Absolutists vs. Anarchists IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eclipse smirked as she heard someone fall. She shifted, adjusting her position before Poking around, firing two more shots. She pulled back again, checking her ammo. "Dang.." She muttered. She didn't have too much left.

Allie shifted, making a soft noise as she started to waken. She winced, her throbbing head catching her off guard.

Shiki watched everything unfold from behind his rifle's telescope.He adjusted the scope's magnification in attempt to peer through the thick smoke formed by the explosion.He managed to tell who was who with the dark blurry silhouettes that were moving out in a steady phase.Sudden fired shots echoed through the building,making Shiki perk up and break his watch on the group in the building.He didn't need to make an effort to look for anyone who was shot since a few thumps were heard right after the shots.Shiki was about to get up from his post when a few more shots were fired.This time it sounds like it came from the inner part of the building.Shiki brought his rifle's telescope up to his face and peered in, searching for the team once more.There he spotted Zander and her unit, with one member shot.

Tch- Shiki looked around, then spotted higher ground where he can set his post up.Quickly picking the rifle up in his arms, he ran towards the remains of a building and hopped on the big stone particles, using them as stairs to get up to the roofless floor of the building.He ran and hid underneath two walls that leaned against each other,then set up his post there.Pressing a button on the small intercom that hung on his right ear he said, "Shiki to Absolutists, Shiki to Absolutists. I'm on my post and ready to serve".He peeped into his telescope and adjusted its magnification once more, searching for Zander's unit once again.Half of him felt a bit nervous to let them know that he was there and possibly getting in trouble for it.It's not that he was afraid of getting in trouble.He just didnt want to go through a 30-minute lecture like those other times.The other half of him on the other hand knew that the team needed as much help as needed,and they can't turn down one of the great if not best rifle users in the team.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Andrew would of noticed Allie and would of sighed to himself thinking he is not going to hear the end of a little girls complaining. He would of looked around until he started thinking about a few of his toys that he stole that are in the building back there. Andrew would of said "Damn it, And the were Valuable too me.." in an annoyed tone of voice. He would of took out a Thick Rag small rag that was a Light Gray Color that smelled like Strawberries, Who knows why? He would of walked to Allie and forceful opened his mouth while scrunching up the Rag and shoving it in her mouth. He would of said "Well That should shut Her up" before looking at his partner and saying "Lets hurry up I a getting worried about everyone and I don't Want Anything happening to them." in a really bothered tone of voice which can make him seem quite anxious then he really is. His head would be throbbing, He would of seem a bit drowsy as there were light shadows under his eyes. He would of took out a a Rounded container that was about three inches tall and five inches in radius, On the bottle it would of said "Caffeine Pills". Why on Earth would someone like Andrew who is still young need those?

Andrew would soon open the bottle and take a handful of caffeine pills that were a Mixture of Brown and white tablets and would of put them in his mouth to swallow it. He would of immediately close the bottle and put it back ion his pocket, a smell of French Vanilla coffee could now be smelled from Andrew though it would be light. He would of started coughing and would of said "Anyway do we have A Vehicle to escape with?" in a curious but tired tone of voice. Any closer look to him it could be obvious that his eyes were now bloodshot but only slightly.

In a Nearby Closet that would be just for Andrew's Use, In the room where the current the battle is happening a Music box would slowly open up and started playing a low sweet tune, A Picture of Andrew and his Twin Brother wearing the exact same clothing would be on it with there Arms around each other. They would be smiling and seem in there younger teens. Where is His brother Located maybe? In the Locker if anyone decided to open it up would find clothing, Small parts made for Explosives, More pictures of him and his Brother, And Even a Toy Monkey that would clap his hands once a Wined on his back would be twisted.

Frowning at the sudden rag in her mouth, Allie mumbled, wincing from her pounding headache. "Mph grrn uus" was all that could be audible. She grimaced.

Peeking around the table, Eclipse fired a shot, but it hit the wall. She kicked the ground, reloading and keeping a sharp eye out for movement.

