Academy at A.R.M.S OoC (A Future Fantasy Roleplay)

View attachment 227691

~ General Info ~

Name:

Taiki

Male

~ Biography ~

Family Name:

Kunigiri

Personality:

Outwardly cold and unfriendly seeming, especially around those that don't know him. Kind at heart, if not externally evident. Like his brother, if you hurt those he cares for, only god can spare you his wrath. Fiercely loyal and protective, but he understands, and is more willing to accept, that sometimes innocent lives must be exchanged for the greater good of the whole.

History:

Much like that of his brother, Taiki grew up outside the city. Being ever so slightly older, the burden of protection fell upon him as they were growing up. When he was faced with the loss of his younger sister, his already tough, abrasive exterior honed itself, and his resolve doubled to do what he could for the others at the cost of his own well-being, even life, if it ever came to it. Making the poor decision to attract the attention of a titan on his own in hopes of protecting his home and those he cared for, he narrowly escaped. Separated from his siblings, he made his way into the city, where he picked fights with any that judged him based on name, renown, or other, surface-level aspects. His underlying fighting style would refine further through this, and after both being accepted by the Academy after training positive, as well as performing near, if not at, the top of his class, he got the attention of the Mortars. Declining full adoption, due primarily to not wanting to force his siblings into an environment where they would not excel, he instead proposed sponsorship instead, to get most of the same benefits without most of the shortcomings, and without reducing the rest of his families options.

~ Abilities ~

Style:

Taiki's style revolves around the usage and manipulation of a specialty set of armor, created as most Titan-fighting weapons are, but structured as layered and stacked plates of sharpened Disastrite. At Medium to Long range, Taiki can weaponize these plates, weakening his own defenses while doing so to press the offensive. At close range, he relies on dual-one-handed swords, letting the armor do it's job. Martial combat had always been one of Taiki's strengths, and as he struggled with even the most basic pure devotions, his devotions started to more into enhancements and manipulations of his armor almost exclusively to facilitate adaptive defenses and offensive capabilities. Due to the weight of such armor, however, Taiki isn't the most nimble fighter on his own, outside of speed or dexterity enhancements granted by others.

Devotions:

Taiki's devotions are almost completely centered around altering the structure, or more specifically, the layout of the plates of his armor. This allows him to weaponize it, or to shift part of it to a shield-like form to help ally defenses. Decidedly weak at using pure devotions for anything other than augments or adjustments.

Weapon of Choice:

At Medium - Long Range: Weaponized Armor

At close Range: Dual-wields one-handed swords

~ Extra ~

Voice Claim: FMA:B Roy Mustang

Kuvira as source of inspiration for his Armor Function

Songs are things I'm still looking for, having a difficult time finding exact matches

If he likes cats Nao is going to befriend him. They can sit together and quietly pet kitties
Hadn't really thought about it, but I don't doubt that he'd be okay with cats as well. This is, of course, assuming she can tolerate his initial cold exterior.
She is also a socially inept bean and probably wouldn't read too much into him being cold

Reactions: FireDrake150
@Hillvale

I've sent you a DM to further discuss things! (Also you may be better off using a text based sheet in case edits need to be made, but if you're able to without difficulty I suppose it's fine)

Also I think I've found Angeline's voice:

View attachment 227691

~ General Info ~

Name:

Taiki

Male

~ Biography ~

Family Name:

Kunigiri

Personality:

Outwardly cold and unfriendly seeming, especially around those that don't know him. Kind at heart, if not externally evident. Like his brother, if you hurt those he cares for, only god can spare you his wrath. Fiercely loyal and protective, but he understands, and is more willing to accept, that sometimes innocent lives must be exchanged for the greater good of the whole.

History:

Much like that of his brother, Taiki grew up outside the city. Being ever so slightly older, the burden of protection fell upon him as they were growing up. When he was faced with the loss of his younger sister, his already tough, abrasive exterior honed itself, and his resolve doubled to do what he could for the others at the cost of his own well-being, even life, if it ever came to it. Making the poor decision to attract the attention of a titan on his own in hopes of protecting his home and those he cared for, he narrowly escaped. Separated from his siblings, he made his way into the city, where he picked fights with any that judged him based on name, renown, or other, surface-level aspects. His underlying fighting style would refine further through this, and after both being accepted by the Academy after training positive, as well as performing near, if not at, the top of his class, he got the attention of the Mortars. Declining full adoption, due primarily to not wanting to force his siblings into an environment where they would not excel, he instead proposed sponsorship instead, to get most of the same benefits without most of the shortcomings, and without reducing the rest of his families options.

~ Abilities ~

Style:

Taiki's style revolves around the usage and manipulation of a specialty set of armor, created as most Titan-fighting weapons are, but structured as layered and stacked plates of sharpened Disastrite. At Medium to Long range, Taiki can weaponize these plates, weakening his own defenses while doing so to press the offensive. At close range, he relies on dual-one-handed swords, letting the armor do it's job. Martial combat had always been one of Taiki's strengths, and as he struggled with even the most basic pure devotions, his devotions started to more into enhancements and manipulations of his armor almost exclusively to facilitate adaptive defenses and offensive capabilities. Due to the weight of such armor, however, Taiki isn't the most nimble fighter on his own, outside of speed or dexterity enhancements granted by others.

Devotions:

Taiki's devotions are almost completely centered around altering the structure, or more specifically, the layout of the plates of his armor. This allows him to weaponize it, or to shift part of it to a shield-like form to help ally defenses. Decidedly weak at using pure devotions for anything other than augments or adjustments.

