Academy for the magically gifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOOP

Student Form:

Name: Chi Okami

Race: Lycan

Ability: Spirit Taming, Basic Lycan Abilities

Weakness: Light in excess, it takes a battle to tame an spirit, fire and light magic, sometimes his body morphs against his will.

Side talents: Controls a high variety of magic types and is very good in math and biology.

Amount of time there: New Student

Personality: Silent and calm, very patient but a bit shy.

Fears: Being too close with someone.

Dislikes: Loud places, abusers.

-Romantic Preferences-

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual (Straight)

Submissive, Dominant or both[:/b] Submissive

Attracted to: Easygoing people (And Tsunderes :V)

Unattracted to: Loud people.

-Appearance-

images

BOOP

Last edited by a moderator:
Student Form:

Full name: Aleister Tempest
Ability: Telekinesis (moving or levitating objects at will) and some manipulation over matter (he can change the shape of objects he works with, ex. he reconfigure the shape of one key to match the shape of a different key hole)
Weaknesses: The more dense the material the harder time he has working with it.
Side talents: Getting slapped for sexual harassment
Personality: Aleister has this tendency to act like a rather thickheaded jock but no worries, he's confident that his charm and good looks will carry him through school and onto success. Maybe. :/
He loves women and will come onto anything with a heartbeat. There's an on going question if there's anything still lingering in that seemingly hallow skull of his and there is; deep down he is a violently jealous and possessive boy who will not tolerate competition for what he believes is his.
Fears: Snakes scare the crap out of him but nothing terrifies Al like green vegetables.
Likes: Beauty pageants, lingerie magazines, adult media, and cheerleaders the usual... He also has a taste for jazz, for some reason it soothes him.
Dislikes: Math class and long skirts.
Extras: If Aleister wasn't so preoccupied with girls perhaps he'd be a good student, tragic really.

Romantic preferences-

Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual and perhaps bicurious
Submissive, Dominant, or both: Dominant...mostly ;)
Attracted to: Anything with tits or a nice bum
Unattracted to: Anything without tits or a nice bum
Appearance:
bd_mazo_by_klnothincomin-d3cs0gi.png

Boop!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, don't do schedules yet! We don't even have any teachers yet! xD I'll try make a few teachers myself for the subjects on your schedules if they are what you want.

Student Form:

Full name: Aleister Tempest
Ability: Telekinesis (moving or levitating objects at will) and some manipulation over matter (he can change the shape of objects he works with, ex. he reconfigure the shape of one key to match the shape of a different key hole)
Weaknesses: The more dense the material the harder time he has working with it.
Side talents: Getting slapped for sexual harassment
Personality: Aleister has this tendency to act like a rather thickheaded jock but no worries, he's confident that his charm and good looks will carry him through school and onto success. Maybe. :/
He loves women and will come onto anything with a heartbeat. There's an on going question if there's anything still lingering in that seemingly hallow skull of his and there is; deep down he is a violently jealous and possessive boy who will not tolerate competition for what he believes is his.
Fears: Snakes scare the crap out of him but nothing terrifies Al like green vegetables.
Likes: Beauty pageants, lingerie magazines, adult media, and cheerleaders the usual... He also has a taste for jazz, for some reason it soothes him.
Dislikes: Math class and long skirts.
Extras: If Aleister wasn't so preoccupied with girls perhaps he'd be a good student, tragic really.

Romantic preferences-

Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual and perhaps bicurious
Submissive, Dominant, or both: Dominant...mostly ;)
Attracted to: Anything with tits or a nice bum
Unattracted to: Anything without tits or a nice bum
Appearance:
bd_mazo_by_klnothincomin-d3cs0gi.png

1st lesson. 2nd lesson. Break. 3rd lesson. 4th lesson. Lunch. 5th lesson. Twilight classes.
Monday. Math Physical Ed   Ability training Social Science   Economics Unnatural Sparring Team
Tuesday. Biology Physical Ed   Language Arts Ability Training   History  
Wednesday. Math Physical Ed   Ability Training Social Science   Economics Nyah!
Thursday. Biology Physical Ed   Language Arts Ability Training   History  
Friday. Math Physical Ed   Ability Training Social Science   Economics Unnatural Sparring Team
*Wipes drool* Er, well the word has changed so you'll need to read the rules again >:3 Also dat envy pic o-o I like you too much!

Student Form:

Name: Chi Okami

Race: Lycan

Ability: Spirit Taming, Advanced Lycan Abilities

Weakness: Light in excess, it takes a battle to tame an spirit, fire and light magic.

