A summer in Italy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
After picking up something to eat, James had instead decided to get the meal to go and hopped back into his car and drove to Sydney's. Upon arrival, he locked the car and walked into her house with a soft sigh. "I swear, she's too trusting, anyone could just come in and steal anything." He mumbled, making sure to lock the door. Slowly making his way up the stairs and into her room, the young man silently entered and sat at her desk's chair while taking a sip from his Coke.

Sydney rolled over slowly as she felt someone walk into her room, but stayed asleep silently. She squirmed her small body on the covers a bit and gripped tightly to her covers as her dream became more intense and more real.

Noticing her move around, James got up from the chair and walked over to her bed; seating himself on the floor next to it. Reaching out, he took ahold of her closest hand with his and gave it a gentle squeeze. Then, against his better judgment, he began to sing softly and gently to the sleeping girl.

Sydney's grip on her blanket slowly loosened as he took a hold of James hand. She calms down as she hears him sing softly to her and she smiles slightly.

Noticing that she had calmed down, he sighed in relief. "Good." He whispered, stopping his song and simply sat next to her as she slept. His amber eyes watching her gently as he moved his free hand to gently brush some hair away from her face.

Sydney slept peacefully as James sat beside her am until she felt a tickle run across her face as he moved the hair. She scrunched her nose up a little and smiled. As she moved a little bit, her grip on James tightened a little but not enough to hurt either of them.

Though he couldn't reach his food or drink, that really didn't bother him and he sat there contently. Seeing her nose scrunch caused him to chuckle softly. "She really doesn't realize how cute she is." He mumbled, moving his gaze to their hands.

Sydney slept for a few more minutes before she rolled her head over to look the other way as another dream began. Her breathing started to get faster but she calmed down almost immediately and slowly opened her eyes. A small trick she had taught herself when she could feel she was having a bad dream, although it usually doesn't work. She turns her head back towards James when she felt his gaze and she close her eyes softly.

When it came to things like these, James was pretty adapt at spotting them but didn't exactly know what to do. But when her breathing sped up he gently squeezed her hand to show that someone who cared for her was here. Seeing that it now seemed she was awake, he cocked his head slightly to the side and leaned in. "Bad dream?" He whispered, leaning forward enough that the tips of their noses were touching.

Sydney nodded her head slightly, making their noses rub together. She giggled slightly and opens her eyes slightly but not all the way. She smiles at James softly and sighs.

"Thought so." He murmured. It seemed she was getting these often, but he was curious as to why they were suddenly appearing now. "Well, I doubt they'll mess with you while we're in Italy." Moving a bit, James kissed the tip of her nose with a lopsided grin.

Sydney giggled and scrunched her nose up again, turning her head to the side to his nose was touching her soft cheek now."That tickled,"she laughed, closing her eyes worried about him again."I'm okay though, what about you? Is that why you didn't sleep?" She asks looking back at him.

"It did? Maybe I'll have to do it again." James chuckled, this time pressing her nose gently against her cheek. Then he leaned back and arched a brow when she closed her eyes. "Nah, I was just hungry and a bit anxious since we're leaving." For emphasis, he patted his stomach. "You can have my fries if you want."

"I'm not hungry,"she says releases his hand that was intertwined with hers."Go eat and then try to sleep, please?"she says looking up at him and pulling her covers up slightly.

"You got it boss lady." He teased, saluting her with a teasing smirk before getting up to his feet. After he walked over to the desk and sat back down James pulled his burger from the bag and unwrapped it silently. "I'll be here if you need me." The young man then stated before taking a bite.

Sydney rolled her eyes and pulled the covers off of her after a moment. She slowly pulls herself up and stretches her arms up and quickly pulls her shirt back down as it slipped up to show her small, flat belly. "I'll be right back,"she says walking out of her door and down the hall to her living room and into the kitchen. She walks over to he counter and leans against it for a moment, thinking.

James snickered, catching Sydney's expression before taking another bite of his burger. Then when she got up his eyes couldn't help but wander to her stomach and then her body, causing him to blush slightly and quickly turn his gaze away. "Alright." He replied and once she was gone and slammed a hand into his knee. "Real smooth, what would I have said if she catch me?" He grumbled into his food before taking a sip from his Coke.

Sydney nibbled at her bottom lip softly before signing and turning around. She stepped on her tippy toes to reach a glass at the top of the cabinet. When she could reach it the first time, she groaned and slouched back down before trying again. After failing the second time, she furrowed her eyebrows slightly and turned around to grab a chair.

Feeling a bit bored, he got up from his seat and finished his burger; throwing the wrapped into the bag before pulling out his fries. Making his way down the stairs he arrived in the kitchen's doorway and watched Sydney with a smirk and tried not to laugh. When she turned to get a chair, James walked over to the cabinet and grabbed the glass she was trying to get. "Looking for this?"

"Jerk,"she mumbled, grabbing the glass from his hands."I could've got that myself." She walked over to he fridge and looked before finding some orange juice and pouring herself a glass."Want anything?"she ask before putting the juice away and turning around to look at James.

Status
Not open for further replies.