Academy for the magically gifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok? So...WE NEED TEACHERS!
Hehe, argumancers. And yes! We do! I currently have the headteacher, Velnor Kerne (Potions) and a new combat teacher coming. I'll probably do the English, Maths and Science ones using a particular teacher I've got in mind. An incredibly intelligent illusionist (alliteration ftw) who basically uses herself and two very strong illusions to teach the three immensely boring classes that are crappy in comparison to the more magical ones. Would you rather learn how to measure a triangle's corner or shoot fire out your hands? I don't even think that's ever been asked before.

Reactions: Greyslate
@Jhuton I don't really say things I read, I read uton and got futon. Also you just made quite a big quote mistake, does that make you an imbecile?
I was wondering if you were going to react to that. This is me avoiding conflict. I'll be changing my character completely. perhaps I'll even create a teacher.

Where are the other players? I haven't see them around this post

Where are the other players? I haven't see them around this post
Either inactive or offline.
I was wondering if you were going to react to that. This is me avoiding conflict. I'll be changing my character completely. perhaps I'll even create a teacher.
Wonderful~ A teacher would be welcomed with open arms.

Perhaps we need to summon them with the Almighty power of the @

I may make a teacher but I need a subject.
That would be wonderful and so far everything is free other than elements, combat (both physical and magical) and science/English/maths. Feel free to use an already existing real world lesson or make up a whole new one! Just remember that people pick their lessons so don't make one where you study nothing but the biology of a rock because people prooobably won't join it.

I've decided on making a scribing teacher to teach how to make glyphs and sigils. And whatever else is considered magicIal writing.

This is why I'm not a teacher. I would probably teach music. Maybe spells if that's allowed for certain people. Or maybe I could teach a art class on drawing things. I'm bad at this so just give me one you would think people would join. Myself I'm kindle a boring person so a rock is more fun than most would think.

Still on the sick train so I'm a bit coo coo.

Couldn't that be alchemy?
Nu. Mr Kerne is alchemy.
This is why I'm not a teacher. I would probably teach music. Maybe spells if that's allowed for certain people. Or maybe I could teach a art class on drawing things. I'm bad at this so just give me one you would think people would join. Myself I'm kindle a boring person so a rock is more fun than most would think.

Still on the sick train so I'm a bit coo coo.
Art and music would be surprisingly popular, especially with a magical twist. In the other thread there were several artists and musicians.

Status
Not open for further replies.