A Vacation To Remeber

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amber looked over at Chris, chuckling a bit and moving back over close to him with a soft smile on her face. "Did I scare you?"

"Y-yeah..." He sat up and crossed his legs. "How did you know i was up here?"

Amber smiled. "Well, footprints, yelling, slamming of doors. Not hard to follow. Did you know you almost made me fall out of the second story?"

Chris widens his eyes and becomes dizzy. "A-are you ok?" He began to become more concerned than dizzy now. "I-Im so sorry"

Amber smiled. "I am just fine. You seem worried though." she said to him.

Chris looks away and curls back into his knees. "No, Im just over reacting. Im just cooling off from fighting with Brianna again"

Amber nodded, sighing. "I know, she told me."

"You didnt have to come up here, dinner is probably ready already. You should go eat"

Amber sighed and scooted closer to Chris. "I had some stuff earlier." She said softly.

Chris nodded his head and looked out from the roof. "Its so, pretty here"

Amber nodded, smiling. "it is really pretty."

Chris keeps looking out until he realizes that it was getting dark out. "We should be getting back inside" He help out his hand to feel the rain start coming down.

Amber sighed. "Alright, but I still want to know why you are acting depressed." she said, waiting for him to head in first.

Chris climbed down the roof and slid inside to his room, holding his hand out to help Amber. "Its just family problems"

Amber nodded, taking his hand, and waiting till she was on ground floor till she smiled at him. "Your mom told me."

Chris shakes his head, "Not... not those family problems. These are strictly between me and Brianna" Chris lets go of Amber's hand and flops onto his bed.

Amber sighed and sat down on his bed next to him. "Well, I guess that sucks then." She said to him, smiling softly.

Chris scoffed to himself and shook his head, "Yeah. I guess its the only kind of sibling rivalry that her and I will ever have"

Amber smiled looking at him. "Well it's much better than me and my siblings."

Chris looked over to Amber confusingly, "I thought you were in some other country most of the time"

Status
Not open for further replies.