A World In Shadow's Depth (Sign-Ups: We need more shadows!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALSO, I will have my own character sheets up soon. -.-' Yes, multiple... I have at least three people to play as mains

Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
I have it mapped so that if you want, you may play your own shadow. The only thing that is peculiar about it is that you are essentially playing a duplicate of your character, so most people would find it too redundant. I can manage it, but i left the option open for others because not everyone can work like that. So anyone can play anyone else's shadow as long as the person is okay with it. And yes, I do prefer that you PM me the character sheet first because there will be indevidualized additions to each character based on what role they will fill xP But no one else can know the peculiarity except for the one playing it.
I gets a personalized character OwO

WIP

Character Name: Demita Riugi
Race: Human - Power Endowed
General Appearance: A fairly curved body type, though thin enough to look fragile at her tall height of 5' 7". She keeps her light brown hair either down or back in a pony tail, each style accentuating her natural dark brown highlights throughout and showing off her volume and naturally wavy hair style. She has green eyes with brown streaks within them that accent her fare skin, it holding faint tones of pink that give her a natural medetrainian glow, showing off her Greek decent. The only distinguishing marks on her body are a dark brown birthmark on her right side just above her hip with an longest measure of one inch, and a pale birthmark on the inside of both wrists' sides (the one closer to the thumb) that is a fourth of an inch in diameter. She often wears long dresses that expose her arms and are flowing, not form fitting in the least except maybe around her C cup bust
General Personality: Innovative and logical, Demita seeks to understand the world around her the best she can, though at times, her need for understanding can lead her to taking impulsive risks. She has a natural need for self sufficiancy and creativity, though this pushes her to question authority and become detached from others.
General History:
Demita grew up in a kind, though compettitive, household, vying for the attention of her parents as her younger brother got almost every last ounce of it. After a while, she gave up, easing off of her parents and looking for company and friendship elsewhere. Most children her age didnt like her at the time and she was always pushed away, just like at home, which lead her to beleive that being by yourself was just a natural thing, pushing her to take up other interests like studying, drawing, and writing. One day, when writing one of her stories, she felt a strange sort of pressence, as if she were being watched, though she shrugged it off, thinking it was just the family's pet cat that had snuck into her room again. As she continued though, she heard the shifting of fabrics and felt even more assured that she wasnt alone. As she turned to look around, she found Hyo beind her, just watching her write, the boy looking no older than she. The only thing that struck her as odd about him, though, was that he had cat ears and a tail. Just as soon as Hyo noticed that he had been seen, though, he ran to jump out the window, but seemed to disappear just before he touched it. Many more times after this, the two met, and the skittish boy slowly was reeled in to become friends with the lonely girl.

Demita was granted the ability to summon Hyo when they became friends, but soon found that no one else could see him, most people just thinking she had an imaginary, something to compensate for the friends that she didnt have. The only evidence of Hyo's existence would be a shadow, only faintly visible apart from her own. Through the years, she found that she possessed the ability to manipulate shadows into objects, though it was very energy consuming, and she normally ended up hurting Hyo in the possess. Afraid of her ability, she never used it again, and isolated herself as much as possible, even more so as she grew into junior high years and still had her 'imaginary friend' hanging around. Now, just after her 18th birthday, she is finding that her powers have somehow increased, she now being able to make portals to the shadow dimension, the world in which Hyo lived. She hasnt done anything with the power, though she desperately wants to. Her rationality on the subject, however, holds her back.

Character Name: Kage Hyo (Last name first) (Literally means Shadow Panther)
Race: Shadow - Misbound
General Appearance: Reletivly thin and tatll, Hyo has coal black hair that is cut to 2 1/2 inches in the main portion, though he keeps his bangs long enough to be styled in a sort of emo style over his face. He has vivid yellowish gold eyes and pale skin without so much as a single blemish upon it. He tends to wear long sleve shirts that are slightly too big for his frame, letting the sleeves hang mostly over his hands. Along with the shirt he wears a black jacket in the same style and a pair of baggy black skater shorts, they hanging loosly about midway up his shin. He insists on wearing a belt so as not to have his pants hanging like a gangster, though refuses to wear clothes that are actually his size.
General Personality:
General History:
(yes, it's required, no, you don't have to write a novel about them. One paragraph minimum that tells me about them growing up, what people normally think of your character, and what makes them who they are)

Last edited:
Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
OK One WHY THE HELL DID THE ALERTS NOT TELL ME OF YOUR RP AND two I'll have my character sheet up soon >.>

Ugh.... I'm going to be so busy tonight....

I 2nd-err 3rd that! Lol

@AnastiaCrest01 Yes I still want you to be my shadow =D if you want to that is. I'll PM you my CS once Shadic approves them

@Shadicmaster Dokay ill get working on my CS(s) and PM them to you hopefully soon!

