A Steampunk Tale ((AHmui & TheWhoniverse))

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Why should I tell you? Give me one good reason why I should trust you!"

Reactions: LovesLae
"One." Lee lowered his hands and stared her in the eyes. He was not afraid of her. "I did not retaliate when you cut me." He pointed to the dried blood on his cheek. "Two, I've already told you that it is simply a waste of my time to try and kill you. Are you not convinced?" He took the rapier from its holster on his belt and handed the handle to her, holding it by the blade. "Will you tell me now? I'm curious."

Last edited:
"Ah I see. Revenge? Jealousy? Greed? Anger? Money?" Lee cooed, taking his rapier back and holstering it once more.

"All of the above. Mixed with the Prince's army. Damn that perverted lunatic..." She looked down

"Perverted? Had some bad experiences, have we?" He truly had no interest in killing her now that she was no longer threatening to kill him. He was starting to long for a new shirt, however. The cold was starting to get to him.

"If you want a new shirt, come with me." She climbed up the pipe

Lee was disappointed that she'd ignored his question, but he followed her nevertheless. "You have spare shirts for men that are larger than yourself lying around?"

• Love
"Yes. I do. That's what sleeping with the prince gets you.." She sighed and hopped onto the roof

• Love
"You had a relationship with a prince? What a lucky girl." He hoisted himself onto the roof and wiped the grease from his hands. "You don't seem very proud of that."

• Thank You
"More like unlucky. All he care's about having someone he can show off and and toy with." She opened a trap door to an attic.

• Thank You
"I am not surprised. But what ever made you kill a man's wife? Was he related to the prince?" Lee hopped down into the attic, holding his hand out to help her down.

• Thank You
She hopped down. "Before I was with the prince, I used to be Vladimir's assistant, and I loved him. But, he was engaged. His fiance beat me and did horrible things. That's when I met the prince. He saved me."

• Thank You
"Well, that's a good reason I suppose." He put his hands behind his back and removed his ripped shirt. "It's not often my targets take me into their home."

• Thank You
"Somebody requested I kill you. I accept and they pay me. Usually I think nothing of it." This was the first time Lee had engaged in true conversation with one of his targets as well.

"Why didn't you? I'm a thief and an assassin.." She got him a shirt

"None of said targets have shown me sympathy after starting a conversation with me. Nor offered to replace my ripped clothing." He put back on the shirt she handed him and smiled, it fit perfectly, "Thank you."

He stood awkwardly near her couch. "I suppose this would be my queue to leave?" Lee said, a little disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.