Absolutists vs. Anarchists IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrew would of yawned and said "I'm so tired, Too bad I don't have much place to sleep." He would then pull out a bag of chips and start eating. His talking would would of been loud of enough to enter one of the events but not his chewing on Chips. In the middle of his chewing he would of yawned.

Allie paused as the man spoke again. "Who is this?" she whispered to herself. When she reached the end of the vent, she paused. Her danger sense almost knocked her out. Without making any sound, she closed her eyes, listening carefully.

Andrew would hear this voice and would be almost shocked. He heard the voice from the vent's echo and looked around and said "Hello..? Hey I'm not going to hurt you, Can you show your self?" now putting the bag of chips on the table and standing up but would not make any movements to his weapons and being truthful to his words.

Allie bit her lip. She put her hands above her head, gently pushing the vent out of the way before rolling out, across her back, and landing steadily on her feet, going from her crouch to standing, facing the opposite wall and sheathing her sword, however, she kept her hand on it. "Umm...who are you?" She asked cautiously.

Andrew would look at the young girl and would of examined her a moment in shock "My name is Andrew... A Smaller young girl holding a sword? That's something you don't see everyday" in a more quiet tone of voice before saying "Its a nice to meet you Miss..?" in a friendly tone of voice trying to trick her into making him seem somewhat peaceful at the moment.

Keith jumped a little as someone hopped onto the rooftop. He cocked his gun, aiming for person as they danced around the roof, swinging something in their hand; it looked like a machete. The figure disappeared for a second before jumping back onto the roof and disappearing into the building.

"I'm going to check number 6 in sector 4C."

Keith swore under his breath. "Allie, no! Someone just—shit!" he said as he sensed the sudden spike in surprise and apprehension coming from Allie. This can't be good, this can't be good. He wasn't even sure what side this guy was on, but his money was on the Anarchists. He felt another wave of emotions: boredom, laziness, a sense of carefree, must be the guy who just jumped in. Keith activated his invisibility before heading climbing on to the top of the building, and entering through the same way as the roof dancer, gun pointed and ready in case he needed to shoot.

"Watch it, Allie, Zander. We've got more company," he said into his radio.

Allie tensed slightly at the sound of her teammate's voice over the mic. Her hand held her sword tighter. "Andrew? You're not on our logs.." She said. "I'm an Absolutist, aren't you one of the Anarchists?" She asked, stepping back until the heel of her shoe hit the wall. She stopped, almost as if waiting for something, her danger sense almost blaring in her head, but she ignored it...for now.

Andrew would of said "Well, I'm Just a person who is looking for a better home" He would then look around and say "Why don't you take a seat and we talk?" and would gesture a wooden chair near the door to the right as he walked back to the office desk and sit in the office chair and picked up the bag of BBQ Chips, He would have a smile on his face. He would then say "I haven't talked to people in a long time due to this whole conflict stuff going on." in a friendly tone of voice carefully watching Allie

Allie didn't move, having not seen his motion towards the chair. Her head followed the sound of his voice, but her eyes didn't move. "Why don't you talk to people on your team?" She asked him, frowning slightly in confusion. She felt dizzy, the danger-sense almost overwhelming. "You're Anarchist..aren't you?" She said, forcing her danger sense to shut itself off. She felt her knees buckle and fell, landing as if she was just sitting down. Her danger-sense was just a little ring in the back of her mind now, but it took a lot of her energy.

Come on, come on, where are they? he thought, as he walked around, navigating around the dark hallway, immediately activating his nightvision. He wished his mind reading could tell him where his friends were, that would be very convenient right now. Unfortunately, all it does is read emotions. He walked a few more steps, keeping his feet as quiet as possible. This was not his forte, preferring to get the enemy from afar. Close combat was Allie and Zander's zone.

He reached the third floor and saw a door ajar. With quiet steps, he approached the door, and peeked through. There he saw Allie, and another guy in the room. The guy from the rooftop, the clothes matched the silhouette from before. Don't do anything stupid, he thought as he watched Allie and the guy converse.

Andrew would of examined her as she fell and said "Are you okay?" in a somewhat concerned tone of voice. This would be unusual for him but hes going soft due to her being a little girl and said "Yes, I am An Anarchist but i don't plan on hurting anyone unless they hurt me. Simple as that" and would get up and slowly walk to the little girl to crouch down and hold his handout to help the girl up. He would smile and say "Do you want some food or water?" in a friendly tone of voice.

It can be easily assumed that he might be on the Fence between Anarchist or Absolutist, That he is Planning something, or he is generally a nice person.

