A Tale of Two Halves (potassiumboron x ForeverRed)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"So you're not a virgin? Huh. Who'd a thought it..." He commented in his usual slow drawl, lighting another cigarette and resting back against the mound of cushions - all stolen, of course. Glancing at Thalia with a playful grin, the two were easily mocking the human through their simple looks to one another. The group were close enough to understand how each other felt without needing words.

"Look, kiddo-- well, not kid. You're older than me. I guess, looking at you, I can tell that. Sure, you're a shortass, but you do look older than me. I'm pretty youthful. You know, I probably won't age beyond twenty five? We're all pretty much immortal, whilst humans? You grow old and decay. Sucks to be you," he continued mockingly, ignoring Wade's desperate look when the youngest entered the room, desperate to at least try and get on with the human to show him that they could be nice. Clearly, Vereno didn't get the message.

"...Ignore them." Wade sighed, sitting on the carpet with one of the stray cats now cuddled in his lap. Sure, he hated humans as much of the others, but he was wise enough to notice that they needed money and they needed humans to offer them some shot at equality... and he would force his hatred back just for that. "I mean... I'm a virgin, it's not a big deal, really. Just because Vereno is a whore, doesn't mean that being a virgin's bad..."

"Fuck you, dude." Vereno snapped quickly. He, like the rest of the gang, was protective over Wade. Being the youngest, they usually tried to protect him and make sure that he was okay, yet here he was, actually offering a smile to the human and attempting to talk nicely to him. "Jeez, don't be a traitor, douchebag. Cole, tell 'im. Do you want Cole to break your nose again, Wade?"

"He broke it by accident last time!" The fifteen year old protested, clutching his nose anyway with a small frown. "...I just think we ought to try and be respectful-- I could beat Cole in a fight, so bring it. I'm not gonna treat the human like shit, end of discussion. Quit being assholes."​

portrait_by_sharandula-d6bs4ar.png Cole glared at Wade, before gripping him up by his ratty shirt. "Really Wade? That's a fuckin' human yer talkin' to, dun be nice to em, or smile at em, he's the scum on the bottom of ya shoes, 'ight?" Cold hissed, before dropping the demon.

Theodore grimaced at Cole, before looking apologetic to the only one who was being nice. "...You don't have to be so nice to me...I wouldn't want that brute to bully you anymore, and of being nice to me makes him bully you, well then you can be mean. at least I know you are actually a nice soul, unlike that sav-"

"Lamb I've had enough of yer prissy ass attitude!" Cole growled, gripping the human up, slamming him against the wall.

Theo let out a yelp, the back of his head throbbing viciously in pain. "S-Stop! Let me go!"

Just then Theo's phone went off, a picture let up on the screen. Looking at it Theo's eyes widen. It was his sister Skyler.

Not particularly caring if the human got a beating, because he did practically have it coming, the leader laily grabbed the phone with a sudden grin widening on his features. He did cancel the call, though let his brow arch at the picture that had flashed up. Now, he would never date a human, or go anywhere near them, but he could appreciate beauty... and he knew just how pissed off the boy would be if Vereno made a fuss about this 'Skyler' person.

Whistling loudly, he set the phone down with his yellow eyes flashing dangerously. "My, my. That Skyler girl is beautiful, isn't she? Is she your adopted sister, lamb? I know you're adopted. Everybody knows that. God, she's fit. I'd love to be around her. Human or not, she's fucking gorgeous."

"...She can't be that pretty. She's a filthy human." Thalia scowled, snatching the phone to glance at the caller ID before the image vanished, immediately turning her anger on Theodore, snatching his wrist to dig her nails into it again. "Your sister is not beautiful. I bet she's an idiot like you, got it?"

"Jealous much?" Wade huffed from the side, rubbing his neck after being grabbed by Cole, decidedly staying out of the man's way. "Look, it's his sister. She's worried about him, like... just 'cause he's human, doesn't mean he doesn't have people who worry and care, so... don't fucking hurt me again, Cole. I'm just stating a fact."​

Theo growled at Vereno, glaring at him. "My sister wouldn't like you, she would be sick to even be around you. She hates sluts like you." Theo hissed, before a whimper came or when the female demon digger her nails into his wrist. Glaring at her a slow smirk crept on his face. "Andy sister is far more gorgeous than your fugly face. You look like the rear end of a donkey." Hissed the human.

