A Star To Light My House By(BarrenThin & Hospes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well... Stop it."​

"No. Arrogance has to be earned; I've earned it."

"Anyone inexplicably sick around here? I'm bored, though I'm sure your definition of 'inexplicable' is the common cold."​

"No. Arrogance has to be earned; I've earned it."

"Anyone inexplicably sick around here? I'm bored, though I'm sure your definition of 'inexplicable' is the common cold."​

This earned an eye-roll.

This.. Also seemed to confuse Yvaine. "Common cold?" Right... Medieval times. "Anyways.. Not that I'm aware of." There was a pause. Thing was, Yvaine had gone back to the sky when Tristan had died... But they'd had no heirs. So, she couldn't exactly tell House to ask the king, because there was none. And since she'd only just come back to Stormhold when he had... She wasn't aware of what was going on around. "..I'm not sure. I hadn't been here since..." she cleared her throat. She didn't know about House, but she wasn't exactly eager to talk about Eden. "..Well, since we both got here."​

This earned an eye-roll.

This.. Also seemed to confuse Yvaine. "Common cold?" Right... Medieval times. "Anyways.. Not that I'm aware of." There was a pause. Thing was, Yvaine had gone back to the sky when Tristan had died... But they'd had no heirs. So, she couldn't exactly tell House to ask the king, because there was none. And since she'd only just come back to Stormhold when he had... She wasn't aware of what was going on around. "..I'm not sure. I hadn't been here since..." she cleared her throat. She didn't know about House, but she wasn't exactly eager to talk about Eden. "..Well, since we both got here."​

"Really? Nothing interesting?"​

She just sheepishly shrugged. It really seemed she was unaware of the kingdom's current ongoings. "I wouldn't know. I haven't been here in.. A long time."​

"... Oh boy. This is gonna be just peachy."​

"... Oh boy. This is gonna be just peachy."​

She just shifted sheepishly. "I'd recommend speaking to the king, but.. He's.." She seemed unable to finish the sentence. Obviously, it was a painful subject.​

She just shifted sheepishly. "I'd recommend speaking to the king, but.. He's.." She seemed unable to finish the sentence. Obviously, it was a painful subject.​

"Dead?" He said cheerily.​

Status
Not open for further replies.