A Timed Existence

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same xD Except that I sometimes make the mistake of consulting my friends which usually go like:
Me: Hey Micheal.
Micheal: Whats up?
Me: Which one do you think is hotter; a six pack or a chiseled chest?
Micheal: =_=
Me: What? o_o
My younger brother comes up sometimes behind my shoulder and I have to like minimize the screen and stare blankly at the desktop for a minute until he leaves.

Reactions: Alexa Ray
My younger brother comes up sometimes behind my shoulder and I have to like minimize the screen and stare blankly at the desktop for a minute until he leaves.

I understand, my child. I understand........ You still don't get a cookie.

I understand, my child. I understand........ You still don't get a cookie.
I think everyone has to do that at one point. xD They begin to research the history of nuclear bombs or molotovs and they get so into it that they don't notice the person whose slowly crept up behind them. It's like time slows at that point. Do you quickly minimize? Do you hug your screen so nobody thinks your trying to create a rebellion? :eek: :dunce: It's so cringe-y when you have to explain too LOL.

large.jpg

• Love
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
I think everyone has to do that at one point. xD They begin to research the history of nuclear bombs or molotovs and they get so into it that they don't notice the person whose slowly crept up behind them. It's like time slows at that point. Do you quickly minimize? Do you hug your screen so nobody thinks your trying to create a rebellion? :eek: :dunce: It's so cringe-y when you have to explain too LOL.

Here's a brief search history from, say, the last two months:
  1. Asa Akira (Wikipedia)
  2. Asa Akira (Google Images)
  3. Ricin
  4. How to make ricin
  5. Che Guevara
  6. Guillotine
  7. Abrin
  8. How to make abrin
  9. Difference between abrin and ricin
  10. Coilgun
  11. Executioner
  12. German Empire
  13. Bombing of Hiroshima
  14. Bombing of Nagasaki
  15. Age of Ultron
  16. Status of Artificial Intelligence research in the United States
  17. Thermonuclear weaponry
  18. Intercontinental ballistic missile
  19. Guerilla tactics
  20. Improvised explosive device
  21. Drug trafficking
  22. Child soldier
  23. Revolution (French)
  24. Rebellion
  25. Syria
  26. Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant
  27. Saddam Hussein
  28. Barack Hussein Obama II
  29. Landmine
  30. Nazism
Honestly, I'm pretty sure the director of the NSA is just sitting on his ass right now drinking American tax dollars out of a gold-encrusted cup surrounded by million-dollar prostitutes if they haven't caught this yet.

Being a writer, it's horrendous thinking of all the national dudes that are probably looking at my search history going "So why does this chick need to know how sharp a knife has to be to cut through bone? Why does she want to google different types of swords? How much blood a person has to lose before they pass out?"

Here's a brief search history from, say, the last two months:
  1. Asa Akira (Wikipedia)
  2. Asa Akira (Google Images)
  3. Ricin
  4. How to make ricin
  5. Che Guevara
  6. Guillotine
  7. Abrin
  8. How to make abrin
  9. Difference between abrin and ricin
  10. Coilgun
  11. Executioner
  12. German Empire
  13. Bombing of Hiroshima
  14. Bombing of Nagasaki
  15. Age of Ultron
  16. Status of Artificial Intelligence research in the United States
  17. Thermonuclear weaponry
  18. Intercontinental ballistic missile
  19. Guerilla tactics
  20. Improvised explosive device
  21. Drug trafficking
  22. Child soldier
  23. Revolution (French)
  24. Rebellion
  25. Syria
  26. Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant
  27. Saddam Hussein
  28. Barack Hussein Obama II
  29. Landmine
  30. Nazism
Honestly, I'm pretty sure the director of the NSA is just sitting on his ass right now drinking American tax dollars out of a gold-encrusted cup surrounded by million-dollar prostitutes if they haven't caught this yet.
Being a writer, it's horrendous thinking of all the national dudes that are probably looking at my search history going "So why does this chick need to know how sharp a knife has to be to cut through bone? Why does she want to google different types of swords? How much blood a person has to lose before they pass out?"
xD For one, my search history looks about the same and then some. And being a writer makes me laugh because of those national dudes, their expressions are probably incredibly comical. I'm actually both relieved and surprised nothing has been done about our search histories. I'm sure all Iwaku role-players have the same thoughts about that. Or all role-players and writers in general. "Look, I know what you may be thinking, but these Google searches all have a purpose and I swear you will be able to understand one day when this book gets published."

