Academy for the magically gifted.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
PS YES EVERYTHING WAS THOUGH BY WATCHING DanganRonpa I LOVE THAT GAME!

Alice/Despair:
tumblr_static_7j4csj1aic8wskgsww0go40ok.jpg

James/Hope:
BO2eg6wCMAEB-dX.jpg:large

Full name: Alice & James Youngblood
Race: Human(?) not really they have magic so anything that pop's out of no where just know its magic (mostly Alice will have this.... because of her Mokoko Persona and her severe depression which leads to her Mushrooms on her head! and then her Superiority which she will have a crown on her head! and then the Sophistication)
Ability: Alice Bring despair into evrywhere she goes/James Bring hope to everyone
Weaknesses: Alice is weak agents Hope/Hope weak agents Despair (that is if there is to much Despair in the room! he needs to rise some hope. visa versa with Alice!)
Side talents: Alice is umm not very side talent but she can do voice changing.... its part of her personalty it change voices... don't ask..... James Is good at being social! that should be a talent! because I suck at that!
Personality: Hahahahahahahahahahahaha...... oh you mean for real? oh ok the list is long with Alice!
So lets start with Alice then ^^

Alice often switched between "moods," which included (but was not limited to) her Mokoko persona, and four other manners of speech which included complexes of cuteness, severe depression, sophistication, and superiority; she switched between "moods" regularly ,She is also shown to be intelligent, cunning, somewhat impulsive..... Above all, however, Alice was deeply obsessed with despair, having found despair to be one of the most enjoyable emotions for her. Giving her the title Despair by her brother James.

(HER PERSONALTY LOOKS!: http://danganronpa.wikia.com/wiki/Sprites:Junko_Enoshima)

James TURN: James is friendly and a lot more down-to-earth than other students. According to him, his most distinguishing feature is his optimism. Because of it, he's capable of befriending almost anyone, even the most antisocial. James he prevented Alice's Despair from making the others giving in to the despair that starts to overtake them, earning him the title Hope By his sister Alice.

(Spites are what he looks like sometimes!: http://danganronpa.wikia.com/wiki/Sprites:Makoto_Naegi )

Fears: Isabell: Falling into Hope James: Falling into Despair
Likes: Isabell: DESPAIR AND WATCHING JAMES SUFFER FROM IT! But still loves her brother. James: her sister Isabell and hope.
Dislikes: Isabell: Hope and people not falling into despair! James: Despair and people falling into despair!
Extras: Even though Both sibs hate each other they still love each other. Oh and Isabell has a doll names Mokoko.... which is why she has a Mokoko Persona ^^

Romantic preferences-

Sexual Orientation:
Males! Both love males!
Submissive, Dominant, or both: both are Sub
Attracted to: Jame & Isabell: Males very muscle males, one that can tie them up and take lead.
Unattracted to: Females hate females! and weak man that need someone to take lead!

Voices:
Alice: Female with Pink hair Is Alice and Male with Brown hair James!:
(Watch around 0:28)

Another personalty Missing For alice from the thing above so had this other one here!:

(Note different voices at times her personalty XD)

I SUCK AT THIS STUFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're forgetting a four letter word~

@Jhuton
both accepted~

Right, everyone, I may be back but I've just had an incredibly exhausting weekend so the IC thread won't be starting just yet, but it will be done tomorrow. I'm really sorry but I just don't feel up to it right now and I don't want to mess up the start.

Right, everyone, I may be back but I've just had an incredibly exhausting weekend so the IC thread won't be starting just yet, but it will be done tomorrow. I'm really sorry but I just don't feel up to it right now and I don't want to mess up the start.
It's cool. The greater the anticipation the grander ic will be!

