A World In Shadow's Depth (Sign-Ups: We need more shadows!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
acttr

'Even the weakest of lights can chase out darkness'

acttr

Given Name: Touma
Family Name: Yamada
Race: Human, Lightbringer/Shadowless

General Appearance: Touma has pale skin with greenish eyes that have a tint of amber in them that shows in four different area's of the color. He has short black hair that naturally lines up well with his face to compliment an attractive eighteen year old college guy. He usually prefers to wear a variety of dark colored clothing ranging from dark tints of red, blue, gray, and especially black. Touma likes black so that's mostly what he will wear.

General Personality: Often keeping to himself, Touma is the quiet silent type who walks you by in the street barely being noticed. Being a smart young man, he tends to do things on his own whether it be physically or mentally. He has few friends, and is protective and loyal to those he is close to, especially his younger sister. For most days, he isn't in the best of moods with only his sister being able to make him happy. Because of these days, he prefers to keep away from most people.

General History: Touma's life really to the best of his own memory is barely any marvelous to him or anyone else than any other ordinary person save for a couple points to note. When he was about ten years old, Touma's mother became very ill mere months after giving birth to his little sister Kiku. It didn't take much longer before she lost her will and gave her final breath to the illness. Attempting to get by and relying on his father, Touma tried the best he could to care for his baby sister. However, conflicts between him and his father arisen day in and day out until finally, his father just snapped and threw both Touma and his sister out of the house claiming to not want anything to do with them. Touma got the best out of his education and cared for his sister well. Having someone baby sit her while he went to school and work, he was able to get by inch by inch. Eventually he had found himself at college under the literature major and working part time. While he's at college, Kiku is in school and while he's at work, Kiku is at home by herself old enough and trusted by her brother enough to take care of herself until he returned home that night. Everyday, Touma would dedicate his freetime to his sister until her bedtime in which he would tuck her in for the night. The simple life of Touma Yamada.
acttr

acttr

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
acttr

acttr
Just gonna throw this out there. I'm looking to play as a shadow as well so if there is anyone who'd like me to play their shadow let me know.

acttr

acttr
Just gonna throw this out there. I'm looking to play as a shadow as well so if there is anyone who'd like me to play their shadow let me know.
I'm planning on making a human boy, if you want to be my shadow?

acttr

acttr
Sounds good... Pm me some info on him later whenever you've the chance...

acttr
Of course of course, I thank you in advance though. I expect we shall have quite a fair enough interaction among each other in this story. If I do not seem too formal in my line of communication, please forgive me for it is out of habit.

acttr
Of course of course, I thank you in advance though. I expect we shall have quite a fair enough interaction among each other in this story. If I do not seem too formal in my line of communication, please forgive me for it is out of habit.
Don't worry about it! I'm not one to judge ^^ And I'm sure we'll have quite a bit of interaction, directly or not, since you'll be playing my character's Shadow ^^

acttr
Yes... I honestly am excited to see where this goes. I'd like to step into the perspective of my latest character (Actually Touma is a reoccurring character only adjusted to fit Shadicmaster's story)

Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
Okay! Okay! I'm getting to it, gimme a sec..!
On a happier note.... FIRST BANK ACCOUNT!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Okay! Okay! I'm getting to it, gimme a sec..!
On a happier note.... FIRST BANK ACCOUNT!
I've had a bank account that my mom just stopped putting my allowance in..... I also have a PayPal account and will be getting a bank account through them ^^ As for getting to them, yay! I'm happy with Jake's XD

"A wounded heart and a darkened mind makes a madman or a hero...."

Character Name:

Jake "Jay" Ludwuik

Male

Race:

Human

General Appearance:

Ayumu05.jpg

He has blonde hair, always naturally spiked, and dark brown eyes, so dark that in certain lighting they look gray or black, and his skin is fair. His usual attire is made up of a solid color shirt, jeans, and a gray collared jacket made of polyester. He usually carries a gun in his back pant pocket due to his line of work. He also wears a necklace with his family's Coat of Arms etched inside the pendant. You will very rarely see this necklace off. His build is very average, though he's more athletic than most his age.

General Personality:

He is very serious and blunt. He will tell it as it is and would very rarely lie (save for when he is on a job). He's not afraid to speak his mind, and if he doesn't like it, you'll know. He hates to waste time and hates to have to wait, especially if a certain time to meet was set up and the other person is running late. He very rarely smiles, usually always having a poker face or scowl. He has a temper, and it will show when he's especially annoyed or irritated. Despite this demeanor, he is very trustworthy and reliable and will never leave someone to die, though he may not like the person or know the person he is saving.