Lol probably everyone on this website has something to say about their search history. There's probably so many people googling weird things like that that it's kind of negligible to bother searching.

Name:
William Winchester

Year/Degree:
Senior || Undergraduate

Major:
Computer Programming & Artificial Intelligence

Paid Internet Hacker
(His income ranges drastically from $60 a week to $1,000)

Appearance:

evan-peters-tate--large-msg-133305453102.jpg

evan-peters-photo-5.jpg

Since William is the last person in the world to be fashionably inclined, his wardrobe mostly just consists of baggy sweaters, thin-clothed long sleeved shirts, and plain looking jeans. On special occasions he surprisingly cleans up well and dawns on a formal tux. His dirty blond hair is usually swept slightly to the right side of his face and has a slight added curl to the edges. His complexion could be described as pale from all the time he spends sitting in the dark in front of a computer monitor. Its sometimes hard to discern what color his eyes are as they seemingly fluctuates from a dark chocolate brown to complete blackness. He has the type of face and 'boyish charm' that makes him look far more younger than he originally is. He has a thin but lean body build that belongs to a swimmer even though the last time he had gone swimming was in twelve grade P.E.

33628785eeaebacb283a74576f30341b.jpg

tumblr_n24o51NuuZ1ttbk78o1_500.jpg

Personality:
Coming from incredibly intelligent parents and being born a genius himself, William is a strange but altogether refreshing character. Even the way he speaks isn't what you would expect. He talks like any other college student (with a still distinct british undertone) but can catch you off guard with the occasional use of vocabulary most common among scholars (or in a Jane Austen book). Outwardly it seems as if he has taken after his father and his practical view of life but William also has his mother's seemingly open way of thinking.

Despite being slightly anti-social, he is a surprisingly easy person to talk with. So much so there are times that you could be conversing for a straight two hours without even noticing. Other than being a great conversationalist William is also an equally wonderful listener. Hours of having to wait for computer programs to download or a hard drive to reboot after a full disk repair had endowed him with nearly unlimited patience. He never rushes through things unless absolutely necessary. If you're worried on the off chance that your 'secret' or 'problem' might be too far fetched for anyone to understand then you should know now that an internet hacker, especially with William's experience, has seen things online that would make murder seem like a sparkly rainbow. He's probably become an accepting person because of it...and the weirdest. So go ahead and take your time to say whatever you need to say and freely use his oversized sweater as a handkerchief. He has a whole closets worth anyways.

Of course if you don't feel like talking or just not the type to talk but want someone to hang out with then he's your guy. For some reason the silence is more relaxing and never awkward (the only time he comes off as such is when he's forcing a conversation to happen which rarely happens unless he's got a really good reason to do so).

Preferences: (hobbies, etc. go here)
-LIKES-
||Technology and its advancements||
He's fascinated by new inventions and the inner workings of complicated machinery.

||Intellectual or just generally good company||
William enjoys freely talking about things he finds relevant with the person on the other end actually receiving the information. He also appreciates even the most simplest or smallest response compared to an automated nod or a blank stare.

||Reading||
William finds it the most relaxing activity to pass the time, that and playing some video games.

||Creating||
Whether it's a simple drawing or a lopsided lego tower.

-DISLIKES-
||Opinionated People||
(Unless you've got a good reason and solid evidence, keep your mouth shut.)
"Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"

||Misunderstandings and Awkward encounters/moments||
"Nothing ruins a day more than forced small talk about the weather."

||Judgemental Individuals||
"Jerks, Jack Hats, Muggles. You've got the gist of it."