Student Form:

Full name: Alex S. Riley
Ability: Alex is capable of using a form of magic that requires special cards.
Weaknesses: Alex hates violence so he hesitates until it becomes the only option. He can only manifest all but two of the spell cards if certain conditons are met.
Side talents: Trained in the use of swords, cooking
Amount of time there: New arrival
Personality: Alex is a kind hearted soul with a troubled-ish past. He hates violence and is often quoted as asking "Why does it always have to be this way?" when in conflict. Although he can be prone to have violent out-bursts if someone does something Alex "simply can't ignore."
Fears: Alex is afraid of letting a friend get hurt because of him
Dislikes: Violence
Extras: Alex only has access to two unique spell cards. They are: The golden spell card which becomes a sword, and a silver card with a blue stripe which becomes a knights armor. These two cards are always on his person. The rest he can manifest from thin air, if the conditions are met.

alexriley-jpg.38472
You have forgotten a word from the rules~

Right! I suppose it's about time I brought my characters over. Boop~

My students~

Full name.: Ace Desant
Ability: Luck manipulation (Wins most chance based things and can also improve another's luck, allowing them to have a higher chance of succeeding at things.) Dream magic: Unstable. (Can enter and cause people's dreams and harm them inside them, he can sometimes cause people to daydream or fall asleep.)
Weaknesses: He either requires his enemy to be asleep or for them to believe a day nyan dream illusion for it to have any effect, if they simply don't believe it, it can't do anything to them. His luck manipulation simply increases, not assures chances of success.
Side talents: He can sing.
Personality: He's quite timid towards groups of people, if you catch him on his own he could be quite friendly, but will often try avoid group interaction. He is very difficult to scare as he has lived with frequent nightmares.
Fears: Groups, people hearing him sing and death.
Likes: His alone time, reading, singing alone, talking to people by themselves.
Dislikes: Groups of several people, a lot of types of food, performing in front of people.
Extras: Falling asleep around him could cause you amazing dreams or terrible nightmares.

Romantic preferences-

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual.
Submissive, Dominant, or both: Submissive.
Attracted to: Introverts, people who will protect him.
Unattracted to: Incredibly social people, people who put him down, bullies.
Appearance: (Drawn by the amazing @Pandymeez )
6775617_orig.png

Full name: Miles Lorne
Race: Siren
Ability: Shapeshifting (Minor, can only alter parts of his body, not his whole body.) Charm magic (Can't quite make people fall in love with him but more attracted to him? Definitely. It also allows him to see people's opinions of him.)
Weaknesses: Not eating recently means he can't use his shape shifting, he can only make things bigger as long as he moves flesh, muscle etc from other parts of his body and he needs to concentrate on someone to charm them and sometimes has to sing to do it.
Side talents: Eating things whole and living, sings beautifully, can manually control his entire body with shape shifting, including nerves, digestion, blood flow etc, very good at swimming.
Amount of time there: New student.
Personality: He's very flirty and rather feminine. He is also very open and likes open people. He's a compulsive liar. He often doesn't fit into society, for example he thinks eating people is perfectly normal. Enjoys belly rubs~
Fears: Being lonely, being imprisoned, death.
Likes: Eating living things, being with someone he loves being full.
Dislikes: Being hungry and erm, being hungry.
Extras: Miles is considered a male siren, he charms or lures people then eats them. He won't hurt people he likes and will defend them with his life, he'd even starve to death for the person he loves.