Allie's eyes looked up at him, but they were blank. "I'm okay...side effects...not to fun." She muttered, rubbing one eye as she took his hand with her other one. Without her danger sense, she felt a lot less jumpy and not nearly as wary of everything. "If you're an Anarchist, why aren't you mad that I'm an Absolutist?" She asked curiously. "No. I'm not hungry or thirsty." She said, her voice still quiet.

Andrew would of said "Because you did nothing wrong in my mind." in a friendly tone of voice. His danger sense would of gone off from Keith and he would of closed his right eye "Eh... I know what you mean" and would look back at the large window in back of the room before looking at the door also helping up Allie. He would then say "Plus i usually like to stay and watch the fight, not really liking the idea of people dying though" in a tired tone of voice.

"I'm gonna go check number 6 in sector 4." Zander heard Allie speak into the walkie talkie. Before Zander could protest or offer to come with her, she took off into the building. Zander stopped chasing the retreating Anarchist when Allie ran awaty, letting them take off and get away. Cursing under her breath, she followed Allie, who, when she entered the building, saw she was nowhere to be found. Zander pulled her walkie up to her face, speaking into it. "Allie, if you can hear me, return to the entrance. I repeat, return to the entrance. Over." After receiving no response, she began to explore. Walking slowly around the abandoned building, she hovered her hand over her RFL in case another Anarchist decided to join the party.

Using her Danger Sense as a dowser, she used it to find the location of the Anarchist, following it up to the third floor of the building and praying it was accurate and she hadn't just gone up here for nothing. She stopped suddenly and drew her gun, hearing faint noises coming from a vent near the floor. Kneeling down, she listened to the conversation. She perked up when she heard Allie's voice. "So, if you're an Anarchist, why aren't you mad that I'm an Absolutist?" Zander gasped when she heard that. Why hadn't Allie apprehended them yet? More importantly, why were they just talking? Zander shook her head, then continued down the hallway, where she saw Keith standing in front of a cracked doorway, and Zander knew an Anerchist was near because her Danger Sense was going off like crazy. Crouching next to Keith, she looked through the crack, where Allie and an Anarchist boy were talking. Zander looked up at Keith. What's going on? she mouthed.

Allie sighed softly. "I see." After a moment, she felt her control on her danger sense wane and it roared in her head again. She blinked, staring at the ground. There was no way Andrew was causing her danger sense to be this bad, was there? "How far up does this building go?" She found herself asking.

~~

"They've surrounded one of ours. We've got to go." Eclipse said, grabbing the remote to a motion detector on the prototype. No one was getting in here whether she was here or not.

Andrew would of been getting a headache from his danger sense and say "Four floors" to Allie and would pet her head "I can show you, And maybe your Friends Around" No looking at the door with a somewhat creepy smile. but would quickly retain it and crouched down to Allie and said "I wanted some new friends but I can get in trouble with you around. And there might be trouble too with you.. so why don't you leave and we can talk later okay?" before looking at the door way "Alone." Assuming that someone is there due to how bad his danger sense is going off.

"I want to see the next floor." She said, ignoring the rest of his words. This wasn't because of one Anarchist. It's never done that before. She stumbled slightly, but not because of her danger-sense. She tensed, looking up. Was it just her, or did the floor shift just barely? She closed her eyes a moment....it was just her. "I want to get to the roof." She added, backing until she reached the vent. "And you're coming with me, willingly or unwillingly." Allie said, crossing her arms.

Andrew would of said "Nope, I refuse leaving my brand new home, I still have guest's to tend to on the second floor" with a weird smile and and put his hands on his left pocket which would be the opposite pocket of the gun. He would then pull out something like a white box to Allie though would have his thumb on the front part which wasn't visible. Andrew would of said "If you won't be my friend then fine, The next floor is the roof. But i plan on making some fireworks everyone can see" in a somewhat joking tone. In his had would be something like a detonator

detonator-19435397.jpg

Allie fell to the floor as the building did shift slightly. She squeaked, her danger sense screaming in her head.
An Earthquake...makes much more sense. She grabbed the edge of the vent as the building shifted. She kept herself on her feet even as the floor started to crack.

~~

Eclipse paused. She glanced around at the shaking buildings. "EARTHQUAKE!" she yelled as she jumped into a doorway.

The Earthquake would of made Andrew stumble next to his desk and the button hit the desk Andrew would notice this and say "Shit..." Every room on the third floor besides the one next to the entrance to the roof and the one Andrew is currently in would have a small explosion causing the doors to smash open in the hallway and papers be sent flying. The Top floor would also start to Crumble from the explosion. The Papers would make it hard to see anything in the hallway. Andrew would take this moment to use his Extreme Speed to Enter the hallway and start moving to the second floor. While doing this he would turn on his radio and speak "H-hey Beautiful, You might want to leave this building heh" in a joking tone of voice like he was enjoying this. though he would be slightly paniced due to his danger sense flaring up so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.