Academy for the magically gifted.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment I'm trying to build a new world but I'm bored so I checked back in here.

Completely different time zones can be blamed and people do work on saturdays

Spank Thank you!

Teacher Form: Boop! Before I forget it

Full name: Kurami Durohime

Subject you teach: Offense Training: Learning how to fight using your special ability
Ability(ies): Touch of Agony: By making direct skin contact she can spread a strong toxin through that body part rendering it useless (can be lethal) and in severe pain
Weaknesses: Effects only last for a couple hours and the antidote is easy to come by if a vital area is afflicted
Side talents: She has a lovely singing voice
Personality: Kurami is shy and quiet, you'd never guess she teaches the kids how to fight. She won't typically sing in front of people but when she does it usually means she's angry. If she's angry, find a dark and silent place to disappear to for a few hours while she cools down. This woman has a demented side to her and will watch people she dislikes writhe in pain for several minutes before administering the antidote for her toxin. Don't worry too badly about her temper, she's not easily angered. In fact, the majority of the time Kurami is a very sweet and polite girl.
Fears: Closed spaces and loud, angry people.
Likes: Chocolate (like a woman!), furry animals, and the beach.
Dislikes: Students skipping class, hypocrites, and the things she fears.
Extras: Kurami is very small, she's only 5'1" and weighs 105 lbs. Don't let her small stature fool you, she kicks butt.

Romantic preferences-

Sexual Orientation: Oh she claims to be asexual >D Can you say DENIAL!?
Submissive, Dominant, or both: Both, depending on how you approach her with it.
Attracted to: Secretly just about everything.
Unattracted to: People who take themselves too seriously.
Appearance:
Best-top-desktop-anime-girls-wallpapers-hd-anime-girl-wallpaper-picture-image-34.jpg
Hmm, I did already have a combat teacher in mind but, I guess I can just make him the physical combat teacher. Anyway, accepted.

l'll submit my characters as soon as I have enough time

Last edited by a moderator:
In due time. Right now im preoccupied with sociology and my c.s would probably suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.