Romantic preferences-

Sexual Orientation:
Homoflexible, a word I made up which means a bisexual who much prefers men.
Submissive, Dominant, or both: Dominant on those he charms, submissive with people he's in a relationship with.
Attracted to: People who don't mind his 'quirks' and cute boys/femboys. People who give him belly rubs~
Unattracted to: Fake love, if they only like him due to his charms, abilities or looks then the relationship wont last long.
Appearance: (I will be drawing this guy at some point in the future but it will only be a sketch, I'll use This for now.)
Hair Color: Blonde.
Hair Style/Length/Texture (widow's peak? bangs? soft? fine? thick?): Fine, braided, long hair down to his ass.
Eye Color: Light blue.
Shape/Look of Eyes (eyebrows, cat eyes? sleepy eyes? wide eyes?): Large cutesy eyes.
Shape of the Face/Head (cheekbones, etc): Sleek and feminine face, often blushing.
Mouth: Thin lipped.
Nose: Little button nose.
Chin: Smooth and rounded.
Ears (shape? piercings?): Has small ears hidden by his hair, a small pearl piercing.
Hands: Sleek fingers, soft skin.
Feet: Size 11 feet with no blemishes.
Chest and Hips: Sleek, flat and feminine.
Boobs and Penis: None of the first, a lot of the latter~
Height: 6ft, though it often changes.
Weight: Depends on if he's eaten or not, usually weighs 11 stone if he's not eaten.
Skin Color & Complexion: White skin, smooth and lacks blemishes, scars, freckles etc.
Race/Species: Male siren.
Skin Texture (Soft skin, rough skin, scaly, furry, dry, bumpy): Very soft.
Body Shape/Build (Thin and lanky, round and fluffy, pudgy, muscular): Thin, non-muscular, feminine.
Posture: Perfect posture, never slouches.
Distinguishing Features (that set them apart from others or might be unusual or special): Stupidly long hair for a guy aannnd often sports large bulges in several places, some bulges depend on his meal~
Tattoos, birthmarks, scars.: None.

Le spoiler of spoileriness because this image contains vore. It's a commish I got a while ago when Miles was called Denis, it's not quite identical to my imagination of him but it'll do.
nbpvtu.jpg

Full name: Abel Marson
Race: Slimeboy/Jellyboy/gooboy/whatever, pretty much the same thing.
Ability: He can rapidly alter his shape and absorb things due to his race. He is made of a quasi-liquid meaning physical attacks have little to no effect on him. Before anyone thinks 'mm, jelly', he's undigestible and can absorb you from the inside~ Becomes more solid when eaten a lot and more liquid when hungry.
Weaknesses: He can be frozen then shattered easily, he is also highly flammable, as in, getting into contact with an open flame will mean he burns up instantly. If he's eaten a lot doing these two things is a lot harder. He can't extend himself further than how much of him exists, he can exchange size for solidity. When he's not very solid he can't really get a hold on anyone.
Side talents: Surviving.
Personality: The first thing you'll notice about him is his depression. He was cursed as a baby to be what he is, made of slime. He was exiled to the wilderness as a child after his previous years being in hiding from his parents. He has always wanted to be human but does not envy those who are or are similar to human. He's devoted to his work and will try his best to get along in a human society.
Fears: Fire, melting, being frozen, accidentally absorbing things.
Dislikes: Being ridiculed for his looks, fighting, being unaccepted.
Extras: He is similar to Miles in the way of eating but can live off animals and doesn't seek to eat people.

Romantic preferences-

Sexual Orientation:
Pansexual
Submissive, Dominant, or both: Flexible for partner but prefers being dominated.
Attracted to: Humans, people who don't see him any different to them, odd people, cheery people.
Unattracted to: People who can't see past the fact he's made of jelly/slime, other depressed people.
Appearance:
tumblr_n4gnjjHfCx1rfxqtdo1_500.jpg

My teachers~

Full name: Velnor Kerne
Subject you teach: Potions. Can teach science if required.
Ability(ies): Flesh manipulation. Potion brewing and enhancement (He can increase the potency of the potions he brews with magic.) Study (He can analyse things with his magic, increasing the knowledge he knows about anything he can see, this does not mean he can learn people's abilities.)
Weaknesses: Without potions, he's nigh useless. He has to concentrate to manipulate someone's body, meaning they either have to be held down or willing. To use the study ability he also has to concentrate a lot.
Side talents: Knows a lot about sciences such as herbology and biology. Also has a very good memory.
Amount of time there: Five years.
Personality: He has little time for anything other than increasing his knowledge and will do anything to expand it. Should his students not appreciate his teachings, they would be cast aside and considered almost dead to him unless they made it up to him. He also sees most people as nothing but things to experiment on, unless they are clever.
Fears: Losing his intelligence, someone seeing his body, death (he would find it a terrible shame for his knowledge and abilities to be wasted through his death.)
Likes: Enhancing his knowledge, devoted students, finding new potion recipes, experimenting, researching people.
Dislikes: Stupid people, undedicated students, untidiness, being stolen from.
Extras: He is considered inhuman, even by himself. He was effected by some sort of corruption some time ago which gave him his abilities and enhanced his capabilities to learn, however wiped his memory, meaning he knew nothing of humans.