Keith

"Shiki to Absolutists, Shiki to Absolutists. I'm on my post and ready to serve"

Keith jumped at the voice that spoke through his intercom. "Shiki, you bastard," he responded, the relief in his voice evident. He even cracked a laugh. The guy was supposed to be back at base recovering and yet, here he is, defying the doctor to fight. Good. They can use all the help they can get. He looked back at the vehicles to see if he was there, but the others shook their head, apparently looking for Shiki too. He can't be inside, no, Keith would have noticed him walking up to the door. "Shiki, where are you?" he asked.

The dust from the explosion was clearing, and Keith could already see the majority of the team. They hadn't really moved, their guns poised and ready, but still in the same positions as before. "Zander, I'm coming in to join you. One of you guys cover me." One of their unit moved next to the door, guiding Keith to Zander's location. There was a pop and the soldier immediately held up his shield to cover both him and Keith, but the bullet completely missed and hit the wall next to them. Keith peeked from behind the shield, having just made out the direction from which the bullet came from. He heard a small scuffle from the other side and a figure running from one end to another. Keith shot his gun at the figure but his aim was hindered by the loss of his eye he missed the figure by at least a foot. Keith continued moving until he was with Zander again.

"Seems we have one person trying to hold us off," he said . "I tried firing a shot, but I completely missed." He grit his teeth, one hand rubbing his blind eye.

Zander

Zander nodded. "We'll do what can. Thanks for the information though." She pressed the button on her intercom. "Hey Shiki, nice to hear you are back. Where are you? Can you get somewhere above and see who we are dealing with? Can you also see if Allie is here?" She had also seen the figure move about, but couldn't get her gun out in time before Keith could fire. She could only hope Shiki could be their all seeing eye now.

Peter

Peter shifted the girl in his arms. "Hey, you be quiet." He said.

He watched Andrew take out a bottle of caffeine pills and tablets and swallow a small handful. He was about to say something about the amount Andrew had taken when he interrupted him and asked about a getaway plan.

"I'm not sure, dude. I've never been in this tunnel before, nor even knew it existed." He continued walking for a few more minutes until he saw a dim light ahead. "We're almost there. Let's keep going." The closer they walked the more that light grew. It wasn't much, Peter assumed it was because it was still dark out, but he could just see a blue light, a blinking blue light. The light was coming behind a door that sealed the exit out of the tunnel. Peter peered through the small edges and was able to see the neighborhood where the house was, Absolutist cars all over the street. "Shit. We're back where we started," he said. He saw a few, very small amount of Absolutists crowded around the gate; their vehicles were empty and there wasn't anybody in them.

"Okay, I've got a plan. We'll come out the tunnel here and make our way to their cars and take one to get away. If we can, we'll try to rescue Eclipse and Katsumi, but only if we can." He narrowed his eyes at the Absolutists then turned back to Andrew. "I know it's risky, but I think it can work."

Last edited:
Eclipse glanced around, trying to find a way out. She knew she was badly outnumbered at this point. She bit her lip, thinking.

Allie glared at Peter. "Oo aaa caay!" She yelled into the wrag, wincing, then closing her eyes with a "Humph".

"Already ahead of you guys" Shiki responded through the intercom,watching Keith and the unit reunite with Zander."I'm on the wrecked building next to the one you guys are in".His voice trailed off a bit as he moved his rifle towards the direction where the gunshot seemed to have come from.Hm..? With the smoke clearing out,he can make out a better image of who the tough person attacking them was."One opponent.Female.Black hair.She looks rather troubled,if I may add" He put a finger on the trigger of his rifle,but doesn't fire just yet.He moved his scope around a bit more,adjusting the magnifications in hopes to find Allie.No luck."...as for Allie,she's nowhere to be found.." Shiki kept searching the building,peering through the windows only to find empty halls.They couldn't have gotten far just yet..unless...they're hiding...or went out through another way..?

Andrew would of put on his hood and said "I'll Go back, I am A really shitty Driver and I prefer Running anyway" in a quiet tone of voice now handing him his grenade and would of said "If you want to come back too, With the right throw you can Cause a chain reaction of Explosions to Vehicles, Causing Some Attention in that area but giving us enough time to get back, They will think that is where the girl is." in a Explanatory tone of voice.