Cole growled and gripped the human, glaring down at him. "Yer seriously startin' to piss me off Theodore. Shut that damn mouth of yours, and sit the fuck down." He forced the human to sit before glaring at Wade. "I doubt humans actually care for one another. Look at Theodore, his real mother abandoned him, sad." He chuckled.

Theo winced, glaring at the demon. He actually did something quite surprising. He tackled the demon to the ground.

Just then, Paolo arrived with the groceries, before seeing the two men wrestling on the ground like boys. Dropping he bags, he ran over and broke them up, defending Theo. "Cole! What he hell?!"

"I didn't start it! That damn human got all upset because his fuckin' mum abandoned him!" Growled Cole, his lip busted.

Theo, who's cheek was brushing, glared at the demon from behind Paolo. "Y-You don't even know what your talking about! Just shut up!"

Sitting at the side, paying absolutely no attention to the fight going on, Vereno did just grin in amusement at it. He was a lover of violence, being rather sadistic, so seeing the human leave behind his airs and graces and actually fight like that? Well, it was extraordinary. So much for the pretentious, goody-two-shoes. The aim of the plan was to show the human that demons could be nice, and that they were violent because they had no other alternative, but here they were, learning a lot about this prissy boy. He wasn't dainty and wasn't elegant all the time: he could fight back, and that just made this all ten times more fun.

"So your mom abandoned you, big whoop. My Dad abandoned me. Cole's parents tried dropping him from the balcony of the apartment until my Ma stopped them. Hell, Paolo's Dad's a nutcase who's in prison. We all go through shit," the leader shrugged, taking the groceries and shoving them to the side to sort out later, his focus instead on glaring at the boy and helping put a tissue to Cole's bloody lip. "Fuck, you really let 'im left hook 'ya," he murmured under his breath. Cole, out of everybody, was like his brother. His mother had practically raised Cole because his parents really weren't up to the job. He spent birthdays with Vereno and his mother; he was always there for Christmas growing up, and Vereno's mother did often call Cole her son, so the two had become more like brothers than just friends, hence why he looked at him with a worried expression once seeing the larger boy's lip. "...Next time, you fuckin' hit him first, dude. What would Ma say? She'd say we defend ourselves first, right? Fuck what Paolo says. The kid's a spoilt brat. He deserves a punch or two, alright?"​

"Damn straight he does." Cole growled, wincing at the stinging feeling in his lip. "I didn't think he could hit hard..." Grumbled Colt, before glaring at the human boy. "Wait until Paolo and Wade is sleep, that human has another thing comin'."

Theo was violently shaking, still angry at the whole thing. He couldn't believe himself. How could he let them get under his skin and get out of character like that. He wasn't supposed to behave that way. Blinking back tears, he looked at Paolo as he handed him the champagne he bought him. "Here you go....I hope this is the one you wanted?.." The demon asked hoping that whatever fancy drink it was, it would calm the human down.

Looking at the bottle, he gently took it, offering a thank you. He then cracked it open, and instead of drinking like a glass like he usually did, he drank straight out the bottle. It was obvious the boy can hold his liquor, because he didn't stop drinking until it was half way gone. He wasn't even drunk. Well. He didn't have a high tolerance to liquor. He drank at least two cups of wine everyday.

Pailo watched the human surprised. He didn't think he could drink so much. "Uh...Um okay, well I have food, let's get to cooking. Thalia wanna help or do you feel like being lazy again?"

"If you think I'm helping out with the human, you have another thing coming. He called me ugly. I was on your side, sweetheart. I'm not now. Cole can punch a hold through your face for all I care," she retorted, snatching the grocery bag to take out the vodka and, like Theo did with the champagne, took an immediate swig of the strong alcohol, sighing in content with how it easily took away her headache and her stress. "Honestly? The human's pushing his luck, Paolo. Quit being a doormat. The second he gets an opportunity, he's gonna run home and have us arrested, no matter how nice we act, alright? SO quit pampering his little soul. He needs a dose of reality."

"...I can't believe you wasted money on champagne crap, Paolo. We could have done with some beer." Vereno scowled, examining Cole a final time to ensure he was definitely alright, before easing back. He didn't want Theo thinking he was soft, after all; he needed to portray a hard mask at all times. "Look, whatever. Treat the lamb like a Prince, I'm over it..."​

"You're the one who said get em what he wants. He wanted that, and we have beer too. Alright look, we need to all come with an understanding. Okay? We get it, we're all different, but we need to stop firing like children! We are all grown here, except Wade. However Wade is being more mature than you guys. Thalia, who cares if he called you ugly. Not everyone is going to think your beautiful. Cole, who cares if he called you a brute, not everyone is fond of your tough guy faze. And Theo,who cares if they call you a lamb? Look we all need to put our differences aside. You're here to see how we live, and Vereno, you need to be a tad bit nicer to him, if this is going to work. Alright?"