Weapon of Choice:

At Medium - Long Range: Weaponized Armor

At close Range: Dual-wields one-handed swords

~ Extra ~

Voice Claim: FMA:B Roy Mustang

Kuvira as source of inspiration for his Armor Function

Songs are things I'm still looking for, having a difficult time finding exact matches

If he likes cats Nao is going to befriend him. They can sit together and quietly pet kitties
Hadn't really thought about it, but I don't doubt that he'd be okay with cats as well. This is, of course, assuming she can tolerate his initial cold exterior.
She is also a socially inept bean and probably wouldn't read too much into him being cold
Then yes, if she can get through to him. XD

I........ Didn't even realize that sheet was a PNG until you said something....... XD whoops!

I'm struggling with my finisher but I might post her anyway

I'm struggling with my finisher but I might post her anyway
I didn't go too in depth in specific abilities so as not to be overly restrictive in the actual game, maybe that will work for you too?

1648186121135.png
~ General Info ~

-Name-
Naomi Cornelia Saivis

-Nickname-
Nao

-Age-

-Gender-
Female

-Callsign-
Diona

-Height-
5'7" or 170 cm
~ Biography ~

Family Name
Saivis

-Personality-
Nao is sort of an oddball. She's not necessarily a bad person but she has trouble getting her feelings
across. With her lack of social development social cues are basically lost on her so things like sarcasm aren't always
understood. She also doesn't really get jokes unless its word play or puns. She can be very sweet and
often shows her affection in other ways such as trying to read up about your issues, listening,
or offering horribly baked goods. She rarely smiles but when she does it's
a sign she is both comfortable and happy, which is rare. Hesitates to get too close to
others in fear of being exploited like she has been for most of her life.

-History-
Nao was born to two parents who lived as a far branch under the house of Lightwall. Her parents were both researchers
and Nao was more of a genetic experiment than a planned joy. Her parents spent most of their time with her
testing her abilities, trying to judge where she would end up, and how they could best exploit
her towards gaining fame amongst the Lightwalls. Her parents wanted the fame and
glory of being good researchers, so much so that when Nao proved to be a an experiment that needed
time they abandoned her at home with a piss poor excuse for a nanny. At the age of 4, when
Nao was just starting to come out of her shell, everything was ripped away from her.

Her parents, in an attempt to make something extraordinary, blew up their lab. What actually happened
to her parents not even Nao knows, but she heard whispers that the bodies were never found. After
the explosion Nao was given up to the state. The Lightwalls wanted nothing to do with
such a failure of an edge branch and claimed that Nao had nothing to do with them. She became
a ward of the state and was further confined to their facilities. There was hardly any human interaction
Nao never really learned how to talk to other people. Her first real interactions were with
Arden when he arrived at the facility and even then the conversation was limited.
Instead, Nao spent most of her time reading and exploring the world of facts and science,
diving into things that could be for certain known. She decided to become a knight in hopes of
getting out of her shell a little bit and also because Arden had decided to become one. She
didn't want to be left alone and followed her only known acquaintance into the Academy at ARMS.

~ Abilities ~

-Style-
Nao's style of fighting can be compared to dance, only its far more deadly. Filled with spins and
flare she is seen as a flower of death on the battle field. She specializes in aoe attacks around herself and
hooking in her prey. While most of her fighting style relies on the use of her weapon her legs
do come into play with powerful combination attacks. Is well versed in many combat
styles and weapons due to free time.

-Devotions-
Nao's devotions center around Ice Manipulation and Creation

Ice Blade
With an open palm Nao coats the edges of her blade with ice. The feeling on contact with other's skin
is something akin to the cold burn of dry ice and it leaves behind a stinging pain.
It also creates little snowflakes that get caught in the flurry of her spins

Ice Make
Named after an anime she watched. Creates a structure out of ice to benefit her fighting
abilities, usually a sword or temporary shield of some sort. Functions as strengthened
ice and disappears after a certain amount of time or if she creates a different
object.

Ice Spike
Creates a flurry of needle sharp ice picks that hover around her, usually around max 10. She volleys them
either one by one at an intended target from mid range or all at once. Can be used as
sort of a rotating shield around her if needed and can sync up.

Hailstorm
Her finishing move. Creates a wave of needle sharp ice picks about a foot in diameter
that rain down from the sky. She rains them down with little to no mercy on her targets,
leaving behind icy patches where the large spikes contact the ground

-Weapon of Choice-
Crescent Pendulum
1648186138114.png

~ Extra ~
Loves cats to death, would have many if she had any place to call her own
She gets very interested in cool weapons or fighting styles. Anything she doesn't know interests her
She likes to keep her hair out of the way in a ponytail or a bun out on adventures

Voice- Ganyu Japanese Voice

Changed Astrid's voice claim to something I feel works a bit better, despite how much I actually don't like Saber lol.

Okay so... I can't promise tonight. I'll do my damndest, but ill have it out this weekend for sure
No worries, do what you need to do.

Not sure you saw, but I think there's a CS or two on Page 4? Hate to increase your workload, but in the off-chance you hadn't seen.

Oh yeah, the were all accepted. Including @Hillvale who will be the last for now. I'll see if I can have it up tomorrow, Sunday at the latest

• Love
Thanks again boss.

There we go. We won't spend terribly long here, but its a good way to get to know some people in the group

Wow spuds you just had to start with formal wear event so I have to draw more.

Well I've had a week. But I'm back at it again with a post! So how is everyone?

I am froge.

ok so basically
i'm monke

I like the spiciness of the fact Angeline and Trixie seem at odds right now. It's gonna hit that much harder when one of us ends up saving the other from a bad situation.

I eagerly await people trying to bodyslam enemies