Academy for the magically gifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
More or least, a lycan chooses when they wants to morph
Ah, sorry but I thought you meant the actual myth version where a lycanthrope and a werewolf are one and the same, I see you mean the erm...it's the harry potter one isn't it? Black is lycan and Lupin is a werewolf? Right?
You almost got it

*Shrugs* close enough. I don't really see how lycanthropy can be...taught. Perhaps just how to fight as a wolf I suppose.

Their seems to be an overflow in ignornce tonight

*Shrugs* close enough. I don't really see how lycanthropy can be...taught. Perhaps just how to fight as a wolf I suppose.
Maybe with a lycan teacher? ^^; Okami is there most because of his ability of taming spirits and train the use of different types of magic

I was making a general statement. Would you like a full page analysis of its significance?

.... no comments

*Smiles contently*

Guess we are now waiting for teachers...

@Jhuton people make mistakes, I read your name as futon to begin with so don't start. We need new character so calling people 'ignorant' for seeing a word wrong isn't going to help.

Also @Jhuton you will need to change your character so his power is the same level as that as any student. In the other one he managed to out power an entire class which is not acceptable in this role play under the first rule. I'd suggest being able to say summon three shadows at most and not be able to shoot shadowy fireballs everywhere. And the headteacher is strict so hurting students outside of combat class will result in being expelled from between a day to a week of classes which also means either none or very little use of that character in roleplaying.

I still reading it like blood instead of boop when i read fast.... >.> (am i really that twisted?)

YouUSER=7598]@Jhuton[/USER] people make mistakes, I read your name as futon to begin with so don't start. We need new character so calling people 'ignorant' for seeing a word wrong isn't going to help.
You get an 'f' sound from 'jh'? Okay then. I was simply irritated. But whatever, I guess.

@Jhuton I don't really say things I read, I read uton and got futon. Also you just made quite a big quote mistake, does that make you an imbecile?

Perhaps. Are you dyslexic per chance?
LoL no, not going to lie...I'm a bit sadist...Maybe it's because of that >.>

But it just happens when i try to read fast

PLs don't start a fight now ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.