Cole looked at Paolo, before reluctantly agreeing. "Fine...I'll stop picking with him...If he stops acting like a prissy bitch."

Theo glared at him, before he too agreed. "Fine. I'll stop acting like a 'prissy bitch' if you guys stop hurting me."

Paolo sighed, nodding. "Good...Now, let's make dinner."

Glaring vehemently at Cole, having thought he was his only ally in all this, Vereno was the only one not to relent, though that was expected. He was the leader for a reason: he was stubborn and a little more vicious than the rest of them, as displayed by him suddenly yanking the human up by his neck and shoving him against the wall without any consideration of Paolo's mature speech. "Fuck that, I want to see you dead. You may have convinced the others that it's worth being mature with you and treating you with a degree of respect, but honestly? I ain't gonna do that. If you're gonna live here, I recommend being pally with 'em and keeping out of my way, because I'm so, so close to ripping you apart right here, darling."

"...C'mon, let 'im go, Vee--"

"I am, relax," he smirked quietly, dropping the human and brutishly beaming down at him. "We have an understanding now. You can all have a nice dinner, like a bunch of traitors. I'm gonna see my Ma. Fuck you, Cole. You're supposed to be a brother to me. Brothers don't just turn their backs like this just because Paolo's come out with some educated shit. Whatever, be a traitor and have a nice dinner with the enemy, that's totally cool. So much for friends, huh?"​

"Vee I ain't like that! I just wanna see ma have a good life is all." He grimaced. "...C'mon, let's get out ta here." He sighed, knowing how angry he was. Taking his arm he pulled him out.

Theodore was was holding his bruised neck whimpered a bit, before looking up at Paolo. Paolo and Wade were he one's he could trust right about now. Standing up shakily, he moved to grab his bottle of champagne, cocking his head back to drink more of it to relax his nerves.

Paolo sighed at the whole dramatic scene before he went to make dinner. This was going to be a rather long month.

Whilst Paolo went to make dinner, Thalia had trailed to her bedroom, and the two violent members had wandered to visit Vereno's mother in her apartment two floors below theirs, Wade quietly sat down opposite the human. He had nothing else to do, and it seemed wise to try and build up some sort of bond to show him that while his friends were utter dicks, he wasn't. He wanted them to have a future in the city, and the only way of achieving that was if Theodore realised that there were reasonable demons out there.

"...Hey, don't drink it all. I mean... look, relax. Vee and Cole are just... they've had a harder life than most," he shrugged quietly, biting his lip as he examined the bruising around the human's neck, reaching to gently tug his collar back to examine the full extent of it. "...At least he didn't kill you, aha..."​

"...Yeah, at least he didn't kill me...." Theo grimaced, a slight slur in his words as he sat the bottle down. "...Wade right? Well...Thank you for your kindness...I...I know you didn't have to be nice to me...I seriously appreciate it...And when they let me go, I'll make sure that you are greatly rewarded." Theo promised, giving him a small smile.

Theodore wasn't going to forgive Vereno, or Cole so easily. They both hurt him, and they were keeping him here against his will. He had a plan, and when he was finally let go, he was going to make sure those two are thrown away for years and years.

Be that as it may, throughout that month of being in the demon neighborhood, as odd as this may seem, Theodore began to seriously...Well....Like it. Yes, I know, what kind of rich posh kid likes living in he slums. He didn't like how poor they all were, I don't think anyone would. But, he liked how everyone seemed to care for one another. A lot of people seemed close. And at first many,any demons hated the human. But over time, they all warmed up to him, and saw a.softer side of him. As well as Theo seeing a softer side to demons.

Theodore began to seriously help out, going as far as to have held soup kitchens for the demons, also he donated all of his old clothes to the neighborhood as well. Not only that,but he did spend time with the demons as well. He would play with the demon children, playing all sorts of games with them. It was no secret that Theo was a big lover of children. And he often bought them candy, as well as ice cream. He also got them healthy food, just to ensure their health, even though the kids didn't like the healthy treats as much as the candy and ice cream. Theodore also would help out with some of the demon men, giving them money to support their families or help their shops. He also learned many things about them.