-HOBBIES-
||Videogaming||
All the complex and ever evolving graphics have earned his attention. Though theres also the artificial intelligence concept that intrigues him.

TBA
(because I have no idea what else to write)

Brief History:
Our story begins in the bustling city of Oxford, England where Lillian Smith and Evan Winchester were wed in holy matrimony on July 16th. Despite being complete opposites, Lily being a day dreamer while Evan took a more practical view of life, there was no denying that they irrevocably and undeniably loved each other. It wasn't long before they had their first born son followed by a another and finally ending with a precious little girl. They had both come from very poor backgrounds and started a new life with what little money they're relatives could offer them. It was a tough way of living but with their differences came their similarities and it seems as though they were both naturally brilliant people. They could have both made amazing scientist or lawyers if they only had the money to afford a college education.
Eventually they did have enough in their savings so they could both attend Oxford but decided against it. They instead continued to raise money in hopes of sending their children to college so that they may be able to do what they couldn't.

Now this, ladies and gentlemen, is where William finally comes in. He had a relatively trauma free childhood with the occasional mishaps here and there. Being the eldest of the bunch he was responsible for taking care of his two younger siblings, George and Lydia. As a result he became more independent and mature for someone his age. Having a father that was employed as a bank account for a good fourteen years led him into the 'wonderful' world of mathematics. He could form, solve, and actually understand middle school level algebraic equations when he was only in the fourth grade. Coupled with his mother's out of the box methods of solving an equation that would take about five minutes in less than half a minute made him beyond proficient.

By the time William had gotten into high school it was apparent how intellectually talented he was. He could read paragraphs worth of computerized codes and hack into the schools database without even batting an eye. By the time he graduated, he had the skill of hacker that would put Neo to shame (William: I approve the Matrix reference). He thought he might as well put it to good use and put up an ad on craigslists for his 'services'. It was mostly just a practical joke and William didn't really think anybody would buy into the stuff but about a day later he surprisingly got an offer to hack into an MMO. Thats how it first started with games, then firewalls, to full blown company security softwares.

For a while he was so caught up in hacking and the ever increasing amount of pay he would receive for each job that he completely neglected in enrolling into a college for a whole year. It wasn't until his parents had confronted him about what he was doing did he finally snap out of his initial 'high' as he liked to call it. William really had no idea how it had gotten so blown out of proportions but he opted in staying under the radar for several months before finally deciding to attend college abroad. This ultimately led him in starting college a year later than he originally should have.

He considered putting an end to his computer hacking days but he couldn't deny the good pay. Now he only accepts jobs that weren't damaging to the one being hacked.

Current Time of Death:
18262d, 7h, 45s (Approximately 50 years)

Current Soul Mate Timer:
0d, 0h, 0s
(Again just ask if you want to be 'Soul Mates ^^)

Other:
TBA
(since I really can't think of anything right now ^^;)​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
Well thats just wonderful. Okay sorry guys I didn't mean to post this CS up yet because its completely not finished but of course I accidentally tapped the Post Reply button while trying to preview it -___- So pay it no mind~

Okay finished it ^^; I got a huge writer's block half way so sorry for it being late.

Haha, and I already love it xD
Lol thanks xP I wasn't really sure where I was going to go with a techy type of guy and just started writing whatever ;p Glad it turned out to be okay though ^^

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hello~ Interested person dropping in~ I hope to make a character sheet or two in the next few days if you guys will have me~

Hello~ Interested person dropping in~ I hope to make a character sheet or two in the next few days if you guys will have me~
Ah welcome interested person ^^ Hope to you have you on board.

Yes sorry i didn't see the thread ^^; i'll fill in the character sheet sometime today i'm really sorry abut the bother.

Also it's 07:55 at the moment and i've got to get to college soon soo i can't really do it now. Gah i'm such a annoying new member.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rainjay
Status
Not open for further replies.