A World In Shadow's Depth (Sign-Ups: We need more shadows!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's better that you tell me instead of leaving me hanging. Thank you or the notification, and thank you for your interest. You are always welcome back if things change.

I am still in however, I regret to announce that I will not be doing anyone's shadow.

@AnastiaCrest01 I am sorry but I hope for your shadow to be run by another... I cannot. I've too much on my plate at the time and feel as though I've failed you. Perhaps someone else is worthy of your shadow.
acttr

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I am still in however, I regret to announce that I will not be doing anyone's shadow.

@AnastiaCrest01 I am sorry but I hope for your shadow to be run by another... I cannot. I've too much on my plate at the time and feel as though I've failed you. Perhaps someone else is worthy of your shadow.
acttr
Don't worry about it. I understand. Life happens. You haven't failed me at all, really you haven't! It's all good. Thank you for letting me know, though. ^^

The IC is in my first post. Sorry its kinda sucky guys, i only had one class period to write it

I'm interested and all, but I'm looking for someone playing as a female human who might be looking for a shadow themselves

ask Skittles4Isha
River Midnight needs a shadow

without more interest, I will have to shut down this rp, guys.... I have no players anymore if im counting how often my only two players are online and on this thread....

thanks, cheshire

I'm sorry but I dont think I can do join this rp after all, I've got too many rps going on right now and RL stuff. Im sorry =(

Hey Guys Sorry I was out, For a Few Days. A lot of work back on the RL. In still interested in this RP just wondering when is it going to begin? And what is there needed for it to start?.

i did, i haven't gotten any sort of reply
Hello, I apologize for my late reply, busy as i explained in my recent post. Well had talked to Bolour Kardia about been my Shadow, But If that is impossible then I would bee in need of a Shadow, So if this is the case then I'll be glad to be you're human :) That is if this Rp takes flight.

I've decided to shut down the rp, sorry guys. I just don't have what I need to keep it running, and that's people. I was going to say this earlier, but I got pulled away. I'm having an admin delete this thread and the IC when possible

If anyone still really does want to rp this, message me and we can 1x1 it. I already have the starting post up in the IC (found in my first post), so if you do message me, then just send me the response to the IC post.

Status
Not open for further replies.