A Taste Of Freedom {OOC}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the scientist are actually watching them doing the thing while in the breeding room? o_o

Oh my, how scandalous. They get to watch kinky stuff and still get paid. I can see why they are so eager to couple everyone up.
Welp, that makes the whole thing even less appealing to Iris xD

Reactions: Nemopedia
Welp, that makes the whole thing even less appealing to Iris xD
Put the words right into my mouth. Mall's reaction, if a scientist would ever suggest breeding:

Mall: "I don't know about your kinks, and frankly I don't want to know about it after this suggestion, however mine certainly isn't about fulfilling that bloody fantasy."

Good thing they know that she isn't ready to start/ is unsuitable to breeding. XD

Of course they watch. Maybe not the whole things. Certainly not with Donnie and Tehuri, since things got pretty quickly pretty obvious. But they would have to make at least sure that Subjects were not killing eachother and some things were happening in there XD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Rook would be like: "I'm game. Just find someone who'd get excited about all off this." He'd wave to his body which is covered in gnarly, unattractive scar tissue. But hey, there is one nice six-pack underneath all of that... somewhere.

Of course they watch. Maybe not the whole things. Certainly not with Donnie and Tehuri, since things got pretty quickly pretty obvious. But they would have to make at least sure that Subjects were not killing eachother and some things were happening in there XD
Sure. I believe their excuses of 'making sure' there. ;D

They sure are good at making amusement for themselves. //shot

Reactions: Brea
Sure. I believe their excuses of 'making sure' there. ;D

They sure are good at making amusement for themselves. //shot
Hey can you blame them? They need to find something to entertain them with all these freaks around :P

UPDATED THE COUPLE LOG

make sure to read it. IT IS GOLDEN! Believe me. You will not be sorry

Oh my god I am laughing so hard xD Just...Just what xD

You're all welcome. Credits of the idea (and persistent insisting) and few funny lines goes to @WishfulNemo and credits to approval of this little lovely project goes to of course @Misaou but writing is on me. We aim to please with our ridiculousness.

tumblr_inline_mq31nbIRLh1qz4rgp.gif

Ey! You went along with it surprisingly easily for someone who claims this! Don't make it sound like you rejected the idea at first.

OKAY TIME TO FINISH MATHIAS - 3 - I also have couple's log stuff...

• Thank You
Reactions: Wicked
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea and Wicked
Do it :D

Reactions: Nemopedia
@DarkiusHeavenstein

DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MATHIAS IS COMEPLETE~~~

Mathias' CS
Love himmmmm and he is accepted (duhuh) though I have no idea how my characters may react to him

I guess that he and Ralyn are not best friends xD simply because their powers xD

As for Tehuri... Idk I honestly dont know. She reacts to how she is treated by the other mostly

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Love himmmmm and he is accepted (duhuh) though I have no idea how my characters may react to him

I guess that he and Ralyn are not best friends xD simply because their powers xD

As for Tehuri... Idk I honestly dont know. She reacts to how she is treated by the other mostly
But Mathias appreciates intelligent conversation more than anything else lol..If anything, he will just wear sunglasses around him just so they can be friends lol X,3

With Tehuri...she is rather intense, but Mathias won't really have a problem with her...He doesn't dislike anyone in the facility actually X,3 except the staff...He will just think she is a total badass.

"She has the skin tight body suit, the body shape, the hair, the eyes...She is every nerd's fantasy Girlfriend...If you are into a total Dominatrix sort of woman."

Status
Not open for further replies.