A Star To Light My House By(BarrenThin & Hospes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah."​

She was surprised, to say the least, that House wasn't teasing her at all.. But she certainly wasn't complaining. "Well.. Thank you," she mused, offering him a small smile. "Is.. There anything you'd like to know about this place?" Yvaine already knew a shift from your world to a completely different one was.. Difficult. Terrifying.​

She was surprised, to say the least, that House wasn't teasing her at all.. But she certainly wasn't complaining. "Well.. Thank you," she mused, offering him a small smile. "Is.. There anything you'd like to know about this place?" Yvaine already knew a shift from your world to a completely different one was.. Difficult. Terrifying.​

"Is there a large presence of brothels?"​

"Damn."​

"Well, once I find you a candle, you should be free to go back to your 'brothels'." She seemed to pronounce the word funnily. Probably because it was foreign to her... And then there was her accent.​

"Well, once I find you a candle, you should be free to go back to your 'brothels'." She seemed to pronounce the word funnily. Probably because it was foreign to her... And then there was her accent.​

"Still adorable."​

"You talked."

She tilted her head. "..How is talking adorable?" She was probably oblivious to both the fact she might've been saying the terms he used differently, as well as the fact that he possibly meant her accent.​

Last edited:
She tilted her head. "..How is talking adorable?" She was probably oblivious to both the fact she might've been saying the terms he used differently, as well as the fact that he possibly meant her accent.​

"When you talk, you spout the most heinously naive things in that cute little accent. You're so cute, I could hit you with my cane."​

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"When you talk, you spout the most heinously naive things in that cute little accent. You're so cute, I could hit you with my cane."​

She just blinked and gave him an odd look. "I'm not naive.. And you're the one with the cute little accent." Of course, they were in England, so that was probably why she found his voice to be the odd one out.​

She just blinked and gave him an odd look. "I'm not naive.. And you're the one with the cute little accent." Of course, they were in England, so that was probably why she found his voice to be the odd one out.​

House began to speak in a very refined English accent. 'Cause... Hugh Laurie is English and shit. "You certainly are naive."​

House began to speak in a very refined English accent. 'Cause... Hugh Laurie is English and shit. "You certainly are naive."​

She crossed her arms, stubbornly. "No. I'm not." Apparently, she found the sudden change of accents amusing. "..I like your normal voice better."​

She crossed her arms, stubbornly. "No. I'm not." Apparently, she found the sudden change of accents amusing. "..I like your normal voice better."​

His accent changed back. "What you're doing right now is annoyingly adorable."​

Status
Not open for further replies.