Academy for the different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm not wrong, telepathy and telekinesis are two different powers.

Sorry bout that you would know if you were me. I'm still stick so I'm a bit on the cooko side anyway accepted. Ill have to go over it again.

I'm interested is there still room for another?

Character sheet:
water-landscapes_00387911.jpg

Height:5'3"
Weight:120
Charecter name:Zanna Roth
Personality: She's creative she shows this through strange situations and her art work. Zanna is more of a listener than talker so she comes off as shy to people, but she does like to make friends, and she will talk she just seems to prefer listening. She's very intellagent even though she may not always show it.
Likes: music, listening to others, reading, meditation, drawing, the colors black, red, blue, and purple, video games especially the legend of Zelda, math, and science.
Dislikes: Bright pink, most neon colors, strobe lights.
Power to be unlocked: shape-shifter

Brief history: Luna didn't fit in before she came into the Difference. Sure she was an A/B sometimes straight A honor roll student. She listened to the teacher but when they asked a question and she raised her hand she was never called and if she didn't know the answer she still wasn't called. She would sit somewhere at lunch and no one seemed to see her if they did they never sat with her or talked. Because of this she read, drew, or meditated most of the time at lunch when she was done eating, in PE for it didn't matter if she participated or not the teacher only marked her there they never seemed to notice if she participated or not, and recess she did this for she grew tired of playing alone. Her parents however did see her they just always said she was different and then they found the Difference now she is at a new location where others who are hardly seen or recognized fit in.

Things that they brought with them:Clothes, a necklace with a Raven on it, iPod, headphones, cellphone, toy monkey named Otto, laptop, Wii, 3DS, T.V., chargers for all electronic devices and plugins for game systems/T.V.

Character sheet:
water-landscapes_00387911.jpg

Height:5'3"
Weight:120
Charecter name:Zanna Roth
Personality: She's creative she shows this through strange situations and her art work. Zanna is more of a listener than talker so she comes off as shy to people, but she does like to make friends, and she will talk she just seems to prefer listening. She's very intellagent even though she may not always show it.
Likes: music, listening to others, reading, meditation, drawing, the colors black, red, blue, and purple, video games especially the legend of Zelda, math, and science.
Dislikes: Bright pink, most neon colors, strobe lights.
Power to be unlocked: shape-shifter

Brief history: Luna didn't fit in before she came into the Difference. Sure she was an A/B sometimes straight A honor roll student. She listened to the teacher but when they asked a question and she raised her hand she was never called and if she didn't know the answer she still wasn't called. She would sit somewhere at lunch and no one seemed to see her if they did they never sat with her or talked. Because of this she read, drew, or meditated most of the time at lunch when she was done eating, in PE for it didn't matter if she participated or not the teacher only marked her there they never seemed to notice if she participated or not, and recess she did this for she grew tired of playing alone. Her parents however did see her they just always said she was different and then they found the Difference now she is at a new location where others who are hardly seen or recognized fit in.

Things that they brought with them:Clothes, a necklace with a Raven on it, iPod, headphones, cellphone, toy monkey named Otto, laptop, Wii, 3DS, T.V., chargers for all electronic devices and plugins for game systems/T.V.
Accepted.

• Thank You
Reactions: Raven
How many people are you planning to have for the Rp?

If there is still room available, I'd like to join as well. :3

I'd have my CS up soon. Possibly later on or tomorrow.

Open, I'm thinking of making the ice soon. But could someone make a list of all the charts for me?

Hello! I'm a newbie at RPing, but can I join? This RP seems interesting :D

Apologize for my inactivity before, kinda busy irl.
5ckjyxG.jpg

Height, weight: 4'11'', 106
Character Name: Velia Tsukino
Personality: Velia is a timid and reserved girl, but she's very clever and always knows how to act in various situations. It's not easy to become friends with her, but once someone becomes her friend, she'll never lie to or walk away from them and will always help them with everything.
Like: Studying, calm and relaxing music, quiet places, books.
Dislike: Being the center of attention, crowded places, liars.
Power to be unlocked: Invisibility
Brief history: Velia was a daughter of professional assassin couple who suffered from their friends' betrayal and had to quit the job, therefore she was always taught to not tells lie and to find only trustworthy friends. She's also good at study thanks to her great analytical skill she inherited from her parents.
Things that they brought with them: Cell phone, in-ear headphone, laptop, chargers, mini first aid kit, a taser, clothes.

4758-1105843549.jpg

Height : 167 cm
Weight : 50 kg
Character name : Felicia Holydraft
Personality : Felicia is an introverted and shy person and she doesn't talk much, but she's that type who really cares about other people's needs and she likes helping people. She doesn't like chaos and will try to solve a problem in a peaceful way. She is a hard worker but she can be lazy sometimes if she isn't in a good mood to do the work. Felicia doesn't get angry easily but when she's angry, she'll explode and will not talk to anyone until she's back in a good mood again.
Dislikes : chaos, rude people, bugs
Power to be unlocked: Healing
Brief history: Felicia has always been called the loner girl at school because she never had friends, and people said she's different. She doesn't like it at all and she told her parents about it. Ma and Pa then discovered this Academy for the different when they were heading home through the forest. They thought Felicia would get along well with people who think they're different too. So when Felicia graduated from high school, Ma and Pa without hesitation took Felicia to this campus, with a bg hope their daughter can find happiness.
Things they brought with them: a laptop, an old PSP, a cellphone, and a picture of her Ma and Pa.

thumb.jpg

2465025_1330124759388.56res_305_300.jpg

Character name::Hajime Kaneko

Height::5'3".