He would of obviously thought about other plans in this situation but this would be his best one considering he doesn't have all of his 'Tools' and he would love to figure out a better Way but right now a Lot of Stress is coming to him He Needed to Relax but assumed that he would not get any real time to do so. 'Oh Well' he thought. His hands were Visibly shaking from the Stress, from his facial expression of being annoyed Fear is not A Thing that Can be Sensed from him.

"Nmmmmm." Allie glared at Peter.

Eclipse rubbed her eyes, wincing. Her head was starting to pound. Side-effects... She shook her head, sighing softly. She started to shift, but her extreme speed glitched and she hit the table, falling backwards. Her gun fired upwards, cracking the ceiling. She lay there, dazed for a moment before sitting back up, picking up her gun. She turned, letting her back rest against the table that had shifted a little, taking deep breaths. Beside her left eyebrow was beginning to bleed where she had hit it.

Peter

Peter chuckled, accepting the grenade from Andrew. "It's not that hard to drive. In fact, it can be quite . . . exhilarating." He looked outside before turning back to Andrew. "You know what? Go ahead and get Eclipse. I'm gonna distract them and get us our ticket out of here. Good luck."

With that, Peter turned from Andrew and sidled out of the tunnel, dragging Allie with. He lay the girl against the picket fence and peered at the Absolutists a few yards away. He watched as the soldiers spoke to each other on their walkies in front of the house. One of them went inside the truck, leaving the others. Peter pulled pin the off the grenade and rolled it underneath nearest truck, covering his ears from the explosion. When the ground stopped rumbling, he jumped over the fence leaving Allie behind. Using his super speed, he managed to take out any Absolutist Soldiers who managed to survive before climbing into the nearest, undamaged vehicle.

Keith

As the ground shook, Keith and Zander leaned against the wall to prevent themselves from toppling over.

"What was that?" asked Keith, though already he could make a good deduction on what just happened. "Shiki, you still out there? You take care of whoever is out there, me and Zander will take care of whoever is in here."

Zander

After Keith finished speaking to Shiki over the radio, Zander turned to the soldiers beside her. "Four of you go out and help Shiki. It's as Keith said, we'll take care of her." With a nod, four soldiers left their position and ran out of the house, and towards the burning cars.[/COLOR]

Eclipse frowned as the ground shook. She peeked over the table slightly, then ducked back down. Explosion...that was just great. What next, someone lights a bomb? She sighed. "C'mon guys, get out of here..." she muttered to herself.

Allie blinked as her captor left her unattended. This was her chance! She scooted away from the spot she had been put in, the entire time trying to twist her hands out of the ropes they were tied in. "Oommnnn oo ooose" She growled through the rag in her mouth.

"Roger" Shiki simply responded as he picked his rifle up and quickly got on his feet.Peering behind the wall of the damaged building he was on,he spotted the bodies of the soldiers scattered on the ground.Tch.. Shiki hopped down the building and hid in the shadows of a wall that seemed to be on its last leg.The person's still around here somewhere... Shiki thought as he triggered his extremely sensitive hearing into use.

It didn't take him long to figure out which vehicle the enemy was on.Shiki turned to the soldiers and gestured with his hand for them to get closer.He did another gesture to get the soldiers to spread out and circle the vehicle.He was about to call out an order when Shiki's sensitive hearing caught another sound.It was a familiar voice.Rather muffled,but it was the voice he and everyone would want to here."Allie..." Shiki said,turning his head around towards the direction the voice came from."Stay alert.I'll be back" he told a soldier and followed the muffled voice.

As he got closer to the fence he saw the struggling Allie trying to get her hands loose."Allie!" he called,switching into a sprint and hopped over the fence.He untied the rag on her mouth and with his dagger he cut the rope that bounded her hands."Shiki to Absolutists,I found Allie" he said over the intercom,then looked back at the vehicles."..and..someone is in one of our vehicles"

Allie was so relieved to hear Shiki's voice she almost burst into tears. "Thank God..." She muttered, weakly rubbing her wrists. She winced slightly as she turned invisible for a moment, a small glitch that only lasted for a few seconds. As she came back into view, she grabbed Shiki's wrist, squeezing slightly. "We need to get out of here. Don't worry about them, we just need to get out of here." She said quietly.

