A Steampunk Tale ((AHmui & TheWhoniverse))

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I would have killed her too" Lee pointed out. "Did Vladimir know she did such a thing?"

• Thank You
Reactions: LovesLae
"I would kill him too. It surely doesn't seem like she cared for him at all." He breathed.

• Love
Lee didn't respond for a few minutes. He didn't know what to say. "Where is Vladimir now? Is he stuck with another greedy woman?"

• Thank You
"We could go together, and get your revenge?" He smiled at the though. "It would allow us time to bond."

• Thank You
She smiled and nods. "I'd like that-" She was cut off, ticking coming from the corner of her room. Suddenly, it exploded. It was a flash bang, blinding them slightly and sending them into what felt like slow motion. Elle could only see people entering the room. They were soldiers, and the prince. Elle fell back by the force of the flash bang.

Lee went forwards along with Elle, stopping himself with his palms by her head before he fell completely onto her. "How long have they been here?" He grunted as he rubbed his eyes in an attempt to rid the blindness.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Lee, for a moment, panicked. He was afraid of letting Elle go back with the prince, but didn't know what to do. "Let her go!" He shouted, standing up and grabbing his rapier from the belt in the corner and holding it near the prince's neck. He was aware that it was a bad move. He had his bodyguards in the room.

The prince only laughed, holding Elle close, an arm holding her back and the other on her waist. Elle was scared, shaking visibly. Body guards grabbed Lee and handcuffed him

The only thing Lee could do was struggle. Doing so, he managed to step on a guards foot. "And what do you plan to do with her now?" He asked hopelessly.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
He smirked, gripping Elle's waist tightly. She winced a bit, struggling. "I'll do whatever I please." He pulled out a rag and covered Elle's nose & mouth

Lee went on a whim and assumed he could do it, he never tried. But he jumped over his handcuffed arms, bringing them in front of him. And using the same strength he had to pull Elle off of that pipe, he swung his hands around to hit the guard behind him hard in the temple. He wasn't aware, but he smiled in satisfaction that he pulled such a stunt.

Elle had passed out, the chloroform on the rag knocking her out. The prince stepped back. Lee had a perfect exit

Lee, instead of running, grabbed a kitchen knife from the counter and stabbed the prince near his abdomen. It was non-lethal, but certainly painful.

Status
Not open for further replies.