A Timed Existence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget about my male and female~

I think you're referring to the characters accepted. I still have 6:4. Maybe it's just because I'm counting every single character sheet... e__e

I counted 6 females on the front page attendance sheet, 4 males. Ice has a male and a female coming, F L Y might have another male.

I know, I know; I was just counting what we have so far since it's the amount we know for sure would be in the roleplay.

Reactions: Rainjay
Read through all the comments and so far I'm just gonna take the answer as a no for now xD And thank you! For accepting I mean ^^

I'm making a male just to clarify, i'm nearly done he should be finished by the next hour? Or two?

Goodness gracious, I have a headache now just reading through the last page trying to understand how many of each we have haha!

Uck. Are you kidding me x-x I didn't notice when I accidentally x'ed out of my edit page that I lost all the stuff I'd written up on the University. Oh well >.<

Looking forward to all the upcoming characters and lol wow that sucks ^^; Doesn't Iwaku autosave comments as a precaution for things like that happening? Unless you were using another writing program ;p

Looking forward to all the upcoming characters and lol wow that sucks ^^; Doesn't Iwaku autosave comments as a precaution for things like that happening? Unless you were using another writing program ;p
Naw, I had clicked edit on the premade post and when I refreshed it was all gone. Thought I had that saved though.

My first girl has been finished for awhile, but I am finishing up the male right now. Just gotta finish his history and add pictures.
Alrighty. The girl's been accepted, sorry it was so late.

Um could i get a little help for what i would put for the major? Does major mean like the course their going to be doing? Just making sure ^^;

Um could i get a little help for what i would put for the major? Does major mean like the course their going to be doing? Just making sure ^^;
Yes. It's your 'major' area of study, be that Biology or Literature or Womens studies.

Here is a list of many different kinds of majors. There's a lot of different kinds so have fun looking, if you'd like to do so! (:

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
My first girl has been finished for awhile, but I am finishing up the male right now. Just gotta finish his history and add pictures.
PICTURES :D

Naw, I had clicked edit on the premade post and when I refreshed it was all gone. Thought I had that saved though.
Alrighty. The girl's been accepted, sorry it was so late.
Lol if I was in your position right now I would have just rage quit for the whole day and re-did it the next morning xP Hope you didn't lose too much info though ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.