A Timed Existence

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, and I suppose this is to everyone, but both my characters (even though one is unfinished, she'll be up soon) are available for friendships, although Bryn is the only one viable for a soul mate (at the moment). Although Charlie is certainly open to "non-committal" relationships I guess.
Anyone working at Starry Skies want to be friends from the get-go?
Well, it seems both our characters work as baristas at Starry Skies so I'm sure they communicate on more than one occasion? That's something right?~ xD

Josephina is open to any friendships or relationship, but not right away. She isn't into dating because of her frustration towards her timer.
Adamo is open to any friendships or relationships, but his Soul Mate timer is not really functioning atm so I won't be opening that slot up until later in the RP? Maybe?
OKAY! How about friendships first until my characters fix their damn timers. xD Also, just because it's easy for me, I may just have both my characters know each other a bit so yeah. They met at a movie theater and could not shut up during the whole three hours. :huge: Yes!~

Reactions: Rainjay
Well, it seems both our characters work as baristas at Starry Skies so I'm sure they communicate on more than one occasion? That's something right?~ xD
Josephina is open to any friendships or relationship, but not right away. She isn't into dating because of her frustration towards her timer.
Adamo is open to any friendships or relationships, but his Soul Mate timer is not really functioning atm so I won't be opening that slot up until later in the RP? Maybe?
OKAY! How about friendships first until my characters fix their damn timers. xD Also, just because it's easy for me, I may just have both my characters know each other a bit so yeah. They met at a movie theater and could not shut up during the whole three hours. :huge: Yes!~
Of course. Barista's ought to be friends xD (gotta vent about that one regular who won't stop complaining every time he walks in right?)

Charlie is kind of the same as Josephina and Adamo. She'll date, although her timer has already reached zero. It can kind of be a sore spot though.

Lol thats a brilliant way for your two characters to meet @F L Y xD

I feel Charlie and Marshall might make good friends. Charlie could use someone a little carefree in her life xD
And Marshall needs someone to remind him that he isn't as stable as he thinks he is xP Should we make up how they first met? (other than the obvious facts ;p)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Clarity Benson
Gender: Female | Bicurious | eventually! yes to the soulmate
Year/Degree: Freshman | Undergrad
Major: undeclared
Appearance: Clarity is a short girl with a slight hourglass figure, and un proportionally small feet and hands. She has a heart shaped face with freckles sprinkling her nose and cheeks. Her hair is a milk chocolate color, it reaches the top of her shoulder blades and is usually pulled up into twin buns on the sides of her head. Her eyes are grey, like heavy storm clouds, and sometimes stir like them when she gets angry. She has a scar on her left shoulder, but she doesn't like to talk about it.
Personality: Clarity is blunt and comes off as rude with her strong beliefs and stubborn attitude. She is actually really compassionate, but her love is kind of tough. Her motto is forget about the damn timers and like your pluckin life.
Preferences: (optional. Likes/dislikes, hobbies, etc. go here)
Dislikes-
Brief History: (required. One paragraph minimum)
Clarity's timers have always lined up. No matter what she did, her soul mate and death timer, have always been the same, down to the last second. She thinks she's been screwed over by life, so she is going to screw it over. Her arms are always covered in bracelets so her wrists are un viewable, and she does as she wants when she wants, and nobody can stop her. When she is about to do something, and someone warns her that she should check her timer, she likes to retort, "I'm not a thanksgiving turkey," and do it anyways.
Her parents were always bothered that her, their only child at that point, was never going to give them grandchildren. So they simply, had more children, who would actually meeting their soul mates, so now she has siblings galore, who all despise her and she rarely sees.
Current Time of Death:16478 days 52 minutes and 1 second
Current Soul Mate Timer:16478 days 52 minutes and 1 second
Interesting backstory and timers! Although, could you add a bit more to her personality? Maybe flesh her out a bit more.

Of course. Barista's ought to be friends xD (gotta vent about that one regular who won't stop complaining every time he walks in right?)
Charlie is kind of the same as Josephina and Adamo. She'll date, although her timer has already reached zero. It can kind of be a sore spot though.
Ya just gotta!~ xD
I'm a bit torn on an actual relationship for Adamo atm. I may just have him be that player guy in the group. For Josephina, it is also a sore spot since she is so stuck on the fact that her timers are broken and if they aren't then she is screwed either way. She's also too into her work and studies for dates. Hmmm.... Decisions, decisions...

Marshall seems like a fun guy. I think Anna would love him as a friend, or more if you wish~

Hmm now that I think about it both of my characters aren't exactly romantically inclined xD Both are open to anything though but maybe RPing how they both got into relationships would be better than automatically having a girl/boyfriend ^^

Sure. Although we should probably go to PM for that?
Sure~ Are we going to RP how they met or are they just automatically going to be friends?

Marshall seems like a fun guy. I think Anna would love him as a friend, or more if you wish~
Being friends would be great :D Anna would definitely make for some fun company ;p They could also start out as friends unless you want to go into the whole Soul Mate part ^^

Yeah. I feel that is better as well. Kind of like meeting up, rather than just going out right away. The awkward beginning is the fun part for me

Ana and Trent are also up for friendships!

Sorry, watching some kitties being born, not responding too much here right now. :D

• Love
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Yeah. I feel that is better as well. Kind of like meeting up, rather than just going out right away. The awkward beginning is the fun part for me
Same ^^ So we're going to be friends or...? (decision making = absolute zero)

Reactions: sincere_and_silent
Uhh, either I guess. I DUNOW! *Throws things out window*

Reactions: April
Gonna be hopping off for the night, soon (got to be bright eyes and bushy tailed for school tomorrow. Ugh....) but Starry, if you just pop me a PM to sort out the 'how they met' thing (if you'd still like to) I'll get back to you as soon as I get home!

Uhh, either I guess. I DUNOW! *Throws things out window*
Lol we'll just RP it and see where things go then? xD *moves valuables away from window*

Gonna be hopping off for the night, soon (got to be bright eyes and bushy tailed for school tomorrow. Ugh....) but Starry, if you just pop me a PM to sort out the 'how they met' thing (if you'd still like to) I'll get back to you as soon as I get home!
Sure! I'll drop one either today or when I get home from the batcave tomorrow (school) ^^ Good Night.

• Thank You
It seems that both Trent and Adamo have a love for getting ripped in the gym!~ xD I'm sure there could be a blossoming friendship there if you wish?
Sure! Met at the gym, out running, or just somewhere else? Feel free to PM/CM me.

Hearting that cause kittens are adorable xD and I'm up for some friendships!! :D (I want to get some good interactions with other characters on this one since everyones seems so interesting ^^)
Sure. I think Ana would get along well with Marshall.

Sure. Or if I have time maybe I will make up my mind. I dunno, so I'ma gonna take a shower, maybe that will help

Status
Not open for further replies.