Theodore spent time with this one woman, who he had no clue that was Vereno's mom, and he would just sit and knit with her as they chatted. She often spoke of her son, and the way she spoke about her son, he would have never guessed it was the thug Vereno. and before Vereno would visit, Theo would be long gone, so he had no idea that was his mother. Theodore always said how he would love to meet this kind, loving son of hers. And actually he was going to tonite. However he had no idea it was he one demon he truly couldn't stand Vereno. They barely saw each other lately, since he was staying it of the demon's way, but when he did see him, Vereno would spew evil comments about him, or try to fight him.

Currently,he was helping her cook dinner, laughing all the while at some of her jokes. Theodore was dressed in a simple black shirt, and navy blue jeans. His hair was all shaggy, but it looked adorable on him. There was no denying how cute he was. "I can't wait to meet your son, he sounds so sweet, and caring." He mumbled as he stirred the stew that was in a pot on he stove. "Mmmhm this smells so good, I can't wait to eat~!"

For a whole month, Vereno had been on form. He didn't once react or treat the human with any niceness or kindness. While Wade would often joke with the human, and even Thalia had learnt to at least get on with him for the duration of the month, it would always be Vereno that insulted Theodore and ruin the peace in the apartment. He would punch him if he got irritated with him; he would insult and tease him and, during one rather bitter weekend, he had gone as far as to hold a knife to his throat and draw a thin line of blood. In fact, if it weren't for Cole, he would have killed the human that day.

Vereno had, since the human came, been worse than usual. He had been heading out more than usual to avoid spending time and space with the posh boy, and he often arrived home in blood, having taken his anger out on some unfortunate person or a rival gang member if he was lucky enough to find one, however reckless it was targeting them without the safety of his own friends to defend him. Frankly, though, he didn't care. He had argued bitterly with his friends, thinking them all traitors to him, and had even been arguing with Cole more than he had ever done in his life. It was fair to say that Theo had ruined the bonds he had with the gang.

Likewise, the demon had spent a hell of a lot more time drinking, doing drugs and sleeping casually. He should have known the dangers of these three things combined. He had been drunk and high the night he got his ex-fling pregnant and had his son, and like hell did he want to repeat that, but it just so happened that these three things were the only things he had in his life that calmed him down from his fury with Theodore.

Well, those and his mother. She was always there for him, but he hadn't actually told her about the human. If he did tell her, he knew he would also have to tell her about his and Cole's lifestyle. She had no idea that her son and Cole, who was a son to her, were involved in gang culture. If she had any idea that the boys she raised were killing people and tormenting people, she would be gravely upset, and he never wanted his mother to ever feel like that.

Though he still visited to vent to her about stuff, and he did dote on her more than anybody else. He visited her as often as he could, having no excuse not to when he lived in the same complex as her, hence why he was arriving that night, unaware of her friendship with his enemy.

Before that, the woman was sat in the kitchen with Theodore, happily smiling and joking along with him. She was beautiful, with shoulder-length hair curled naturally, and with naturally pretty features - it was clear to see where Vereno got his looks from, anyway. "Oh, my son... he's absolutely perfect, you'll love him, I promise. He's really handsome, and his brother is too. Well, not strictly his brother, but he's a son to me. You'd adore them both," she reassured obliviously, tapping her long nails on the table as she watched him cook for her. "You're such a nice boy, Theodore. I'm sure my son will just love you. He's very loving, always visits me... He should be here soon. He's a mechanic downtown, so he's always busy, but he and his brother always come here for dinner when I manage to get food together..."​

Looking over his shoulder at Sofia, Theodore smiled softly at her. "I'm going to make sure you will always have enough food. You deserve it. You're such a nice woman. I really like it here, in this neighborhood. Everyone is so nice. You know the kids made me a cool necklace today? It's back at the apartment I'm staying at. They're so sweet." Theo cooed, his violet eyes softening when he talked about the demon children. "Alright the stew is just about finished. I'll make the table." Theo mumbled.

Meanwhile Cole was heading to the very apartment, Vereno on his side. "I'm just sayin' you gotta slow it down with the sex and drugs. I mean...ya dun wanna end up findin' out ya got another girl pregnant. That's not exactly cool." Cole mumbled. Cole was starting to smell a lot like Theo, since he was now using his soap, that made him smell nice and flowery. Cole took a liking to the smell good soap. Instantly, he could smell the stew, purring at the smell. "Ooh, that smells good. Ma out did herself."
Walking into the apartment Cole grinned. "Ma, we're home!"