Side talents: Controls a high variety of magic types and is very good in math and biology.

Amount of time there: New Student

Personality: Silent and calm, very patient but a bit shy.

Fears: Being too close with someone.

Dislikes: Loud places, abusers.

-Romantic Preferences-

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual (Straight)

Submissive, Dominant or both[:/b] Submissive

Attracted to: Easygoing people (And Tsunderes :V)

Unattracted to: Loud people.

-Appearance-

images
If you could make him have 'unstable Lycan abilities' that would be amazing~ I find that if you have advanced ones that means you can control it somewhat, which gets rid of the main weakness for a lycan~ Also you forgot a word in the rules!

Student form.

Full name: Rose Jane Blacker
Ability: To change my hair style, color to any I want. Also I can change my eye color, type.
Weaknesses: Wearing contacts and dying my hair. Labels my abilitys useless as contacts cover up the eye color and type. So I don't wear contacts or dye my hair. But with my abilitys why would you.
Side talents: I can cook and do some pretty good acrobatics.
Amount of time there: I am new to the academy.
Personality: I am a fend for your self type of girl who does care if the person is important. I usually don't care too much if a person is hurt or going too. Though I will warn you of danger is there.
Fears: Not being able to breath, Vampires, Ghosts.
Likes: Puppies, roses, flowers in general, being able to change, differences, nyah and pulling pranks.
Dislikes: Cats, weeds, being the same, boop, being perfect and Copycats.
Extras: My hair will change colors quickly and style a bit slower. Like your taking of a jacket while walking. My eyes will change quicker that my hair color. I'm the normal one here right, right??

Romantic preferences-

Sexual Orientation:
Straight
Submissive, Dominant, or both: Submissive
Attracted to: Males that are orginal
Unattracted to: The same boring guy
Appearance:
images
regular when not changed. From she reverts back to.

Ill get to writing the new word and stuff for the new one I just wanted to have her up here.

If you could make him have 'unstable Lycan abilities' that would be amazing~ I find that if you have advanced ones that means you can control it somewhat, which gets rid of the main weakness for a lycan~ Also you forgot a word in the rules!
Are you talking about the nyah?

Student form.

Full name: Rose Jane Blacker
Ability: To change my hair style, color to any I want. Also I can change my eye color, type.
Weaknesses: Wearing contacts and dying my hair. Labels my abilitys useless as contacts cover up the eye color and type. So I don't wear contacts or dye my hair. But with my abilitys why would you.
Side talents: I can cook and do some pretty good acrobatics.
Amount of time there: I am new to the academy.
Personality: I am a fend for your self type of girl who does care if the person is important. I usually don't care too much if a person is hurt or going too. Though I will warn you of danger is there.
Fears: Not being able to breath, Vampires, Ghosts.
Likes: Puppies, roses, flowers in general, being able to change, differences, nyah and pulling pranks.
Dislikes: Cats, weeds, being the same, boop, being perfect and Copycats.
Extras: My hair will change colors quickly and style a bit slower. Like your taking of a jacket while walking. My eyes will change quicker that my hair color. I'm the normal one here right, right??

Romantic preferences-

Sexual Orientation:
Straight
Submissive, Dominant, or both: Submissive
Attracted to: Males that are orginal
Unattracted to: The same boring guy
Appearance:
images
regular when not changed. From she reverts back to.

Ill get to writing the new word and stuff for the new one I just wanted to have her up here.
Accepted!~

O...okay? And if you can't see the word you're not reading the rules properly~ That's why it's there :3
Dude...I have readied the rules like 5 times without jumping a word and i don"t see that thing of the word...(I think that you are just trying to troll me)

Dude...I have readied the rules like 5 times without jumping a word and i don"t see that thing of the word...(I think that you are just trying to troll me)
Read rule 3 a little more closely...

3. Be active. I cannot stress this enough but if you're not going to be able to be active then say in the OOC and you will simply have free periods until you return. If a class does not progress after 48 hours due to someone being inactive and all other classes have finished, then it will skip to the next lesson as if nothing happened of interest in the class. If an event is going on such as two students fighting in a class then the teacher of said class will have to come up with an excuse for the fight ending. Please type boop somewhere in your CS. If it is the teacher being inactive then the lesson finished as if they taught it without disruption. If multiple characters are inactive, either the assistant headteacher or the headteacher will intervene to end the lesson. Holding a class back once will result in a message asking if you want to continue role playing, doing it twice in a row will result in a final warning and doing it three times in a row will result in a ban from the thread.

Read that and analyse every single word until you see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.