Absolutists vs. Anarchists IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allie turned invisible from fear, going from the room to the first floor before hitting a wall, falling backwards onto a falling beam.

Andrew would heard Allie hit the wall and stopped and turned back to see the Beam crushing her, He would feel bad especially since she is a little girl so he would use his extreme speed to get to the beam and lift up the beam and use his leg to slide her to the side Andrew was on. IF successful Andrew would then pick her up and use his extreme speed to get to the first floor and leave the building getting tired rather quickly.

Allie tried to push away from him. "G-go..." She whined, trying to find where her teammates disappeared to.

Andrew would of said "Nope, I'm going to save you little girl" in a friendly tone of voice and would proceed with his previous action to get her out of the building.

"What about the others?" Allie pushed against his chest in an attempt to fall out of his arms to get out of the situation she was in. "My..teammates." She winced as she tried to turn invisible and failed.

Andrew would of said "I'm not taking a chance of getting shot, I am an Anarchist anyway, But i bet they can escape" now onto the first floor and rushing out of the building keeping his grip onto her. He would then Radio "I got An Absolutist with me, a little girl. What do you want me to do?" talking into a hidden microphone in his coat.

Allie hissed up at him. "I knew it! You are not as innocent as you tried to look!" She punched him hard in the shoulder.

~~

Eclipse knelt down, pulling out her katana. "Andrew, do not let go of her." she said with a smirk. "She'd be a good hostage."

Andrew would turn of his radio and say "I'm sorry, I'll make sure they don't hurt you, But I really don't want to be scolded. I'm sorry please forgive me. I'm pretty sure you and your teammates would of done the same.." in a somewhat disappointing tone of voice. He would have a every worried facial expression and he would cut a corner and stop using his extreme speed.

Andrew's Face:
4ca5272006134c4d6c03a277a1aead15.jpg

Allie looked away from him, frowning. "This what I get for trusting an anarchist." she said quietly, using her head against his arm to turn on her mic. "Code 46, I have been taken, return to base and plan." She said, her voice almost a whisper since the earthquake had subsided.

Andrew would of said "Sorry.." in a somewhat bothered tone before turning on his radio and said "Where should we Meet up? I need to do a few things too. Also have some mercy on her shes a little girl" now waiting for a response and would look down at her with a regretful look.

Allie didn't answer him, ignoring him.

~~

Eclipse smiled. "Fourth building down the street from where you are." She said sitting down as the building stopped shaking. "Mercy? On an absolutist? Ha." Eclipse laughed softly.

Andrew would say "Alright" before stopping in place and putting a smile on his face and using his extreme speed to get to the destination ignoring Allie at this point as he carried her. When he arrived he and saw Eclipse he would of said "Hey, you look as pretty as ever." in a friendly tone of voice now walking up to her with Allie in both of his arms.

Keith sensed a new figure approaching, this one with waves of caution rolling around before his mind reading switched off. Zander appeared next to him, crouching to his level and mouthing her question: What's going on? she asked.

He could only shrug. God knows what on earth Allie was doing, talking to an Anarchist like this. Now is not the time to be making friends, Allie, he thought as he watched Allie and the Anarchist talk. His trigger finger twitched as he watched Allie collapse on the ground from the nauseating feelings the Danger Sense provided.

"Four floors. I can show you, And maybe your friends around," the guy said.

Crap, he knows! Keith pulled out his gun, sneaking the barrel into the crack of the door. "Get ready, Zander. I'm gonna shoot the guy and when I do, go in and get Allie."

There were more words and the man pulled out a white box with a red circle, and pushed the red circle. Immediately, the building began to shake, the foundation rumbling under their feet. A series of explosions occurred, getting closer and closer to the room Allie was in. Keith stumbled backwards from the vibrations as a dark blur raced out of the room and down the hall to the next floor. "Allie—" he called as the room exploded with papers. Keith grabbed Zander as the forced knocked him off his feet and sending him into the opposite wall, where he banged his head and started seeing black spots. His ears still ringing, he tried grabbing for his gun without success as something warm dripped down the back of his neck, his vision slowly fading.

Reactions: DJae Writer Chick
Eclipse smirked. "That's the little Anarchist?"