Theo was setting the table, and jumped at the voice. He knew Cole's voice. And where Cole was, Vee wasn't to far behind. Theo:s face paled, and his hand went to the small scar on his neck. "S-Sofia, I think I should go.." He whispered

"Wait, why do you want to go, darling? Don't be nervous, my boys are very polite and they'll just adore you, so just relax." Sofia smiled, eagerly standing to her feet the moment she heard her sons approach, rushing to pull the large man into hugs. They may be grown adults now, with lives of their own, but both were still incredibly close to her, and likewise, she was ready just to spoil them constantly, no matter how old they both got. Hell, she saw herself still spoiling them in a century or so.

"Cole, wipe yourself down, hm? You have crumbs around your mouth-- and gosh, Vereno! You have food stains on your shirt! You can't have been eating before the meal, surely. We've been working hard on this!"

"We?" Vereno arched a brow, running a hand coolly through his hair and casting his brother a comedic grin... at least until noticing the human. He had noticed his mother was much happier in recent weeks, and he had thought that perhaps she had met a man. Never did he think she had struck up a friendship with the prick he disliked so intensely. Though, he had to immediately force himself not to angrily react. He didn't need his mother suspiciously asking how they knew one another.

Strolling to the table, he held out a hand, acting like a gentleman as he leaned in. It did just look like he was introducing himself, when in actuality? His grip on the human's hand was enough to bruise him terribly, and leaning in, his eyes flashed darkly. "When you get back to the apartment, you're fucking dead. Enjoy your last meal, sweetheart."

Pulling back with an innocent smile, he flopped back into his chair and grabbed a bowl hungrily. "This looks amazing, Ma," he smiled softly, eyeing the array of food. It had been years since he had seen his mother have a meal this large. "Did you help her out with this? I assume you bought the food."​

Whimpering from the squeeze of his hand, he yanked his hand away, looking to Cols for help. However Cole was just as surprised but pretended to not know him. "...I did, we both cooked all day, it was so much fun, right Phi-Phi?" Sofia and Theo had become very close over the weeks even having nicknames for one another. He felt like the woman was truly a friend of his.

Cole arched a brow, sitting down as he too hungrily grabbed a bowl. "Phi-Phi? Ma I suspected you to have a boyfriend, since you were so happy recently, but not this young." Cole teased, as he began to eat.

"Me and Phi-Phi are just friends, I assure you." Theodore mumbled, as he took a seat, avoiding lookin at Vereno. "I'm Theodore, you guys can call me Theo...You're mother talks highly about you too...I hear you two are mechanics? Interesting." Theo mumbled, casting a glance to the younger demon. Yes he was scared of Vereno, but...He wasn't going to allow him to boss him around so much.

"Yeah, we do a lot of work there...It's tough....How exactly did you two meet?" Cole asked with an arched brow.

"Well...I saw her getting yarn a few weeks back, and I wondered if she too knitted, and we talked and became knitting friends, and then so on." Mumbled the human as he began eating his stew. "....Vereno, was it? Well your mother speaks highly of you too...Saying how sweet you are."

"I'm a mechanic, yes. It's hardly interesting. You wouldn't enjoy it, you don't look like you've worked that hard in all your life. I mean, you hardly have any muscles," he shrugged, unable to resist making a slight dig that could easily be blanketed and made to sound like an observation. After all, with one of his dashing grins, his mother was naive enough not to realise he was being mean. "Theodore, was it? Well, maybe the reason my Ma says I'm sweet is because I'm sweet. I wouldn't hurt a fly, you ought to know that if you and my Ma are best buddies."

"Oh, I've told him that. There's a lot of violence, but my boys keep well out of that. They got themselves honest jobs, work a decent living. They wouldn't get into all of that criminal stuff. I raised them to be gentlemen, even if everyone assumes demons are monsters. Of course, not everybody. Theo's on our side," she murmured to the boys, making sure they both had the majority of the meal - she always thought that they needed feeding up, even if they were both tall and well built. It was just the motherly instinct in her. "Now, tell me about you two. How's everything been going? Are you still seeing that boy, Vereno? You said you went on a few dates with him?"

