Academy for the different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To fantasy power roleplays aren't fun when it comes to these things but that power isn't taken. And you would make seven my char eight. Then I would only need two more people for a good class size.

Answer to everyone's question I know you will ask.

Where is the IC??

THE IC will come when everyone's here. I'm in no rush to start this and anyway, why would you want to start a roleplays and have to introduce your character all over again to a new person who didn't read the rest of the Ic. Also reading a 200 posts and counting, is not fun at all.
Would we get to have colored text to make it easier for us to see who is posting?

That's neat, I'll be doing I'll be posting in blue.

At least ten. Including mine which I have yet to make. This eight is without mine right. Or am I really bad at counting.

Reactions: Roxshi
Your character would make nine. So we need one more person to start.

I'll post in this shade of purple for Kaori ( it says red violet on the colour thingy )

And this shade of blue for Kaoru <--- and if I'm not wrong, this is teal

I wanted to join quickly
but
you guys are about to start
DARN IT
(( Also the colors on the front page are hard on my eyes -sensitive to bright colors))

@District I'm sure you can join. We need one or two more from what DixieRay wants.
Okaaay!

_oc____resi_by_tpfls-d6sjmco.png

5'11" , 170LBS
Charecter name: Maxwell Spire
Personality: He is quiet and reserved, however he is touchy on some subjects and often and will explode with anger.
Likes: Bananas, cows, the color green, cats, vegetables, healthy stuff - vegetarian
Dislikes: Pop, Candies, Most music
Power to be unlocked: ( mental , physical what power do they get ): Uuh... being able to predict the moves of an opponent with sharp eyes.
Brief history: Maxwell, as a child, had always been lively, but always understanding of consequences for his actions. However, one day, his mind put aside that thought, and he and his friend decided to explore the ruins of his land secretly. That resulted in his right arm being crushed and lost.
EXTRAS: He has an eidetic memory, but that causes him to have migraines and feel as if the room / area is brighter than it really is.
He had no right arm
Things that they brought with them:
Clothing
Salad
and an extra pair of swords just in case his primary one breaks.

Oh and I'll be talking in... (( Raven changed her color to mine so I'll redo mine. )) dis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okaaay!

_oc____resi_by_tpfls-d6sjmco.png

5'11" , 170LBS
Charecter name: Maxwell Spire
Personality: He is quiet and reserved, however he is touchy on some subjects and often and will explode with anger.
Likes: Bananas, cows, the color green, cats, vegetables, healthy stuff - vegetarian
Dislikes: Pop, Candies, Most music
Power to be unlocked: ( mental , physical what power do they get ): Uuh... being able to predict the moves of an opponent with sharp eyes.
Brief history: Maxwell is
EXTRAS: He has an eidetic memory, but that causes him to have migraines and feel as if the room / area is brighter than it really is.
He had no right arm
Things that they brought with them:
Clothing
Salad
and an extra pair of swords just in case his primary one breaks.

Oh and I'll be talking in... #5c0c99
As she said I needed at least one more to stArt the threE so your fine with this and for his ability does it cause him to know what people are going to do around him? If so then accepted if not then what do you mean by that ?

If its all right with you, can I make a female character?

Status
Not open for further replies.