A Steampunk Tale ((AHmui & TheWhoniverse))

Status
Not open for further replies.
He groaned in pain, pulling it out. "Didn't she tell you? I can't die." He smirked. Elle laid on the floor, silently.

Lee had an expression of confusion on his face. Be believed that what the prince had just said was almost laughable. But looking back at the day's strange events, perhaps it was not. Lee had no other option but to grab Elle while the prince was disabled and jump out the open window onto another roof, just close enough to not hurt himself. It was extremely difficult to carry her with handcuffs, he'd need to find a place to rest and hide. "Elle, you really are a popular person." He mumbled to himself.

Reactions: LovesLae
She laid limp in his arms, the only movements she made was for breathing

Lee eventually found a stairwell that led into and alleyway. Tired of running, he decided that it would be best to stop there. As he walked down the stairs, her hair brushed his leg and he dreaded the wait until she woke up. Once Lee was deep enough into the alley, he set Elle on the ground next to him, letting her lean on him for support.

• Bucket of Rainbows
"Welcome back." Lee said. He still wore the handcuffs. His wrists were somewhat cut up and a little bloody from trying too many times to slide them off.

• Bucket of Rainbows
He nodded, giving up on trying to get the handcuffs off. "What is this nonsense about the prince being immune to death?" He wondered

• Thank You
"He's immortal. It's his power.. That's why I ran

"Because apparently I'm pretty, and the best he's ever gonna get." She rolled her eyes

"Do you think you could help me get these off?" He asked, gesturing to the reddened handcuffs.

"Well, we certainly can't stay here." He stood and held out a hnd for her. "Can we get rid of him?"

She shook her head. "Not that I know of.. Let's go get my car and leave.." She pulled herself up

Lee stood and followed her. "I'm assuming the prince is going to tell everyone what we look like?"

Status
Not open for further replies.