"...We're sort of dating, yeah Ma." Vereno shrugged. It hadn't been entirely a lie. He had seen a boy in the apartment... but after one night of sex, it was ended. Though, he didn't want his mother knowing that, having told her that they were seeing one another just to avoid her asking him about his love life. "It's no biggie. Cole and Thalia are way more interesting. Go on, tell Ma what you and Thalia did," he grinned eagerly, nudging his brother with a devilish glint. "They totally made out--"

"Don't use that phrase, Vereno," the woman cringed, chastising her son easily... though her own excitement shone through. She had known all of Vereno's friends since they were babies practically, and she did like Thalia. She didn't know any of the gang were in a gang, and Thalia had told her that she worked downtown in some nail parlour... not that she was part of a gang and often worked at the strip club for extra cash. Hell, not even the gang knew that yet. "She's such a beautiful girl, Cole. You'll treat her right, you hear? Poor thing's never been right since her mother passed... You treat her like a Princess~"​

Glaring at his bother, with red tinged cheeks, he elbowed him in the ribs, softly though, before looking back at his mom. "Well....Me and Thalia are sort of datin'...I was goin' to tell y'all next week, on her birthday, it was a surprise for everyone, but I guess Vereno here caught us." Grumbled the man with red cheeks, stuffing his face with the stew. Looking at the human, he arched a brow. "Anythin' goin' on with ya? A special gal?"

"Err...No, no special girl, or anything." Theo mumbled, as he ate his soup slowly, feeling very uncomfortable with the whole situation.

"How 'bout a special boy?" Cole asked, arching a brow. He was actually curious. Theo never really brought up his love life, so now was a perfect chance.

"Um....No, not anymore." Theo answered, shifting a bit. "Let's not talk-"

"What happened?" Cole rudely asked, not letting it go.

"Um...My best friend Jennifer... She caught making out with someone, and took a picture and sent it to me...So we broke up...I should of known it would happen, we were together for three years...So I guess I just...got boring to him, I dunno." He mumbled not realizing he said 'dunno' instead of 'don't know'. His posh ways were a bit gone by now. "...He was an idiot anyway, I can do better."

"Oh, don't be daft. You're a perfect gentleman, so handsome. I'm sure you'll find your Prince Charming. It'll just take some finding. There are plenty more fish in the sea." Sofia brightly smiled, with Vereno smiling in response unknowingly. That was one thing he adored about his mother - her never ending positivity; her sunshine outlook on the world that radiated optimism. Even in the darkest of situations, she had always, always stayed positive, believing that things would get better. Sometimes, knowing someone like that would lift your spirits in the dimmest of days.

"I doubt you got boring to him. He sounds like an asshole." Vereno shrugged with a semi-degree of honesty. He wasn't respectful to who he dated, sure, but at least he had the decency to admit to them that he wasn't going to see them again. He didn't cheat on anyone and lead them on - he was always honest about how he just wanted some fling, and so Theo's ex, in that regard, was an asshole. Yet, he did think that Theo was boring, but he could hardly say that when his mother was so fond of him. "Whatever. Dating sucks sometimes. You won't be dating anyone from 'round 'ere anyway, you don't seem like you'd cope with any of us."

"Hey, there are some dashing men around." Sofia pointed out, "And some of the demons absolutely adore you, Theodore. I'm sure you'd find a lovely boyfriend here, though... I suppose a relationship with a demon wouldn't be well appreciated by your father or mother. I understand that... they'll probably never accept demons-- but hey, I'd gladly be proven wrong!"

Seeing his mother grow briefly upset did make Vereno frown. This was why he had put up with Theo a month - so he could go back and tell his parents that they weren't bad, and so the demons could have some improvement. And so his mother wouldn't be upset knowing she'd be treated badly by them any longer. "...Maybe, Ma. Maybe things would change. Maybe a little bird will go home and tell everyone how we're not so bad, huh Theo?"​

"I fully attend on getting my parents to see the good side in you guys. Because demons are truly nor bad at all. We're actually the same. I mean, I enjoy being around you guys so much. And I'll make sure I can get my father on the same page, that way we can get you guys a better place to live, some financial help and get the kids into school." Theodore smiled, his violet eyes softening.

"....You have really pretty eyes Theo." Cole mumbled randomly as he ate. "Like seriously, but you kind of look like a girl."

"Wow...Thanks Cole." Theodore grumbled, rolling his eyes.

"Not to be rude. Its an uh....compliment." Cole mumbled as he snickered, nudging his brother to job his laughter.

"How is being called a girl a compliment."

Status
Not open for further replies.