General History:

As a young boy, he had always been interested in investigation shows. When other children his age played "Cowboys in the Wild West" or "Cops 'N Robbers", he'd be inside studying about the Police Force, the FBI, the CIA, and what they did. While everyone else played with water guns, he used cap guns, though not for fun. He used them to get used to the noise a real gun would make. He'd annoy his family with DNA kits or rolling their fingerprints, and though he got in trouble many times over, he never stopped. Jake soon started to investigate every little issue from "What's that noise?" to "Where's your sister? It's dinner time." He studied his Genealogy and discovered that he was in a long line of heroes, fire fighters, military members, police officers, even some FBI agents. It was in his blood, and he knew it. He found his Coat of Arms while studying and he discovered a necklace his great grandfather had, it bearing his family's Coat of Arms. Wearing this everywhere, he would gloat about his family history to other kids, using his necklace to start up the conversation. By age 10, his parents were shot at a public shooting in the local convenience store, and he was left in his sister's care, who had just become a legal adult. This event caused him to grow serious in nature, for in his words, "Relaxed and carefree doesn't save lives...." By the time he was 18, he was already working with the Police Force as an undercover cop, and by 20, he was one of the best investigators and undercover officers in the local force.

"Darkness Begets Darkness....."

Character Name:

Aranul "Ar" Eekcilam

Female

Race:

shadow

General Appearance:

8302_392116340914421_274728880_n_zps83a505b2.jpg

Aranul has vivid orange hair (for a shadow) that falls to her waist in thick silky waves with pale, almost completely gray, blue eyes. She has soft pale skin with an hourglass figure, athletic/average build, about 5'7, 142 lbs, and a small faded scar on her right jawline.

General Personality:

Aranul may look kind and innocent, but in all reality, she's completely the opposite. She's rude and snarky and sarcastic. The only time she acts nice and sweet is when she wants something or when some kind of sweet treat (mostly Mochi Green Tea Ice Cream or Japanese Custard Pudding) is in someone else's hands. Otherwise, she has no good side and she's on no one's good side either. She's proud, confident, stubborn, and loves to talk down to others. The few who have gotten to know her see a vulnerability and a shyness beneath her cold exterior, though even fewer experience this personality change on a regular. Those who do, she is incredibly loyal to, and will stand up for them, no matter the cause. Or cost.....

General History:

Aranul was raised in a wealthy household, but her parents often forgot they had a child, leaving her with the many caretakers. This caused her to grow cold and somewhat heartless. Her parents rarely spent time in the mansion, her mother always travelling and her father always at a bar, whereas the young shadow girl was thrown to the side like a doll and never thought about twice. When they did pay attention to her, it was usually when she was in trouble or being told to earn her own money, food, etc. As a child she tried to do everything possible just to get their attention, but with age came a carelessness that she should have never received. She quickly lost all of her friends due to her new attitude and at age eleven, was forced to move in with her mother on a long business trip, where she grew even colder to the outside world. She somehow managed to get more friends by stopping a few fights, and those few friends, when alone with her, is able to see who she really is. Because they have seen this other side to her, she vows to never leave their side, and if they leave hers, she'll be crushed.

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Yay my shadow! Lol man shes cold XD
Nice char Ana, I like him =)

Congrats @Shadicmaster! I got my first bank account a few years ago, it was great =D

Yay my shadow! Lol man shes cold XD
Nice char Ana, I like him =)

Congrats @Shadicmaster! I got my first bank account a few years ago, it was great =D
I wanted to make her as opposite from yours as possible XD I mean, even her name is Lunara's backwards lol I thought it'd be interesting ^^ And thank you! I love Jake's XD

I wanted to make her as opposite from yours as possible XD I mean, even her name is Lunara's backwards lol I thought it'd be interesting ^^ And thank you! I love Jake's XD
Rofl I just noticed that, nice =D they're TOTALLY gonna get along XD
Your welcome! Hes interesting

Rofl I just noticed that, nice =D they're TOTALLY gonna get along XD
Your welcome! Hes interesting
Totally XD

Lunara: Oh hello! Well.... That's strange. .. You look just like me, except duller.... What's your name, stranger?

Aranul: Well no duh.... I look like you because I'm your Shadow.... And what do you think my name is?

Lunara: Hm.... Lunara, since you're my shadow and all....

Aranul: Oh great.... My counterpart's an idiot.....

XD Hey now Lunara isnt that airheady! Lol

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
No..sorry. XD Took way to long i tottaly forgot i even sighed up for this, Next time You make one ill be sure to join it, but right now i have to much on my hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.