A Vacation To Remeber

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amber crossed her arms. "I don't care, I want to know."

Brianna tightened the grip on Amber's shoulder, "Its best that you dont, just so you can keep the same friendship you already have"

Amber sighed, flipping her hair. "But, uggg, I want him to trust me."

"He does trust you, but if you want to know about him, try talking to his mother"

Amber raised an eyebrow. "His mom? Why would that be? I mean, I know she raised him, but why?"

Brianna sighed, "Because if she trusts you enough, she will tell you all you want to know about him. But he, nor I, can tell anyone"

Amber pursed her lips and sighed, nodding and heading out to the deck with her music and her basketball.

Brianna headed upstairs to see how Chris was doing and to tell her mom to go find Amber on the back porch. Their mom was down there a few moments later.

Amber looked up at Chris' mom and smiled. "Hey." She said softly.

Chris's mom smiled back, "I heard about what happened, and I'll be the one to apologize for them"

Amber sighed. "it's all right, I pushed a little to hard.'

Chris's mom looked surprised, "Oh no! Not at all. You were being fair, but they both agreed to not talk about 'the incident'"

Amber raised an eyebrow. "What, incident, if you don't mind me asking."

"My husband was very... abusive to Chris" She started off, "And one night, he came back home drunk. Chris was young back then, and when he played a wrong note, his father came into his room and beat him on the left temple" She sighed then continued, "We rushed him over to a hospital while his father went back to a pub in his work car. But when the police came to the hospital, they informed me that he had gotten into a crash and died. And for Chris, his left eye became blind"

Amber looked up at Chris' mom, her face somber as she nodded softly. "I see. That must make it difficult for him to play basketball, or do a lot of hand eye coordinated sports." she spoke softly, pursing her lips together. "Thank you for telling me."

Chris's mom bowed her head to Amber then walked back inside, "Just dont break my son, ok?"

Amber smiled. "I won't." She spoke softly.

After that Chris slept in his room, with a suspicious sister watching over him, and their mother went to go cook dinner.

Amber went back to her room and sat on the windowsill, looking outside at the forest.

It wasnt until a few minutes later when there were two people yelling. It was Chris and Brianna. Although there yelling wasnt able to be understood because of the thick walls, they were loud enough for the whole house to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.