Allie closed her eyes, calming herself and ignoring the pain covering.

Eclipse reached forwards, her hand gently touching Allie's cheek.

Allie flinched. "KIETH!!! ZANDER!" she screamed loudly as she turned invisible, dropping from Andrew's arms and starting to speed back. Eclipse grabbed her arm, slamming her to the ground. Her vision spun and her invisibility broke, causing her to shake from the energy it expelled.

Eclipse rolled her eyes. "Nice try." she looked and Andrew. "How many others were there?"

Andrew would of said "I don't know but my danger sensed flared up big time so i would say at least two.. I pulled out my detonation device" and would pull it out again to show Eclipse. Andrew would of then added but then the earthquake happened and it hit the desk pressing the button. I'm pretty sure that my explosions and the earthquake could of done some serious damage to them." He would then put his detonation back in his pocket and say "Whats my reward now? Do i get hug? A new Friend? a Kiss on the cheek?" he said jokingly as he walked to Allie and pulled out her Mic and said "Oh can i also mess with the absolutist by playing with this?" making sure it was off before he spoke looking at Eclipse with a smile.

Zander nodded at Keith's plan, but as soon as she was about to use her Super Speed to go get Allie, the Anarchist pulled out a white box and pressed a button on it, which shook the whole building. The ceiling began to crumble, pieces falling, and before she knew it, she felt the Anarchist zip by, his Super Speed far faster than hers. She stood and brushed her self off, feeling the shaking of the building, and knew it was going to collapse. "Keith, come on!" Zander screamed, helping the young man to his feet, hoping he hadn't been knocked out. No way was she strong enough to carry him down three flights of stairs. She tried feeling for a pulse, and, while it was there, he had definitely been knocked out. His gun lay on the crumbling floor, and Zander knew they had to get out. Crouching down and lifting the young man over her shoulder, she grunted. "You owe me so much for this." she mumbled, gritting her teeth trying to support the weight. And then, the floor started giving out.

Zander ran as fast as her Super Speed would let her, using the dusty footprints left in the rubble to track the Anarchist's movements. Running away, she could hear the building collapse behind her, a cloud of smoke billowing above her. Following the trail, she hoped she wouldn't have to run for long. She could only run for a few minutes full speed when she wasn't weighed down. But now, with a 100-something pound weight, she wasn't sure how long she could keep up the pace. Finally, after a few minutes, she heard groaning come from Keith. Stopping and panting, she set him down and spoke. "Keith, Keith, are you there? Wake up!" She said loudly, trying to arouse him from his knocked-out state. Looking around, she noticed they were now in the suburbs, and she had lost the trail. Zander stood and looked around at the rows of houses, knowing her friend was waiting in one of them, probably in an underground bunker, hoping for rescue. She nudged Keith with her foot. "Rise and shine, Sleeping Beauty. We've got some searching to do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter watched Andrew bring the girl in. He smiled. "Nice job, man." He congratulated his friend, watching Eclipse to see what her next move would be. She walked over to the girl, who had long white hair and dust covering her clothes, and reached out to her, touching her cheek. The girl awoke suddenly, then screamed. "KEITH! ZANDER!" she cried, then began thrashing. Andrew was too slow, and the girl fell out of his arms onto the floor, immediately activating her Invisibility. But before she could scurry away, Eclipse reached down and grabbed her arm roughly, the girl's Invisibility breaking so she was now visible. "Nice try." Eclipse said, rolling her eyes. She then turned to Andrew. "How many more were there?" she asked. Peter took the girl from Eclipse, standing her on her feet and holding her arm behind he back so she couldn't break free again. She kept squirming, and the bandage he wore around his hand was slipping, showing his puckered pink scar. He held her arm tighter. "Stop struggling. You're not going to get hurt." he told the girl, keeping a firm grip on her arm.

Allie whimpered softly, her danger-sense almost overwhelming. She was shaking.

Eclipse nodded. "Play as much as you like, but I want the other two out of our territory." She turned to face Allie and laughed. "Calm down. We're not going to hurt you."

Allie spit at her. "Yeah right."