I would love to join! If anyone wants to play a human, I would be delighted to play their shadow. @Shadicmaster, I will message you my CS later.

Okay, so when I get a chance, probably in a few hours, I'll tag everyone in the first post that showed interest so that I can see if people still want to be in this.

Leave the ashes to smolder, I have done my deed for now
Character Name: Lunara "Lu" Malickee
Race: Human
General Appearance: Lunara has fiery orange hair that falls to her waist in thick silky waves with bright blue eyes. She has soft pale skin with an hourglass figure, athletic/average build, about 5'7, 142 lbs, and a small faded scar on her right jawline like a knife clipped her jaw toward her cheek.

8302_392116340914421_274728880_n.jpg

General Personality: Lu has 2 personalities, the one thats "out" most and is her normal state is a very sweet, caring, kind, compassionate, smart, understanding, and strong willed girl. The 2nd goes by Fiara or "Fi", she's brave, tough, stubborn, untrusting, sarcastic, dark at times, and protective girl. The only time Fiara comes out is when Lu's triggered either by an intense emotion (I'd like to rp which emotion if allowed) or restrained in some way (handcuffed, tied up, ect).

General History: Lunara's upbringing could be described as tough but despite that she still believes shes luckier than most. Her parents were never really "in love" with each other, her father was a lazy bum that couldnt seem to stop cheating on her mother. Her mother had a semi-bipolar personality, at times she would be great, sweet, kind, funny, and carefree. But if she was stressed at all which happened a lot due to her anxiety she would turn panicked, sporadic, over emotional, snappy/fast to anger, depressed, and sometimes self harmful.

Because of this Lu learned how to read others emotions and situations really well, she has a talent for calming tense situations down and keeping under the radar. Her parents divorced when she was 11 and sense then she has been living alone with her mother. Lu keeps to herself most of the time but is always friendly with others even if their not always nice back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"In need of human character"

Character Name: Xypher Algara
Race: Shadow
General Appearance: About 6'2, 202 lbs, muscular/athletic build, shaggy medium length hair, and gold eyes.
shadow guy.jpg

General Personality:
Unpredictable, strong, smart, lazy, sarcastic, tough, stubborn, sympathetic, kind, protective.

General History: You could say Xypher's way of life since he was small has been "go with the flow" he had an average life nothing really special. He's never got involved with anything but if he sees something he thinks as wrong going on he will stand up and help despite the consequences. He sticks to what he believes in not letting others sway him unless they can move him. He likes doing the unpredictable, he doesnt like being labeled as just one thing, in his words. "I dont want to just be brave or smart. I want to be kind, loyal, brave, smart, selfless, humble, and strong. Because seeing just 1 color all the time gets boring, right?"

Reactions: Shadicmaster
acttr

acttr

acttr

acttr
I'm working mine out and such... Not really gonna bother with mingling just yet until after I've gotten him cleared with Shadic...
acttr

acttr

Guys, cthe reason I said make multiple characters is because we won't get to play the shadows until one major plot point is met in the human world. Then we will shift perspectives. When we return from the perspective shift, then we will be able to have freedom of posting for either party.

I think that was the last change i needed...... Heads up for everyone! The final rules are now in my first post, as well as an application for the GM slot if you would like to help me run this rp!

Sorry for this, but I have to pull out. School started back up and I won't have time to put in the effort this RP deserves. Sorry! :(

I get the whole "three day" thing, but that's a little too short. ... You need to take into consideration people's lives..... Some work, others have school, other's still have family to deal with, or religious responsibilities. Some people even have multiple jobs and is going to school. Three days leaves a lot of players out because of their priorities. I get that you must be active, but not everyone can post that quickly. I know an RPer already who are very rarely on due to working two jobs and being a full time mother.... A week is reasonable, but then you also have to take into consideration the "one post per round" thing because it will slow interactive scenes way down and people will just stop posting. One of the RPs I'm GM of we have to remake from scratch because we did the one post at a time and people just stopped posting because when they were interacting with someone else character, the interaction couldn't continue until the owner posted. It quickly crashed and burned and now we are setting up a new roleplay with new people, and it's very time consuming. These are things that need to be thought about before setting up an RP, Shadic. Not everyone has the ability to post that quickly and if interacting, they don't want to wait until you post. They want to be able to interact.

I understand, and have this set to work quickly, though on your request, i will modify the rules.

i have modified my post order rule so as to be more descriptive and inclusive, as well as having upped the posting time to one week. Any further requests as to the rules should be brought out to me in a PM so as not to disrupt the thread. It is much appreciated.

Due to emotional instability i will not be responding to most content until later tonight when i am more in control. Thank you for the understanding.

Im sorry =(

Have a cookie?

Status
Not open for further replies.