Romantic preferences-

Sexual Orientation:
Asexual until proven wrong.
Submissive, Dominant, or both: Both and neither.
Attracted to: Smartness, confidence, devotion.
Unattracted to: Idiocy. People who are stupid are considered to be cadavers to be experimented on.
Appearance:
He has long, purple hair, though it doesn't look like normal hair. Instead, his hair is made up of five long purple tendrils emerging from his skull in a hair-like manner. He can use these like limbs. His skin is white with a tinge of purple taint. His eyes are odd, the white replaced by black, the red, the colour and is deep purple. He is 6ft 3inches and is rather thin, he prefers studying and experimenting than working out.
He's based off this guy.
concept_art_vel_koz_human__my_version__by_projectdb14-d766y23.png

Full name: Vincent Ethren.
Race: Anthro rabbit.
Subject you teach: Physical combat.
Ability(ies): Teleportation (mastery) Fire manipulation (intermediate) Anti-magic (Intermediate, he can cancel most intermediate or lower spells.)
Weaknesses: If he doesn't have any fire nearby him then he can't use his fire manipulation but usually has a cigarette or lighter. Ear and belly rubs.
Side talents: Boxing, kick boxing, karate, akido. Picks up fighting styles quickly.
Personality: He can play along with a joke as long but other than that he takes no shit. If a student takes the piss out of the fact he's small, that student shall soon notice a foot has been teleported into their face. Should anyone state that the fact he's a rabbit makes him unsuitable for combat training, he shall prove them wrong, immediately. Pointing out his fears will also receive a swift telekick.
Fears: Being locked up as a pet, claustrophobic.
Likes: Vegetables, ear and belly rubs, confidence, smoking his 'herbal cigarettes'.
Dislikes: Slackers, bullying, losing.
Extras: He's the combat teacher, if you think he's overpowered then he's a very good combat teacher.

Romantic preferences-

Sexual Orientation: Humpsanythingsexual.
Submissive, Dominant, or both: Both.
Attracted to: Ear and belly rubs, vegetarians and cuddly people.
Unattracted to: Slackers, bullies and incredibly tall people.
Appearance:
12315318@400-1387730706.jpg

Last edited:
Full name: Emily Pearl.
Race: Human
Subject you teach: Science/English/Maths.
Ability(ies): Can create two physical clones of herself. Illusions (Mastery). Anti-magic (Intermediate),
Weaknesses: She doesn't have any combat abilities.
Side talents: Learns fast, singing.
Personality: She's incredibly secretive and will not open up to anyone other than her significant other. She hates combat and will use her abilities to avoid it in any instance. Disruptions or fighting in class will be severely punished by either dispelling students for a day to calling on her 'friend' Mr Kerne. She has only currently gotten on with Mr Kerne due to their shared interest in science and learning.
Fears: Becoming an illusion/losing her identity. The dark.
Dislikes: Fighting, disruption.
Extras: Nobody in the school can tell her apart from her clones.

Romantic preferences-

Sexual orientation:
Heterosexual.
Submissive, dominant, or both: Both.
Attracted to: Intelligence and people who can see the real her.
Unattracted to: Stupidity, fighters.
Appearance:
prestigious_leblanc_by_airuko-d3a3hcw.png

