A Star To Light My House By(BarrenThin & Hospes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Wouldn't that mean you'd be letting me sleep with you? Not vice versa?"

"..Because neither of those are happening."​

"Why does that matter to me? I get paid and I have sex."

House paused.

"I should prescribe sex to my patients."​

"Why does that matter to me? I get paid and I have sex."

House paused.

"I should prescribe sex to my patients."​

Yvaine just looked away quietly, shaking her head. Good thing she wasn't a patient.​

Last edited:
"Best prescription ever, amirite?"​

She shrugged, quietly.

tumblr_m0wdxdVRqu1qdvk6do1_500.gif

"I wouldn't know," she responded. It was hard to discern whether her tone was tired or just bored. Probably the former. After all, all the reading in and of itself had her exhausted.. And that wasn't counting the fact that she had been expected to stay awake during the day; when she was supposed to be asleep, as a star.

Speaking of.. Yvaine hadn't glowed at all since Eden. That was more than a little odd.​

Last edited:
Suddenly, Yvaine's enthusiasm seemed to return. She straightened up, a slight smile tugging at her lips. It was damn well time something good happened, huh? "I hope you didn't have plans for your time here," she remarked, shutting the book she'd been reading. "Because it seems I'll be making some for you."​

Reactions: BarrenThin
"I was still going to look for a cheap Hooker. Can this wait? I think my plans were more important."​

House looked up suddenly. "You figured it out?"​

Yvaine simply shrugged. "Maybe I did. Even so, it sounds like you've got other more important concerns," she mused, teasingly. Maybe she lacked her glow.. But there was her sass and sarcasm.​

Yvaine simply shrugged. "Maybe I did. Even so, it sounds like you've got other more important concerns," she mused, teasingly. Maybe she lacked her glow.. But there was her sass and sarcasm.​

House frowned at her for a second. "Alright, fine. I'll be sure to bring them back here, of course."​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
House frowned at her for a second. "Alright, fine. I'll be sure to bring them back here, of course."​

She wrinkled her nose, but didn't relent. At least, not until she'd gotten up go leave and seemed to realize, in full, she'd have to leave him alone. "...Fine. Yes."​

Status
Not open for further replies.