Academy for the magically gifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3. Be active. I cannot stress this enough but if you're not going to be able to be active then say in the OOC and you will simply have free periods until you return. If a class does not progress after 48 hours due to someone being inactive and all other classes have finished, then it will skip to the next lesson as if nothing happened of interest in the class. If an event is going on such as two students fighting in a class then the teacher of said class will have to come up with an excuse for the fight ending. Please type boop somewhere in your CS. If it is the teacher being inactive then the lesson finished as if they taught it without disruption. If multiple characters are inactive, either the assistant headteacher or the headteacher will intervene to end the lesson. Holding a class back once will result in a message asking if you want to continue role playing, doing it twice in a row will result in a final warning and doing it three times in a row will result in a ban from the thread.

Read that and analyse every single word until you see it.
The word is blood? If that's the word i swear that i though that you were talking about blood type

I just...I can't even... If an event is going on such as two students fighting in a class then the teacher of said class will have to come up with an excuse for the fight ending. Please type boop somewhere in your CS. If it is the teacher being inactive then the lesson finished as if they taught it without disruption. Try find it in this section of that rule.

[BCOLOR=#101010]3. Be active. I cannot stress this enough but if you're not going to be able to be active then say in the OOC and you will simply have free periods until you return. If a class does not progress after 48 hours due to someone being inactive and all other classes have finished, then it will skip to the next lesson as if nothing happened of interest in the class. If an event is going on such as two students fighting in a class then the teacher of said class will have to come up with an excuse for the fight ending. Please type boop somewhere in your CS. If it is the teacher being inactive then the lesson finished as if they taught it without disruption. If multiple characters are inactive, either the assistant headteacher or the headteacher will intervene to end the lesson. Holding a class back once will result in a message asking if you want to continue role playing, doing it twice in a row will result in a final warning and doing it three times in a row will result in a ban from the thread.[/BCOLOR]

Reactions: Temm
I just...I can't even... If an event is going on such as two students fighting in a class then the teacher of said class will have to come up with an excuse for the fight ending. Please type boop somewhere in your CS. If it is the teacher being inactive then the lesson finished as if they taught it without disruption. Try find it in this section of that rule.
Lol I just posted rule three.

For the love of God.
The word is blood...Now you guys should just answer the question wich was only the confiation instead of start complaining about it -.-

Oh...it's boop... (AKWARD) My twisted mind turned ot into blood...lol

I can't believe that if i try to read it fast i read blood instead of boop

Right then, now just make his advanced lycanthropy unstable and you'll be accepted.

@Zackymas
Not to take creative power form you over your character, but could you perhaps lower Chi's level of mastery a bit? Students typically come to sharpen their mastery of their abilities or to control them better so maybe Chi is, say, advanced but not at full potential. He'd still have a lot to learn even though he's advanced for his age/class/etc. Get what I mean? Ó v Ò

@Zackymas
Not to take creative power form you over your character, but could you perhaps lower Chi's level of mastery a bit? Students typically come to sharpen their mastery of their abilities or to control them better so maybe Chi is, say, advanced but not at full potential. He'd still have a lot to learn even though he's advanced for his age/class/etc. Get what I mean? Ó v Ò
Yea i get it...give me some minutes (om on the phone)

Advanced Lycan Abilities became Basic Lycan Abilities.

His body morphs against his will sometimes

Eh, everyone assumes lycanthropy happens uncontrollably anyway.

Eh, everyone assumes lycanthropy happens uncontrollably anyway.
I see that you dont know the difference betwen lycan and werewolfs: Lycans are able to control their morph and the are more intelectual than werewolfs, werewolfs morphs against their will every full moon ONLY IN FULL MOON wich means that werewolfs CANT morph outside the full moon

I see that you dont know the difference betwen lycan and werewolfs: Lycans are able to control their morph and the are more intelectual than werewolfs, werewolfs morphs against their will every full moon ONLY IN FULL MOON wich means that werewolfs CANT morph outside the full moon
Ah, sorry but I thought you meant the actual myth version where a lycanthrope and a werewolf are one and the same, I see you mean the erm...it's the harry potter one isn't it? Black is lycan and Lupin is a werewolf? Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.