A Timed Existence

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget about my male and female~

I think you're referring to the characters accepted. I still have 6:4. Maybe it's just because I'm counting every single character sheet... e__e

I counted 6 females on the front page attendance sheet, 4 males. Ice has a male and a female coming, F L Y might have another male.

I know, I know; I was just counting what we have so far since it's the amount we know for sure would be in the roleplay.

Reactions: Rainjay
Read through all the comments and so far I'm just gonna take the answer as a no for now xD And thank you! For accepting I mean ^^

I'm making a male just to clarify, i'm nearly done he should be finished by the next hour? Or two?

Goodness gracious, I have a headache now just reading through the last page trying to understand how many of each we have haha!

Uck. Are you kidding me x-x I didn't notice when I accidentally x'ed out of my edit page that I lost all the stuff I'd written up on the University. Oh well >.<

Looking forward to all the upcoming characters and lol wow that sucks ^^; Doesn't Iwaku autosave comments as a precaution for things like that happening? Unless you were using another writing program ;p

Looking forward to all the upcoming characters and lol wow that sucks ^^; Doesn't Iwaku autosave comments as a precaution for things like that happening? Unless you were using another writing program ;p
Naw, I had clicked edit on the premade post and when I refreshed it was all gone. Thought I had that saved though.

My first girl has been finished for awhile, but I am finishing up the male right now. Just gotta finish his history and add pictures.
Alrighty. The girl's been accepted, sorry it was so late.

Um could i get a little help for what i would put for the major? Does major mean like the course their going to be doing? Just making sure ^^;

Um could i get a little help for what i would put for the major? Does major mean like the course their going to be doing? Just making sure ^^;
Yes. It's your 'major' area of study, be that Biology or Literature or Womens studies.

Here is a list of many different kinds of majors. There's a lot of different kinds so have fun looking, if you'd like to do so! (:

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
My first girl has been finished for awhile, but I am finishing up the male right now. Just gotta finish his history and add pictures.
PICTURES :D

Naw, I had clicked edit on the premade post and when I refreshed it was all gone. Thought I had that saved though.
Alrighty. The girl's been accepted, sorry it was so late.
Lol if I was in your position right now I would have just rage quit for the whole day and re-did it the next morning xP Hope you didn't lose too much info though ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.