Eclipse's eyes narrowed, but she said nothing.

Andrew would take off his long coat to show off his casual wear
tumblr_muazq1TsEJ1s87nt3o1_400.jpg

Andrew would of then kept his Guns and Machete with him and said "I'll get them out then, Anyone is free to come with me. but i got an idea though" in a friendly tone of voice. He would then turn on Allies Microphone and said "Hey Hey beautiful people how are you today, I have some plans and you will follow, That is unless you want your little friend here very very very... You know I never dissected a 15 year old before" he would say with a crazy tone of voice chuckling at the end before turning off the microphone and saying "The crazy act really freaks them out" looking over to eclipse now waiting for a response from the absolutists.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Zander's garbled words were the last thing he heard before he blacked out. He woke a few minutes later to find himself lying in a suburban street with Zander nudging him with her foot.

"Rise and shine, Sleeping Beauty. We've got some searching to do."

Keith groaned, one hand on the back of his head as he slowly sat up. "Thanks, Zander," he said. His neck felt sticky and his hand was flecked with blood when he looked at it. He fumbled around his pockets for a tiny first-aid kit and pulled out a roll of bandages. He wrapped it around his head, messing up several times before he was able to secure it with adhesive tape. "How's it look?" he asked, pointing at his head.

"Hey, hey, beautiful people, how are you today? I have some plans and you will follow, that is unless you want your little friend here very, very, very... You know I never dissected a 15 year old before."

So it looks like they got Allie, huh? He gave an exasperated sigh as he slowly stood up. He didn't know what he was going to do with that girl. First going into an abandoned building after hearing a rumor of one of their own being capture, apparently friending an Anarchist, then getting captured.

"Hey Zander, I won't be as much help as I'd like to be." He twisted his arm behind his back as he checked for his other gun behind him. It was there, but not as good as the first one. It always took out enemies. "My head feels like crap, and I'm having some trouble focusing." He squinted a few times as his eyes flickered between Night Vision and normal vision. "I'll do my best, but I won't be able to do much in sniping until I get proper medical attention." It was unfortunate since sniping was his specialty. "Sorry about that."

Reactions: Lilpuff
Zander kneeled down next to Keith, examining the cut in his head. "It doesn't look too deep, just a bad scratch. It looks worse now, but once you get cleaned up it'll be fine." The boy nodded and pulled out bandages, which he began to wrap haphazardly around his head trying to conceal the wound. "How's it look?" the boy asked, pointing to his bandaged head. Before Zander could answer, a message came through the walkie talkie.

"Hey, hey, beautiful people, how are you today? I have some plans and you will follow, that is unless you want your little friend here very, very, very... You know I never dissected a 15 year old before."

Zander groaned and cursed silently, standing and helping Keith to his feet. Of course, she thought. She gets left alone for a few minutes and gets captured by an Anarchist. Zander shook her head of blue hair and turned to Keith, who was talking to her about his head, saying he couldn't snipe and how his vision was off. She smiled weakly, but panicked a little inside. Keith was no doubt the best sniper in the area for his age, and him not being able to shoot could cause some problems, mainly that of their safety. "It's fine. Don't worry about it. You can still shoot with that gun, right?" she asked, surveying the houses around her. they had to work fast. She wasn't sure how long the Anarchists would hold out before ending it for her friend.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Peter kept a grip on the girl's arm, feeling her tremble in fear as Eclipse and Andrew taunted her, Andrew even going as far as to use the girl's walkie to talk to her teammates, warning them that if they didn't hurry, she would be dissected. Peter tightened his grip on her arm, almost as if he was trying to protect her. "Andrew, we don't need that. We should just keep her here. When they find her, they'll come in to retrieve her and bam, we get triple the Absolutists." Peter looked at Eclipse and Andrew for approval. Although it looked like he just wanted to get a bigger catch, he actually felt bad for the girl. Something about her reminded him of his younger sister, taken away from him and his parents when she was just a little girl. He didn't want to see another person get hurt. Plus, he knew how crazy Andrew could be, and although they were great friends, he did worry sometimes that his friend went overboard on his "crazy act" sometimes.

((added colored dialogue :D))

Status
Not open for further replies.