Weight::125 lbs

Personality::Sometimes Hajime acts exactly how he looks: delicate, friendly, and sweet. But that doesn't mean he can't stand his ground. Hajime isn't a pushover. He'll put up a fight, even if he knows the odds are stacked against him. He doesn't believe in laying down and giving himself up. He believes that if someone wants something, they have to earn it, to fight for it. The blond isn't afraid to tell you how it is. And, if you don't agree with it, so be it. He won't judge you or pick a fight, but he won't back down, if you start one. He also won't stand by while innocent people are picked on. He's quite the protector, especially over people he knows personally.

+Sweets
+Stuffed animals
+Reading
+Movies
+Rainbows

Dislikes::
-Sudden loud noises
-Storms
-Jokes about his height
-Getting teased (since he blushes easily)
-Bugs

Power to be unlocked::To be able to give and take memories.

Brief history::Hajime had friends at school, but always felt out of place. No matter how hard he tried, he never seemed to fit in all the way. One day, while walking home with some of his friends, he stumbled upon the Academy. He had stared at the building before going home to tell his parents about it. He told them how it seemed to call out to him, pulling him in. Hajime's parents checked it out, finding out that it was an Academy for teenagers who were different. Hajime's parents immediately put him in.

Things that they brought with them::Clothes, iPod, cellphone, posters, books.

[Finished!]

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologize for my inactivity before, kinda busy irl.
5ckjyxG.jpg

Height, weight: 4'11'', 106
Character Name: Velia Tsukino
Personality: Velia is a timid and reserved girl, but she's very clever and always knows how to act in various situations. It's not easy to become friends with her, but once someone becomes her friend, she'll never lie to or walk away from them and will always help them with everything.
Like: Studying, calm and relaxing music, quiet places, books.
Dislike: Being the center of attention, crowded places, liars.
Power to be unlocked: Invisibility
Brief history: Velia was a daughter of professional assassin couple who suffered from their friends' betrayal and had to quit the job, therefore she was always taught to not tells lie and to find only trustworthy friends. She's also good at study thanks to her great analytical skill she inherited from her parents.
Things that they brought with them: Cell phone, in-ear headphone, laptop, chargers, mini first aid kit, a taser, clothes.
Accepted, ok that's five right?- shrug-
4758-1105843549.jpg

Height : 167 cm
Weight : 50 kg
Character name : Felicia Holydraft
Personality : Felicia is an introverted and shy person and she doesn't talk much, but she's that type who really cares about other people's needs and she likes helping people. She doesn't like chaos and will try to solve a problem in a peaceful way. She is a hard worker but she can be lazy sometimes if she isn't in a good mood to do the work. Felicia doesn't get angry easily but when she's angry, she'll explode and will not talk to anyone until she's back in a good mood again.
Dislikes : chaos, rude people, bugs
Power to be unlocked: Healing
Brief history: Felicia has always been called the loner girl at school because she never had friends, and people said she's different. She doesn't like it at all and she told her parents about it. Ma and Pa then discovered this Academy for the different when they were heading home through the forest. They thought Felicia would get along well with people who think they're different too. So when Felicia graduated from high school, Ma and Pa without hesitation took Felicia to this campus, with a bg hope their daughter can find happiness.
Things they brought with them: a laptop, an old PSP, a cellphone, and a picture of her Ma and Pa.
Accepted, six chars now I only want ten. For the most

thumb.jpg

2465025_1330124759388.56res_305_300.jpg

Character name::Hajime Kaneko

Height::5'3".

Weight::125 lbs

Personality::WIP

+Sweets
+Stuffed animals
+Reading
+Movies
+Rainbows

Dislikes::
-Sudden loud noises
-Storms
-Jokes about his height
-Getting teased (since he blushes easily)
-Bugs

Power to be unlocked::To be able to give and take memories.

Brief history::WIP

Things that they brought with them::Clothes, iPod, cellphone, posters, books.

[Will finish soon!]
Ill accepted after backstory done and when I find out if some on already has those powers.

To fantasy power roleplays aren't fun when it comes to these things but that power isn't taken. And you would make seven my char eight. Then I would only need two more people for a good class size.

Answer to everyone's question I know you will ask.

Where is the IC??

THE IC will come when everyone's here. I'm in no rush to start this and anyway, why would you want to start a roleplays and have to introduce your character all over again to a new person who didn't read the rest of the Ic. Also reading a 200 posts and counting, is not fun at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.