For some reason this one didn't want to post properly~

Full Name: Kaneki Magnus
Ability: He has the power to morph his body into a more powerful demon like form, where his strength and speed increase. In this state he is able to create centipede like tentacles from his blood. His greatest power is the boop
Weaknesses: He is not able to think rationally while his body is under the sway of his own powers. He is also weak in prolonged battles as his powers are contained within his blood. He can succumb to blood loss.
Side talents: He has a photographic memory
Personality: Kaneki is a reserved person who mostly prefers his own company. He is a bibliophile and he is also very quiet. When he is under the control of his powers he becomes very violent and demented
Fears: Losing his mind to his evil side, excessive attention
Dislikes: Overly boisterous persons, bright peppy personalities
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Submissive, dominant or both: Both
Attracted to: Quiet persons like himself
Unnatracted to: Persons who are reminiscent of his evil side
Appearance:(Demon side)
images

Normal Side:
images
Just noticed he's Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul o.o I really need to re-watch that~

PS YES EVERYTHING WAS THOUGH BY WATCHING DanganRonpa I LOVE THAT GAME!

Alice/Despair:
tumblr_static_7j4csj1aic8wskgsww0go40ok.jpg

James/Hope:
BO2eg6wCMAEB-dX.jpg:large

Full name: Alice & James Youngblood
Race: Human(?) not really they have magic so anything that pop's out of no where just know its magic (mostly Alice will have this.... because of her Mokoko Persona and her severe depression which leads to her Mushrooms on her head! and then her Superiority which she will have a crown on her head! and then the Sophistication)
Ability: Alice Bring despair into evrywhere she goes/James Bring hope to everyone
Weaknesses: Alice is weak agents Hope/Hope weak agents Despair (that is if there is to much Despair in the room! he needs to rise some hope. visa versa with Alice!)
Side talents: Alice is umm not very side talent but she can do voice changing.... its part of her personalty it change voices... don't ask..... James Is good at being social! that should be a talent! because I suck at that!
Personality: Hahahahahahahahahahahaha...... oh you mean for real? oh ok the list is long with Alice!
So lets start with Alice then ^^

Alice often switched between "moods," which included (but was not limited to) her Mokoko persona, and four other manners of speech which included complexes of cuteness, severe depression, sophistication, and superiority; she switched between "moods" regularly ,She is also shown to be intelligent, cunning, somewhat impulsive..... Above all, however, Alice was deeply obsessed with despair, having found despair to be one of the most enjoyable emotions for her. Giving her the title Despair by her brother James.

(HER PERSONALTY LOOKS!: http://danganronpa.wikia.com/wiki/Sprites:Junko_Enoshima)

James TURN: James is friendly and a lot more down-to-earth than other students. According to him, his most distinguishing feature is his optimism. Because of it, he's capable of befriending almost anyone, even the most antisocial. James he prevented Alice's Despair from making the others giving in to the despair that starts to overtake them, earning him the title Hope By his sister Alice.

(Spites are what he looks like sometimes!: http://danganronpa.wikia.com/wiki/Sprites:Makoto_Naegi )

Fears: Isabell: Falling into Hope James: Falling into Despair
Likes: Isabell: DESPAIR AND WATCHING JAMES SUFFER FROM IT! But still loves her brother. James: her sister Isabell and hope.
Dislikes: Isabell: Hope and people not falling into despair! James: Despair and people falling into despair!
Extras: Even though Both sibs hate each other they still love each other. Oh and Isabell has a doll names Mokoko.... which is why she has a Mokoko Persona ^^

Romantic preferences-

Sexual Orientation:
Males! Both love males!
Submissive, Dominant, or both: both are Sub
Attracted to: Jame & Isabell: Males very muscle males, one that can tie them up and take lead.
Unattracted to: Females hate females! and weak man that need someone to take lead!

Voices:
Alice: Female with Pink hair Is Alice and Male with Brown hair James!:
(Watch around 0:28)

Another personalty Missing For alice from the thing above so had this other one here!:

(Note different voices at times her personalty XD)

I SUCK AT THIS STUFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm, this seems to have several grammatical errors in it. This is an intermediate forum so in order to be accepted you will have to fix most of them, sorry.

It will start with teachers interacting with one another in a teachers meeting and students will be in the courtyard waiting for the school bell so you can interact with whichever student they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.