A Steampunk Tale ((AHmui & TheWhoniverse))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Later on, she had made him a sandwich

He watched her with much interest as she cooked. "Where did you learn such skills?" He asked.

Reactions: LovesLae
"You killed his wife, you must not like him, do you regret ever being with him?"

"No.. One of the reasons I killed her is because I wanted to be with him.." She sighed. "But he found out I did it."

"I don't recall anyone that I've loved enough to kill to be with them..."

"he acted as if he did, but its apparently not proper to love the help."

• Bucket of Rainbows
"I was pretty, proper, respectful. Now, I'm none of those. Vladimir s wife marked be up pretty well when she found out about my affection for Vladimir. I used to live in an actual house, wearing dresses and having manners. And back then, I didn't kill anyone thats for sure. My life's gone to shit.." She looked down, her hands on the counter. "Look at me now.." Elle wiped the tear from her cheek, trying to make it seem like she was tougher than this. She felt so comfortable with Lee, she didn't know why.

• Love
Lee took a tissue and wiped the tears from her face. "Then I suppose we are similar in some ways." He said, getting down from the counter. "We both have nothing to look forward to." Lee looked over to her with a subtle smile and a short sigh.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Elle smiled a bit, the first time Lee had been able to see her face fully. She had many scars over her face

"And what are all of these scars from?" He asked, throwing the tissue away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.