Eclipse looked around before using her extreme-speed to dash behind a fallen bookcase. She hit the wall, falling onto her back with an audible "Oomph". She took a deep breath, sitting up, but staying hidden.

Peter

Peter made quick work of the driver inside the truck, kicking his body out before seating himself in the driver's seat. He glanced behind him into the window giving him a view of anybody inside the vehicle. Only one soldier was inside, probably shaken up from the grenade explosion a few minutes ago. If he was that slow to react or move after all that, Peter was surprised how he could have been made a soldier in the first place. He wouldn't have that guy sticking in the vehicle any longer, and so turned on the ignition just in time to see more soldiers in formation around him, aiming their guns at the vehicle.

Peter grit his teeth; if he hung around a little longer these Absolutist soldiers would for sure get him, but Eclipse and Andrew were still inside and he was their only way out of this place. He set the car in to drive and stomped on the gas, tires screeching on asphalt as he swerved along the road, throwing the soldier out of the vehicle in hopes a random flying body would distract them long enough for him to turn back and take them out. Come on, Eclipse, Andrew. Hurry up!

Last edited:
When Peter Had Left Andrew would of already started Running back. He would soon reach the door and he would take out his Machete. He would kick open the door and the first Absolutist he saw he would of yelled "Surprise!" and used his extreme speed to step forward one foot and throw his machete at them. Not having too much to actually aim he would use his extreme speed to go towards Eclipse and would of picked her up and said "Lets go heh.." in a friendly tone of voice as he now stood up and was running to the exit of the tunnel was. As he was Running he would of dropped a Deck of Cards that he did not notice since his priority was to keep Eclipse Alive. He would also take out his F214 out of his pocket and would of rapidly started firing at any Absolutist he Saw as he carried Eclipse over his left Shoulder.

Eclipse managed to relax a little, coughing. Her vision blurred slightly and she held her head, grimacing. "Let's...just get...out of here..." She muttered.

Keith

There was a loud bang as what sounded like a door was slammed open somewhere in the back of the house. The next thing Keith knew, a blade―a machete―had lodged itself into the soldier covering him and Zander. He swore and scrambled backwards, his gun clanking around his body. He could make out a silhouette of someone being picked up by another body before making it out the door and towards the commotion outside.

Zander, they're getting away!" he shouted, pointing at the retreating figures.

Zander glanced in the direction Keith pointed in just as the two Anarchist escaped through the door. "I'm on it." She chased after them with her own Super Speed.

Keith picked himself off the floor, furious at having lost the target. He recognized the person who threw that machete; it was that same fast bastard who destroyed the building and took away his eyesight. He now had twice the bone to pick with him and couldn't wait to shoot those fast legs of his.

He and the surviving soldiers followed after Zander. Keith readied his gun until he kicked what looked like a discarded deck of cards

Zander

Zander drove her metal arm into the escapist's back, rolling over the dissection man and the girl until she was between them and the vehicles. She would stop them from getting away. They took Allie and they were their only chance of finding her! Zander pulled out her knife, activating her Super Speed as she began to attack them once more until a white hot laser beam hit her shoulder. She fell forward, clutching her now burned shoulder. Someone was shouting, getting closer. Zander turned back to see an older man rushing towards them, his gray eyes trained on her through messy dark hair.

Peter. It had been so long since she had seen him. After her family became divided and joined their separate factions, she had lost all contact with her birth parents and him. Years passed without a single mention of him and eventually she and her aunt came to believe him to be dead. Time had changed him, just like her. He was taller, his jawline stronger than before, and it looked like he had seen his fair share of battle judging by the bandages wrapped around his arm, but he still had that same shaggy hair their mother used to fuss about, and their father's eyes. Zander watched as her brother ushered the two Anarchist into a stolen van.

"Peter, wait!" she cried.

He whirled around, confusion crossing his face as she called his name. Peter, it's me, Zander. Your sister. Would he recognize her like she recognized him? Despite her blue head of hair symbolizing her faction? Zander's answer came in the form of another laser shot.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.