A World In Shadow's Depth (Sign-Ups: We need more shadows!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
all of the current characters are now part of the original post for easy referance to anyone. Yes, I did finish off Demita and Hyo, so they are both in the first post. I am in the process of making Demita's shadow, and i will tell you all when I have that done and in the first post.

also
@Cry
Are you still interested?

@Shadicmaster Hey... I know my RL problems are hitting me hard but I'm not quiting on this rp. I'm getting much better btw and still can't wait to start this rp up.

Thank you for the confirmation, Aaronance

WIP

tumblr_static_7yxyxyfffnk00kss0w0cs40kg.jpg

Name: Night

Nickname: Niki

Race: Shadow

Birthday: I don't known!

Appearance

Height: 5'2

Body Type: not to skiny and not so fat

Hair Color: Black

Hair Style: long Very very long almost to the floor

Eye Color: Gray but glows purple (>.> I have no idea what I'm taking about here XD)

Skin: Gray

tumblr_m2pk4guIaw1r5al2zo1_500.jpg

Personal

Personality: Mean Rude and hates the world

Personal Style: anything she finds fun to wear. mostly

Quirks: bits nails, Snapps, and being sarcastice at please not needed

Strengths: swords and Stealth

Weaknesses: Water and light and hand in hand combat

Dislikes: People

Favorite Color: Purple

Favorite Food: anything sweat

Favorite Music Genre: Pop and Dance and Remix's.

Favorite Book/Film/Game Genre: Action and secretly Romance

tumblr_mrvh78snNS1sbihglo1_500.png

Relationships

Family: Non

Love Interests/Crush: NON

Friends: Non

History

Biographic History: (WIP)

tumblr_myu8uohSGB1tob3xvo1_400.png

Mice:

Voice:

Theme:

tumblr_mjtcv7g0g91s6tki6o1_500.png

@Cry
Please delete your post and pm me your sheet when you are done, as is stated in the 'cs skeleton' secton. There are specific things that must be done when doing the whole CS thing, because there are deeper matters to it, and i prefer to have the freedom to tell when there is something wrong without public embarrasment.

I'm just waiting on your CSS. I also suggest you retread the rules and everything since it all got a little touch up.

As much as I completely ADORE this idea and the characters listed, I cannot join. e-e
Recently, local catastrophe in the form of Thunder Storms and an angry, uprooted tree resulted in a cute little corner of my house to be decimated, which just so happened to include nearly all my power supply, INTERNET D:, and some other stuff I don't really understand.
NOT ONLY THAT! But I have work starting VERY soon, two days actually, and the huge barrage of paperwork that comes with the opening of the year is always time consuming and stressful.

Nevertheless, I am undefeated. Despite what life throws at me, I always worm back onto Iwaku through shear Plot-Bunny magic.
A proper translation: If you will be accepting people late-term, then more or less you have my contribution!

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
I will indeed be accepting people later on in the story

And I forgot to add.

I broke my Pinky Toe.
How?
I stubbed it.
Hard.
Against my Truck.
Don't ask.

*Cringes in sympathetic pain* Ouch....

I think I may start working on a character sheet now, though I do not know if I will get the chance to use it. If that happens, then I give all permission for someone to take... Her!
(Just made 'Her' up.)

@Death Name Cry
Please delete your CS from the sign-up thread and work on it either privately or in conversation with me, then send it to me for approval. Such is stated in the rules

By way of information, I am soon to be working on the initiating post for the IC, though i will not start the IC until we have equal amounts of humans and shadows, or one week has past, whichever comes first.

Also, an OOC will soon be up.
@Ethereal are you still with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.