Spank Thank you!

Teacher Form: Boop! Before I forget it

Full name: Kurami Durohime

Subject you teach: Combative training (abilities)
Ability(ies): Touch of Agony: By making direct skin contact she can spread a strong toxin through that body part rendering it useless (can be lethal) and in severe pain
Weaknesses: Effects only last for a couple hours and the antidote is easy to come by if a vital area is afflicted
Side talents: She has a lovely singing voice
Personality: Kurami is shy and quiet, you'd never guess she can actually defend herself. She won't typically sing in front of people but when she does it usually means she's angry. If she's angry, find a dark and silent place to disappear to for a few hours while she cools down. This woman has a demented side to her and will watch people she dislikes writhe in pain for several minutes before administering the antidote for her toxin. Don't worry too badly about her temper, she's not easily angered. In fact, the majority of the time Kurami is a very sweet and polite girl.
Fears: Closed spaces and loud, angry people.
Likes: Chocolate (like a woman!), furry animals, and the beach.
Dislikes: Students skipping class, hypocrites, and the things she fears.
Extras: Kurami is very small, she's only 5'1" and weighs 105 lbs. Don't let her small stature fool you, she kicks butt.

Romantic preferences-

Sexual Orientation: Oh she claims to be asexual >D Can you say DENIAL!?
Submissive, Dominant, or both: Both, depending on how you approach her with it.
Attracted to: Secretly just about everything.
Unattracted to: People who take themselves too seriously.
Appearance:
Best-top-desktop-anime-girls-wallpapers-hd-anime-girl-wallpaper-picture-image-34.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is everyone on this website afflicted with insomnia or are we just in different time zones

I just realized that Kurami will be one of my teachers, one of my lessons is Ability Training :3

I'm gonna go to bed lol it's like the middle of the night here. See you in the morning for me.

Morning. Ok now time to make a teacher. That's gonna be fun.

Edit : we're is my idea maybe ill do it when it's not so early in the morning.

Full name: Lewis James Kaline
Ability: Memory Manipulation
Weaknesses: He has to concentrate very hard to change or erase ones memory, he can not do it on himself and it will drain his energy after doing so. Has to be touching the person.
Side talents: Has a high IQ and is good at problem solving
Amount of time there: 2 years
Personality: serious, talkative, loving
Fears: having to erase himself from someones memory
Dislikes: danger, concentration being disturbed
Extras: He is usually hit with bad headaches after completing the erasing.

Romantic preferences-

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual
Submissive, Dominant, or both: Submissive
Attracted to: Strong, Smart, Funny,Dorky
Unattracted to: Dumb, over confidence, annoying
Appearance:
5e634073d49030_full.png

Boop

Student Form:

Full name: Allen Baker
Ability: What is your Unnatural Talent?Putting people to sleep
Weaknesses: (If you possess a element or a type of power, what is your weakness? Those with something like extreme flexibility or what not don't have to fill this out)While the person is asleep, Allen must stay awake or the person wakes up, It drains his energy so the more people that are asleep, the harder it is for Allen to stay awake. He must touch the person to make them fall asleep.
Side talents: (What are some of your normal talents if any?)Photographic memory
Personality: (What are you like?)Shy, Serious, Funny
Fears:Death, Being alone
Dislikes: not sleeping, being yelled at
Extras: Because he can not sleep when he is doing his talent, it runs down his immune system so its easier for him to get sick.

Romantic preferences-

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Submissive, Dominant, or both: Submissive
Attracted to: Strong, Hardworking, Nice
Unattracted to: Mean, over confident
Appearance:
fea9a41b65410ff8689cf58cd540c095.jpg

Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back